Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sgarvey

Tmchugh wrote: »
    Thanks....do you know how many they called from that batch?

I dont know sorry.. I'm no1 in batch 4.1 but I know another lady here was 6 I think nd she got a call too. Dont know after that. U can ring tho nd ask

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Mr lebowski

I just got my new rank for Offaly today!. Im pretty sure I wont be reached but does anyone know how far a long they are in batch 1?.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NicoleS

I just got mine for Offaly too. How do you know what batch you are in though? Is it still on 1 for Offaly?

NicoleS wrote: »
    I just got mine for Offaly too. How do you know what batch you are in though? Is it still on 1 for Offaly?

Mine says batch 2 at the very top of the message on publicjobs.ie

I just got another message inviting me to interview. It was on batch one about a month ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tmchugh

sgarvey wrote: »
    I dont know sorry.. I'm no1 in batch 4.1 but I know another lady here was 6 I think nd she got a call too. Dont know after that. U can ring tho nd ask

Thanks...rang and next to be called , next week prob!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 MEME2018

When should you hand in notice when you dont have a start date

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EMc2345

Do you have to do interviews for both counties you pick? I have done interviews for donegal and been called for leitrim now. I thought it was 1 interview that covers both????

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭teaontap

EMc2345 wrote: »
    Do you have to do interviews for both counties you pick? I have done interviews for donegal and been called for leitrim now. I thought it was 1 interview that covers both????

One interview covers both unless they relate to different competitions? Are you in more than one?

teaontap wrote: »
    One interview covers both unless they relate to different competitions? Are you in more than one?

No it was the same competitions. I will give them a ring and see. Thanks for getting back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sgarvey

Teresa94 wrote: »
    Yay!! Got my call at lunch time too :) so thrilled!!! Wonder when we will start:)

Did u get your link for the garda vetting yet?? I didn't get mine yet??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Joe222

When is this current CO panel due to expire?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

Joe222 wrote: »
    When is this current CO panel due to expire?

Thanks

There is currently no expiry date

Ollie321 wrote: »

What do you mean? Normally it expires 2 years after the first appointment was made in any area. No?

Joe222 wrote: »
    What do you mean? Normally it expires 2 years after the first appointment was made in any area. No?

When I asked PAS, this is the reply I received:
    Panels are generally live for 1.5 years, so it will likely end sometime next year. There is no fixed date as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 fimac1981

What number are you for leitrim? If you do t mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 fimac1981

Ollie321 wrote: »

They told me it expires in March about a month ago!

They told me it expires in March about a month ago!

I'd imagine that a new campaign would need to be advertised before this can expire, however that could happen by March

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NicoleS

Mine says batch 2 at the very top of the message on publicjobs.ie

I just got another message inviting me to interview. It was on batch one about a month ago!
    Oh yes, I see that now! I got an interview too.. Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lego.andi

Anybody have any updates on Tipperary? Anybody called for an interview lately? I did the test at the end of September .I just read a comment about the expiry date for this competition. Just losing hope....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 carlow30

panel lasts til oct 2020-ring pas ask them how many ahead of u

carlow30 wrote: »
    panel lasts til oct 2020-ring pas ask them how many ahead of u

Is that definite? Was the first appointment made in Oct 2018? It normally lasts for 2 years.

Does anyone know has a 2nd batch been called for Mayo yet. They have reached 22 on the first batch out of 30 on it. You would think the next batch would have been brought to stages 2 and 3?

Thank you

NicoleS wrote: »
    Oh yes, I see that now! I got an interview too.. Best of luck :)

There is one person left awaiting an offer on batch 1 so ive been told. Best of luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

lego.andi wrote: »
    Anybody have any updates on Tipperary? Anybody called for an interview lately? I did the test at the end of September .I just read a comment about the expiry date for this competition. Just losing hope....

Did 2nd stage assessment around same time and new OOM to 16 in batch 4.

Havn't heard anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I got a call today for Galway seeking references and said a link would be sent for Garda Vetting.
    Haven’t gotten the link yet but I’m sure it’s on the way.

Does anyone know do you choose or are you asked a suitable start date or are you just given one?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭PinkLady2016

I got a call today for Galway seeking references and said a link would be sent for Garda Vetting.

Does anyone know do you choose or are you asked a suitable start date or are you just given one?
    I think it takes 8 weeks to get Garda Vetting and once that is done then you get the start date

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lego.andi

shmeee wrote: »
    Did 2nd stage assessment around same time and new OOM to 16 in batch 4.

Havn't heard anything yet.

Thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Shador74

Vetting takes less than 2 weeks unless its for the guards or prisons which takes up to 3 months from what I've seen here. When i got call for revenue they offered a start date that didnt suit me so they gave me a latter one.

fimac1981 wrote: »

Batch 2 number 23. But still have interview yet so that could change. What about you. It seems very slow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Ewahstank

What department did you get in Galway .. I got a call on the 31st for AGS in Galway city and got Garda Vetting form on same day but no more information.

Advertisement