Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sgarvey

Teresa94 wrote: »
    Yay!! Got my call at lunch time too :) so thrilled!!! Wonder when we will start:)

Are u social protection too?? She said probably next 3 weeks wen getting is done

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Teresa94

sgarvey wrote: »
    Are u social protection too?? She said probably next 3 weeks wen getting is done

Yes! I didnt get told what department! I don't think we get told when we're there the first day!

Yes! I didnt get told what department! I don't think we get told when we're there the first day!

Oh great.. two newbies 🤗🤗 lady today said we would be told wat department we would be in wen they ring with the start date..

Oh great.. two newbies 🀗🀗 lady today said we would be told wat department we would be in wen they ring with the start date..

Hope we get to start together :)at least we wont be on our own then. Oh brilliant! It would be great to know!

Hope we get to start together :)at least we wont be on our own then. Oh brilliant! It would be great to know!

Ya exactly.. as soon as I hear I'll pm you..

• Advertisement

Ya exactly.. as soon as I hear I'll pm you..

Great thanks a mil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jomc9425

Great thanks a mil :)

I got the call today too for Dept of S.W ðŸ˜

Jomc9425 wrote: »
    I got the call today too for Dept of S.W ðŸ˜

Oh congratulations!! Another newbie :)

Oh congratulations!! Another newbie :)

I wonder how many of us got a call? :)

I wonder how many of us got a call? :)

And congrats to you too :)

I wonder. I'm sure there's a few more out there. Lots of people have started aswell in the last number of months.

• Advertisement

And congrats to you too :)

I wonder. I'm sure there's a few more out there. Lots of people have started aswell in the last number of months.

Theres seems to be a lot of people being hired!! Must be a lot of people leaving or a demand for more people :O

Theres seems to be a lot of people being hired!! Must be a lot of people leaving or a demand for more people :O

Must be. Happy days for us anyways :) must update when we get a start date. I say be the same time. Least we're on the same boat

Must be. Happy days for us anyways :) must update when we get a start date. I say be the same time. Least we're on the same boat

Yeah exactly!! I'm sure it will be, hopefully anyway! I'd hate to start on my own!😨

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gift12

Hi, I got email 2weeks ago that I was successful at stage 2 and my OOM is 51 for Limerick batch 6. I was told they have only started calling from batch 5 for Limerick, does anyone know how long it would take to be called to interview would there be many in each batch?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MEME2018

When you complete vetting and give your references, when should you hand in your notice when you dont have a start date

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SiobhanR086

Just wondering. I have passed my interview for Clerical in Dublin and was told i was in batch 5? And said there on batch 4 at the moment. Does anyone know if it take long? Or how many is in each batch.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭HungrySeagull

Any update for Kildare? Have they started placing batch 2.2 yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Star333

They are on 1.4 number 7 for Kildare. They are about to offer that position.

Star333 wrote: »
    They are on 1.4 number 7 for Kildare. They are about to offer that position.

They seem to have been finishing off 1.4 for a while. There is 5 in 2.1 as far as I am aware and then 21 in 2.2

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mcevoy29

They seem to have been finishing off 1.4 for a while. There is 5 in 2.1 as far as I am aware and then 21 in 2.2

How many is in batch 1.4?

• Advertisement

I don't have far to go. But 21 in 2.2 wow. Best of luck.

mcevoy29 wrote: »
    How many is in batch 1.4?

I think there is only 2 or 3 left to be placed in 1.4. Last time I called PAS I was told those people had deferred due to distance.

There are 8 in 1.4

Sorry confusing. After 7 is placed there is only one left in 1.4.
    Thats what they told me anyway.

Star333 wrote: »
    Sorry confusing. After 7 is placed there is only one left in 1.4.
    Thats what they told me anyway.

Ah ok, thanks. Glad there has been some movement in the panel, very slow but moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Calmcookie84

Does anybody know how far they are for interviews in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tmchugh

Does anyone know what number they are at on current batch for longford?

Tmchugh wrote: »
    Does anyone know what number they are at on current batch for longford?

Batch 4.1 been vetted at the minute in longford

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bailey25

Hey... Can someone who started working as a permanent clerical officer recently tell me what their pension deductions are showing up as on their payslip is there just one deduction etc and also does anyone know if the years you've worked as a temporary clerical officer count towards years of service? Thanks 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Tmchugh

Batch 4.1 been vetted at the minute in longford

Thanks....do you know how many they called from that batch?

Advertisement