Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sgarvey

Teresa94 wrote: »
    Well done!! I got OOM3! THRILLED!!

That is fantastic.. well done.. she said this morning we shud be called soon as they are waiting on our details to be sent through from interviews...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Teresa94

sgarvey wrote: »
    That is fantastic.. well done.. she said this morning we shud be called soon as they are waiting on our details to be sent through from interviews...

Oh brilliant!! I wonder how many they are taking on 😊 super delighted now! I was so worried about the interview because I couldn't tell if I did good or bad

Oh brilliant!! I wonder how many they are taking on �� super delighted now! I was so worried about the interview because I couldn't tell if I did good or bad
    No sure she didnt say but I guess they be hiring until the campaign finishes next year.. 🤗🤗

No sure she didnt say but I guess they be hiring until the campaign finishes next year.. 🀗🀗

Yeah probably 😊 i have heard they are looking for a lot of staff because a lot of the TCOs are finished up and some are retiring

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Louise7

Hi, any update on Cork please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Joe222

Out of interest on interview scores what rough scores did ye get to get close to the top of the oom. I scored mid to late 30s out of 50 for the competencies but still dropped a few places on the oom. People must be scoring 40+ to get high in the oom.

Thanks

Joe222 wrote: »
    Out of interest on interview scores what rough scores did ye get to get close to the top of the oom. I scored mid to late 30s out of 50 for the competencies but still dropped a few places on the oom. People must be scoring 40+ to get high in the oom.

Thanks

Mine was mostly 46/48 in each competency

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joanw

Has anyone heard of anyone over 50 being successful at interview? I thought i performed well but was'nt successful. Best of luck to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Joe222

Mine was mostly 46/48 in each competency

Well done. They are great scores. Hard to know how they mark as I thought they ticked you off for each competency but I got random scores ending in 5, 6, 7 and 8. So not sure what way it works.

@joan
    Yes I have heard of people over 50 getting offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 B1995

Hi everyone, has anyone ever been offered AGS and had their location changed?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Joe222 wrote: »

Thanks
    I scored high 40s in all. I was 5 before the interview and 3 after

joanw wrote: »
    Has anyone heard of anyone over 50 being successful at interview? I thought i performed well but was'nt successful. Best of luck to you all.

So sorry to hear you weren't successful! But I have heard of plenty of people been successful over 50 and securing a job

• Registered Users Posts: 45 suppet

Has anyone on the Waterford CO panel from 2018 been interviewed yet? I am no. 23 and just trying to guess when I might be called for interview!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Sra360

suppet wrote: »
    Has anyone on the Waterford CO panel from 2018 been interviewed yet? I am no. 23 and just trying to guess when I might be called for interview!

What batch are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gogirl31

Can someone please help me

I have been offered a position in the department of agriculture but currently on maternity leave will they hold my position until it is finished also does anyone have any experience or advice on this position ? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SiobhanR086

Hi all

Just wondering. I have passed my interview for Clerical in Dublin 2019 panel and was told i was in batch 5? And said there on batch 4 at the moment. Does anyone know if it take long? Or how many is in each batch.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Catwoman30

joanw wrote: »

I am over 50 and scored well.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mcevoy29

Gogirl31 wrote: »
    Can someone please help me

I have been offered a position in the department of agriculture but currently on maternity leave will they hold my position until it is finished also does anyone have any experience or advice on this position ? Thanks in advance

What county was this for? If you called PAS they will tell you, should be fine id say!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jomc9425

Has anyone any idea of where Longford are at at the moment in regards to batches?

Jomc9425 wrote: »
    Has anyone any idea of where Longford are at at the moment in regards to batches?

Longford starting on batch 4.1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 suppet

Does anyone know what batch is Waterford on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭PinkLady2016

Anyone know what batch they are on in Meath?

Yeah probably �� i have heard they are looking for a lot of staff because a lot of the TCOs are finished up and some are retiring

Just got a call there.. starting in social welfare offices.. hope you get your call soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭EmmetWhitey

Ollie321 wrote: »
    I dont know for sure if the number per batch is set. However I dont think they have even started Batch 4 in Donegal yet. How do you know that there are 11 jobs in DSP are you a TCO currently?

They have definitely started batch 4, they have called up to OOM 8 on that batch. I know they're calling that cause my mother is AP there.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

They have definitely started batch 4, they have called up to OOM 8 on that batch. I know they're calling that cause my mother is AP there.

I am within that range and have heard nothing and I was told today that they are still working on Batch 3

I am within that range and have heard nothing and I was told today that they are still working on Batch 3

Here’s a picture of the email they sent me on 9th September telling me they reached that number on the panel

Here’s a picture of the email they sent me on 9th September telling me they reached that number on the panel

But that was to interview stage. Those who were successful in interview would receive a new OOM and go in line behind Batch 3 to await a job offer

But that was to interview stage. Those who were successful in interview would receive a new OOM and go in line behind Batch 3 to await a job offer

Oh our wires must have got crossed. Yeah I'm talking about interview

Oh our wires must have got crossed. Yeah I'm talking about interview

My apologies, the panel seems to have slowed down alot recently. I would imagine they wont interview any more candidates until they make more appointments.

• Advertisement

Just got a call there.. starting in social welfare offices.. hope you get your call soon..

Yay!! Got my call at lunch time too :) so thrilled!!! Wonder when we will start:)

Advertisement