Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Ruby75

Anyone know if they've started batch 4 for Donegal, I emailed them 3 weeks ago and they hadn't ... don't want to be wrecking their heads

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Catwoman30

Sugarpop18 wrote: »
    Sorry I don't know anything about Dept of social protection but do you mind me asking what was your OOM? I was told on Thursday that there was 27 people ahead of me and got an email on Friday saying there was only 6.

Sugarpop 18..what order of merit are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 UCANCHOOSE

Catwoman30 wrote: »

Hi I am in Batch 7 Number 7 in Limerick what are they on at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Happyhammelknb

Sugarpop said that they were oom 22 before

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Happyhammelknb

UCANCHOOSE wrote: »
    Hi I am in Batch 7 Number 7 in Limerick what are they on at the moment?

Batch 5.1. Don't know if there is a batch 5.2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Sugarpop18

I'm 22 and still haven't heard anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Catwoman30

Sugarpop18 wrote: »
    I'm 22 and still haven't heard anything.

You won't be waiting much longer.... Fingers crossed for all of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bellemcnally

I contacted PAS and they got back to me today, they have just started batch 3 in Longford

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mgtol7

Hi guys. I've been offered a clerical officer post with AGS in thurles. I have to complete the vetting forms but before I do, I was wondering does anyone know what the pay is and what yhe hours are?

I asked PAS but they said they had no information on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Does anyone know how long it takes for the manager to ring you after you have been assigned a position!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Shador74

Does anyone know how long it takes for the manager to ring you after you have been assigned a position!

I got call on a Thurs from Pas and got the call crom manager the following Fri 8 days later.

Shador74 wrote: »
    I got call on a Thurs from Pas and got the call crom manager the following Fri 8 days later.

Thanks Shador, was starting to worry!

Thanks Shador, was starting to worry!

I was tbe same because I needed to give my notice. I hounded Pas about ut :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

It took 3 days for me.

Fracture wrote: »
    It took 3 days for me.

I'm going on a week now so starting to wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I'm going on a week now so starting to wonder

If you know where you are going and the name of your manager you could try and get in contact. I did, my manager happened to be out for a week, i left a msg and the manager got back to me straight away when they came back.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ali1993

If anyone is wondering where they are in Kildare for calling people to Stage 2, i emailed pas and they said they have called up to 300 for Stage 2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Teresa94

I contacted PAS and they got back to me today, they have just started batch 3 in Longford

Have you heard back from stage 2 in longford

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sgarvey

No word back from stage 2 exams yet for longford..

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Kerry gold

Any update on the Kerry panel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 EMc2345

Ruby75 wrote: »
    Anyone know if they've started batch 4 for Donegal, I emailed them 3 weeks ago and they hadn't ... don't want to be wrecking their heads

Hey. Im in batch 4 and have heard nothing. Id say we wont hear anything until after brexit. What number are u? Im 4th in the list. I was thinking they might be recruiting for custom posts soon?? But im only guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 carlow30

theres 2 of us on here from kildare we did stage 3 and got an oom and theyre on batch 1.4 now still waiting to be placed=apparently 20 people have been placed so far its really slow

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Linking123!

Anyone been placed in Meath yet?

Does anyone in this thread know if revenue contribute to staff pensions or is it just the employees who make contributions?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mcevoy29

Shador74 wrote: »
    Does anyone in this thread know if revenue contribute to staff pensions or is it just the employees who make contributions?

Just employees

• Registered Users Posts: 29 liniloo

Anyone been placed in Meath yet?

I checked with PAS last week and was told they have contacted 38 candidates in batch 2.1.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭dorbrogra

Kerry gold wrote: »
    Any update on the Kerry panel?

Hi Kerry gold, got assigned a position on Monday... I was around number 12 on Batch 2.1, so it is moving fairly well. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Ruby75

EMc2345 wrote: »
    Hey. Im in batch 4 and have heard nothing. Id say we wont hear anything until after brexit. What number are u? Im 4th in the list. I was thinking they might be recruiting for custom posts soon?? But im only guessing.

I'm 10th when I emailed them 3 weeks ago they said there was 15 in front of me .. just thought might be placed quicker than it is! you are probably right about the customs jobs ... fingers crossed you will hear something soon

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Finally some movement on the Galway panel. I just got placed in batch 4, having done the other stages for the Clare one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 EMc2345

Ruby75 wrote: »
    I'm 10th when I emailed them 3 weeks ago they said there was 15 in front of me .. just thought might be placed quicker than it is! you are probably right about the customs jobs ... fingers crossed you will hear something soon

Yes its very slow. They are still interviewing for donegal also. They must be expecting a lot of jobs. I will let you know if i hear anything. ðŸ‘

Advertisement