Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI €100 reward

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Eaglebridie 32

Received mine today as well

Me, also, today, so that's €200 total as I have 2 adult dependants. Happy days👍

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kenlen

Hi, signed up for this back in september, received nothing so queried with the vhi and they've told me the money was lodged but it seems to have been lodged to someone else's account. They're claiming I chose this account when signing up but I think I'd know my own acvount number!! Anyway now they're refusing to pay 😩😩 Any advice please????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Mine wasn't in anyway but I got an email to say it was going in by the end of the month. Was going to cancel the policy anyway but if I can keep the hundred quid I'll hold off til I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭scuby

Kenlen wrote:
    Hi, signed up for this back in september, received nothing so queried with the vhi and they've told me the money was lodged but it seems to have been lodged to someone else's account. They're claiming I chose this account when signing up but I think I'd know my own acvount number!! Anyway now they're refusing to pay 😩😩 Any advice please????

Call them ?? And query further. What account details did you give originally. did you type the incorrect details originally? .....why ask for advice here, talk to them !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kenlen

Sorry I should have clarified, I've been on to the VHI who said the money had gone into the account details they had been but it wasbt the details I thought I'd entered originally. Got it sorted since tthough, error was from my end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement