Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI €100 reward

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Evil_g wrote: »
    I think they might have changed the terms of this. The site was down when I tried to register last night.

When I finally got in this morning they offered me €50 to sign up for online communications - which I did.

An additional €50 was offered for any other named individuals on the policy, but I'm the only person on it, so it looks like I might only get €50....which I'd be delighted with, if I didn't know others were getting €100.

There is €50 for direct debit too. I got to claim €150 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Evil_g wrote: »
    I think they might have changed the terms of this. The site was down when I tried to register last night.

When I finally got in this morning they offered me €50 to sign up for online communications - which I did.

An additional €50 was offered for any other named individuals on the policy, but I'm the only person on it, so it looks like I might only get €50....which I'd be delighted with, if I didn't know others were getting €100.

I doubt they changed it. They've probably budgeted for the majority of members claiming this and the numbers won't be that high due to the VHI age profile.
    You may have missed something such as direct debit even though you may already be signed up to that

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DaMorganator

The offer is still coming up on my VHI profile home page. But after I insert my BIC and IBAN and click claim nothing happens. Just a quick load symbol and then back to the same page. Anyone else having this issue?

Just realized it was because the BIC I had entered was incorrect --facepalm--

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Am on a corporate plan and it appears to have worked for me also - and will accept dependents too they just need to sign in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

The only good thing to come out of GDPR. Took 3 screen shots such is my paranoia when a health care provider offers something for free there are usually so many terms and conditions for them to weasel out of paying up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

https://www.vhiwomensminimarathon.ie/vhi-newsletter-2/

Some good news from VHI

We are pleased to announce that those who register for the VHI Women's Mini Marathon and pay the €25 registration fee will be able to get the full fee refunded if they have private medical insurance with VHI.

Vhi customers can claim their €23 reward using the Snap & Send online claiming tool on the Vhi App. Members can ‘snap’ a photo of their registration fee receipt and ‘send’ it via the simple Snap & Send process. You can download the free Vhi App via the app store.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Some good news from VHI

We are pleased to announce that those who register for the VHI Women's Mini Marathon and pay the €25 registration fee will be able to get the full fee refunded if they have private medical insurance with VHI.

Vhi customers can claim their €23 reward using the Snap & Send online claiming tool on the Vhi App. Members can ‘snap’ a photo of their registration fee receipt and ‘send’ it via the simple Snap & Send process. You can download the free Vhi App via the app store.

Thanks for this. I think this even deserves its own thread.

Some good news from VHI

More of this gender bias crap

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

appears im already signed up to the website but cant logon
    forgot password details doesnt work :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭mistersifter

thanks OP... I'm going to be setting up VHI in the coming days. Is there a deadline to register for this discount?

Seve OB wrote: »
    appears im already signed up to the website but cant logon
    forgot password details doesnt work :(

seems to be an issue alright, my better half cannot log into the website at all either.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Work pays for mine so yay free money, I had been meaning to switch to online anyway.

Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭crossman47

I already get my docs online but like to do claims manually. Does anyone know if I will still qualify?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭adgib

Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭madmax72

Anybody else have this problem.I signed up myself for the rewards yesterday and everything went ok.I then tried to sign up the wife but when I log into her account the rewards option is not there. I was wondering is it because we are both under the same policy number and when I registered I automatically get the reward for herself??any ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

madmax72 wrote: »
    Anybody else have this problem.I signed up myself for the rewards yesterday and everything went ok.I then tried to sign up the wife but when I log into her account the rewards option is not there. I was wondering is it because we are both under the same policy number and when I registered I automatically get the reward for herself??any ideas

Same here....... I actually have Wife + 2 Adult 'Children' (20 yrs + 22 yrs) on policy and it seems to want them all to register. I certainly don't want the 2 kids getting any money back into their own bank accounts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

crossman47 wrote: »
    I already get my docs online but like to do claims manually. Does anyone know if I will still qualify?

You need to go fully online to avail i think

Masala wrote: »
    Same here....... I actually have Wife + 2 Adult 'Children' (20 yrs + 22 yrs) on policy and it seems to want them all to register. I certainly don't want the 2 kids getting any money back into their own bank accounts!

You can enter your own bank details when it asks you what account you would like the cashback sent to. Either that would deducting it from their inheritance be an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭2forjoy

What if I sign up for online , and I ring them . Will they talk to me ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

seems to be an issue alright, my better half cannot log into the website at all either.

i just tried an older email address and it worked
    obviously it doesnt recognise if you put an email address that is not in their system (lots will just tell you its not registered) but it tells you an email is sent.... even though it is not

try any other possible email addresses you may have had in past

its not like vhi site is something you log into all the time!

anyway, looks like i got sorted, so thanks a million OP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,465 ✭✭✭micks_address

From the site:

Members signed up to Online Documents, or pay for a hospital policy by Direct Debit, salary deduction or through your group scheme are automatically entitled to the cash back rewards.

Your reward payment will be processed and paid after 1st September 2018.

Looks like if I get my adult dependent to signup ill get another 50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Thanks OP, unreal bargain alert!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 8,465 ✭✭✭micks_address

Patww79 wrote: »
    How do you do stuff online with them? I've health insurance with them but never seen any correspondence about a login or anything. What's exactly do you do inline anyway, do they mean claims?

They have snap and send online. I used all the time. Take picture of receipt upload and fill in some details and money deposited in account in few days, use for dental or physio visits etc, glasses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Patww79 wrote: »

I m not sure what plan i am on to be honest (corporate) but i got glasses covered, and work gave me a contribution with actually made me 50 quid. Worth checking out your policy, and your HR. If you need glasses for use of monitors etc there should be something.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 musicmammy

Many thanks OP. Great bargain alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

From the site:

Members signed up to Online Documents, or pay for a hospital policy by Direct Debit, salary deduction or through your group scheme are automatically entitled to the cash back rewards.

Your reward payment will be processed and paid after 1st September 2018.

Looks like if I get my adult dependent to signup ill get another 50 euro

So does this mean if you're already signed up you don't need to do anything and everyone gets €50?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

madmax72 wrote: »

I’m an adult dependent too didn’t see anything on my account but it’s ticked on my husbands account for adult dependent

This the reply from vhi “I can confirm, once the adult dependent insured on the PMI policy signs up for online documentation it is the policy holder who will receive the €50 cash back after the 1st September 2018.”

Advertisement