Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

markodaly wrote: »
    No, that was as you said a group of 30 people who may or may not have been affiliated with the TR march.

When a Muslim goes and blows himself up, your good self remind us that not all Muslims are terrorists, which of course is correct. Be mindful of this standard when talking about 'the right'.

So it's fine to generalise about 1.7 billion people but not white supremacists? That's where the line is? You couldn't make it up.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

you sound almost pleased about that.

Well judging by some posts on here its ok to use serious violence to further your objective. I didnt see you commenting or having a problem with any of those posts.

But yet you feel the need to comment on me asking about how the people are that got beat up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

So it's fine to generalise about 1.7 billion people but not white supremacists? That's where the line is? You couldn't make it up.

The opposite of that is also being played out here. There’s no high ground to be taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

thebull85 wrote: »
    Well judging by some posts on here its ok to use serious violence to further your objective. I didnt see you commenting or having a problem with any of those posts.

But yet you feel the need to comment on me asking about how the people are that got beat up.

I asked you for examples of the violence committed by tommys opponents at the march. I'm still waiting.

I asked you for examples of the violence committed by tommys opponents at the march. I'm still waiting.

Go read the thread... or dont bother its up to you.

• Advertisement

so that would be a no then?

so that would be a no then?

Did you read the thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

Weve seen the Irish branch of these losers attack white nationalists on the Luas in Dublin about 20 of them against 5 people, bunch of freeloading anti water charge protestors masquerading as anti facsists including the fat wa*ker that called our president a parasite.

What do you think of the white nationalists?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

The opposite of that is also being played out here. There’s no high ground to be taking.

When you consider that the Free Tommy brigade are defending a pretty horrible person I would argue that there is high ground.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Well one poster justified attacking union workers... Only actual justification of violence as of late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

When you consider that the Free Tommy brigade are defending a pretty horrible person I would argue that there is high ground.

I was specifically referring to the tarring of a group by the actions of a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Strabanimal

A lot of those far right racist low iq thrash like him over in England are of Irish descent. Genetic rejects, just like those supporting him on this forum.

A lot of those far right racist low iq thrash like him over in England are of Irish descent. Genetic rejects, just like those supporting him on this forum.

Starbanimal haha i bet you know all about being rejected.

AfterLife wrote: »
    What do you think of the white nationalists?

When i have referred to white nationalists on this thread what i really mean is white supremacists, and they are scumbags. Id be a nationalist myself im also a white man, but wouldnt call myself a white nationalist.

Do you understand what im saying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

When i have referred to white nationalists on this thread what i really mean is white supremacists, and they are scumbags. Id be a nationalist myself im also a white man, but wouldnt call myself a white nationalist.

Do you understand what im saying?

I do. What do you think of the white supremacists that were attacked on the Luas then?

AfterLife wrote: »
    I do. What do you think of the white supremacists that were attacked on the Luas then?

I think they are morons, but lets be honest it was a cowardly attack. They dont deserve to be attacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Originally Posted by ohnonotgmail
    So your source is the biggest right-wing troll on the planet and mine are journalists that were actually in the court but you still think you are in a position to sneer? sweet suffering jaysus.
    No my source is Caolan Robertson.

:D:D:D:D:D

Oh my God! That's so funny.

Sometimes dead-pan comedy just writes itself.

You mean that gender-fluid twerp with the slightest hint of an Irish accent (Irish born or just Irish parents?) and a name that English people can't pronounce who has been a frequent contributor to the infamous Mr Jones' InfoWars site?

Yup. Sounds pretty objective and reliable.

Starbanimal haha i bet you know all about being rejected.

Not really, I just remember my roots. Who should I feel rejected by? No, I am doing great in Belfast thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Hopefully he gets released.

• Advertisement

Not really, I just remember my roots. Who should I feel rejected by? No, I am doing great in Belfast thanks.

Sorry, rejected was a poor choice of words, abandoned would be more appropriate.

And im glad you're enjoying Belfast it is your capital city after all.

Sorry, rejected was a poor choice of words, abandoned would be more appropriate.

And im glad you're enjoying Belfast it is your capital city after all.

Abandoned is an outdated term. Sure the southerners are ethnically, genetically and culturally weak people whose main talking point is the North, but at least I live in a place where Tommy Robinson hopefully gets life, the United Kingdom! Why do you care as a foreigner to both of us?

Abandoned is an outdated term. Sure the southerners are ethnically, genetically and culturally weak people whose main talking point is the North, but at least I live in a place where Tommy Robinson hopefully gets life, the United Kingdom! Why do you care as a foreigner to both of us?

I think you'll find the majority of southerners couldnt give a flying f**k about the north and why should they? You lot are a bunch of dinosaurs, most of us down here have moved on thankfully.

I think you'll find the majority of southerners couldnt give a flying f**k about the north and why should they? You lot are a bunch of dinosaurs, most of us down here have moved on thankfully.

Yeah but every time I visit a Southern board the North is on the front page.

Glad you moved on to water taxes, homelessness and drug abuse though. High five!

But why not answer my question foreigner? Why do you care about a loyal British citizen like Tommy for? You completely avoided that.

I also see you deleted your post on the GAA forum where you mentioned being abandoned by the south.. P*ssy.

Banned.

I also see you deleted your post on the GAA forum where you mentioned being abandoned by the south.. P*ssy.

I have never deleted a single post of mine but whatever. Here's the post you're talking about you can try and use for your argument
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057889474&page=65

Post #969

Yeah but every time I visit a Southern board the North is on the front page.

Glad you moved on to water taxes, homelessness and drug abuse though. High five!

Nothing wrong with paying for water i agree with the charges actually, but last time i checked we didnt have water charges anyway so your point is in invalid.

As for homelessness, we have a housing crisis because of our growing population and lack of building since the crash, the many immigrants coming here to live has also contributed to the crisis. You see, people actually want to come and live in Ireland, i bet there are not many interested in living in belfast.

As for drug abuse, what country doesnt have a problem.

You are in no position to talk bad about another country when your own is barely functional..

You are in no position to talk bad about another country when your own is barely functional..

We just literally came out of a civil war and have lower crime rates than you do. Our community has higher OECD academic results than you do. It all makes sense.

Again though...

Why not answer my question foreigner? Why do you care about a loyal British citizen like Tommy for? You completely avoided that x2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Northbound on the M50 (between J11 and J10), someone has literally sprayed "Free Tommy Robinson" on all three lanes of the road. Disgracefully, they've not only put themselves in danger, but have also endangered the life of whichever Bantersaurus Rex eventually feels compelled to add "in every box of cornflakes" to it.

• Advertisement

Northbound on the M50 (between J11 and J10), someone has literally sprayed "Free Tommy Robinson" on all three lanes of the road.

thats been there at least since his trial.
    Disgracefully, they've not only put themselves in danger, but have also endangered the life of whichever Bantersaurus Rex eventually feels compelled to add "in every box of cornflakes" to it.

That joke was funny when Nelson Mandela was in prison and it is still funny now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement