Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,033 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I wonder if TR will make a big noise about him.

Joke. Obviously he doesn't care if the pedo isn't brown.

This pedo got 11 years for his crimes. Not long enough but longer than what some get for similar crimes.
    OK. Like I said. TR won't care because the pedo isn't brown. Surely we can agree on that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

OK. Like I said. TR won't care because the pedo isn't brown. Surely we can agree on that.

You guys seem fascinated with skin colour.

I respectfully disagree.

I respectfully disagree.
    Why?

Remind me, does he regularly highlight white pedos or just brown pedos?

Touche. You're playing the game but that was a good one.

• Advertisement

Don't his supporters care about what they're actually seeing. TR using his Thurs national news story this week, with news media publishing the video he made of the incident, and still think he's being shut down by d'meeja.

Hammering on a bloke's door at 5am to intimidate him to drop a legal case against him and still his supporters will claim he's unfairly treated. I suppose it's got nothing to do with the reality for his people

Remind me, does he regularly highlight white pedos or just brown pedos?

He highlighted a worrying fact that police were afraid to act upon paedophelia in the "Asian" community for fears of racism.

This is akin to you stating that people who highlight clerical abuse of children are ignoring incestuous abuse within families.

Tommy Robinson has an agenda. That agenda is that there is a disproportionate amount of Muslim child abuse in England. The fact that he doesn't cover every incident is whataboutary.

White, brown, yellow, green, purple, orange or white abuse is horrific. But it seems to Tommy Robinson in his own personal experience, that Muslim rape gangs are given a certain leeway that whites aren't.

Yes, it's anecdotal. Yes, a large amount of his supporters are unsavoury. But it doesn't lessen the fact that it happens.

I, again, don't always agree with Tommy Robinson's methods, but he isn't the bogeyman that he is made out to be.

White, brown, yellow, green, purple, orange or white abuse is horrific. But it seems to Tommy Robinson in his own personal experience, that Muslim rape gangs are given a certain leeway that whites aren't.

That particular paragraph could have been framed more succinctly. Im in the pissings of rain at the moment but I hope you all understood what I meant

• Registered Users Posts: 40,265 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

He highlighted a worrying fact that police were afraid to act upon paedophelia in the "Asian" community for fears of racism.

This is akin to you stating that people who highlight clerical abuse of children are ignoring incestuous abuse within families.

Tommy Robinson has an agenda. That agenda is that there is a disproportionate amount of Muslim child abuse in England. The fact that he doesn't cover every incident is whataboutary.

Yes, it's anecdotal. Yes, a large amount of his supporters are unsavoury. But it doesn't lessen the fact that it happens.

I, again, don't always agree with Tommy Robinson's methods, but he isn't the bogeyman that he is made out to be.

only long after others did the same

Ok so the question I asked is whether TR highlights white pedos. So is that a yes or a no to the question?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Ok so the question I asked is whether TR highlights white pedos. So is that a yes or a no to the question?

Where does he highlight the coloured?

declan2693 wrote: »

I didn't say he did. I'm asking if he regularly highlights pedos who are white. Does he?

I get that the point is to be evasive to maintain the idea that he's just against pedos. But surely you don't think it's just coincidence that he only gets excited about pedos who happen to be brown. Do you?

I didn't say he did. I'm asking if he regularly highlights pedos who are white. Does he?

I get that the point is to be evasive to maintain the idea that he's just against pedos. But surely you don't think it's just coincidence that he only gets excited about pedos who happen to be brown. Do you?

He doesnt hightlight paedos based on skin colour.
    Why do you constantly bring race into it?

I'll happily answer no. But why do you ask that? Are you calling him a racist because he highlights that non white people are given preferential treatment?

He doesnt hightlight paedos based on skin colour. Why do you constantly bring race into it?

Paedos are paedos. If they aren't brought to justice by their ethnicity or their religion, then surely there is a problem. Yes?

Paedos are paedos. If they aren't brought to justice by their ethnicity or their religion, then surely there is a problem. Yes?

Of course. TR highlighted how a large group of paedos from a certain religion were being protected by the police and government and allowed to continue raping children for years for fear of being called a racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

That thing he got held in contempt for. You should know this.

Ah, the old "you're the real racists" trope. It's not new and it's not clever but you do you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Got my first yellow card because of my post in this thread for a comment made at GinAndBitter. I'm assuming she'll make an argument for me to have it rescinded on the grounds of free speech.

Oh, you're doing it too. It's been a popular trope on the_donald, gab and other such places where freeze peach people congregate. It's an oldie but sometimes works.

It's basically "You're the real racist because you noticed that he only goes after brown people. You're the real racist for noticing that. Not the guy who goes after the brown people."

• Advertisement

I'll happily answer no. But why do you ask that? Are you calling him a racist because he highlights that non white people are given preferential treatment?

Why do I ask? Because I want to know how far you're willing to toe the party line to pretend he's just honestly highlighting pedos because he cares about the children.

I I haven't said he's racist. I think it's immaterial if he is racist. He's selling the narrative that the poor white man is being discriminated against because his supporters want to hear it.

His not being racist is as irrelevant as caring about children. It's selling a message to his people and it's extremely successful. Look at the things he does and his supporters are willing to overlook the naughty behaviour because of his community work honestly exposing pedos.

He's selling a message that people want to hear. The story has even grown to the point that he's the one who broke the story like he's an investigative journalist or something. It's fantasy stuff.

I I haven't said he's racist. I think it's immaterial if he is racist. He's selling the narrative that the poor white man is being discriminated against because his supporters want to hear it.

I disagree. He is highlighting that people are getting away with paedophelia for fear of being classed as racist.

I disagree. He is highlighting that people are getting away with paedophelia for fear of being classed as racist.

You mean the people who were arrested and sentenced to prison? Yeah, nice work there Tommy.

VeryTerry wrote: »
    Got my first yellow card because of my post in this thread for a comment made at GinAndBitter. I'm assuming she'll make an argument for me to have it rescinded on the grounds of free speech.

Beg me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Beg me.

Rat.

Report me again.

Rat.

Nice, don't be crying about your yellow card, it's ok, remember this is just an online forum. You'll be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

It's gas really, people on here defending Stuchberry, while he is a big AntiFa supporter - you know the crowd that go around beating up and attacking people with differing political opinions then them.

And they go on about TR's thuggery ?

Each side is as bad as the other.

As the great PigHead once said on this very forum, you can't call someone a spanner. But you can describe their post as spannery.

There are many ways to avoid being spanked by the mods while still saying what you want to say.

As the great PigHead once said on this very forum, you can't call someone a spanner. But you can describe their post as spannery.

There are many ways to avoid being spanked by the mods while still saying what you want to say.

Solid advice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

It might have something to do with Tommy and a pedophile finding a neo Nazi group... that turned out to be full of pedophiles... which tommy nor his followers seemingly give half a sh*t about.

For them -and for Tommy most of all- the children being molested and raped are not victims, not really even human (which comes naturally to those on the far right) just weapons to attack minorities which and nothing more. Those being molested and raped by Tommy's old mates (including those he originally defended as 'stitched up') can just be happily ignored.

That includes anyone and everyone in this thread claiming to be a supporter of his despite how often all the EDL pedophile links and Tommy's utter silence on them are brought up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement