Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Grayson wrote: »

The story according to who?

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    See the thing is, Tommy has a certain way with words that gets people riled up and would goad them into physical assault and the first thing he'll do is shout assault down the camera.
    I'd say opening the door is just opening yourself up for Tommy to get you into that state.

Him going there if the door was not opened or opened was a win win situation for him as we can see that the guy in the house is easily painted in a bad light.

Absolute bolloxology. I'm sorry your honour he goaded me. I must remember that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Because you post sh/t about people anonymously.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Absolute bolloxology. I'm sorry your honour he goaded me. I must remember that one.

It may be, but that's the type of character he strikes me as.

In his recent documentary thing where the reporter from Panorama starts asking questions, he just starts shouting racist, liar, homophobe at him rather than engaging.
    Saying this to an someone at their door after knocking in such an intimidating manor may affect the behaviour of the person answering the door.

Yeah well fair play to you, I actually do believe that you would open your door to him , someone will probably be along to call you an internet tough guy though.

This guy lives in Luton, not far from Tommy and Tommy being a hot head like yourself he decided to pay him a visit. Simple as that really no harm was done there was no violence.

With his mates to back him up? And a camera on the go recording everything? That's not a hot head thats a manipulative coward!

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    It may be, but that's the type of character he strikes me as.

In his recent documentary thing where the reporter from Panorama starts asking questions, he just starts shouting racist, liar, homophobe at him rather than engaging.

It's ok when the BBC and others are doing that to Tommy though? Anytime he was ever on any show he was shouted down and not allowed have his say. Sweeney got a taste of what that's like.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It's ok when the BBC and others are doing that to Tommy though? Anytime he was ever on any show he was shouted down and not allowed have his say. Sweeney got a taste of what that's like.
    So not boloxology then?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,962 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

When did the BBC do that?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

With his mates to back him up? And a camera on the go recording everything? That's not a hot head thats a manipulative coward!

Would you travel alone If Islamic nut jobs wanted to butcher you? I don't think so. As for it being broadcast live I don't see the problem, at least people can see what was happening, the lack of any violence etc

Would you travel alone If Islamic nut jobs wanted to butcher you? I don't think so. As for it being broadcast live I don't see the problem, at least people can see what was happening, the lack of any violence etc

Well according to TR that's exactly what they want to do yet here i am waltzing around on my own not being butchered ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

The story according to who?

It states what Stephen/Tommy says about it too.

Well according to TR that's exactly what they want to do yet here i am waltzing around on my own not being butchered ;)

Pity about the poor kids in Manchester though isn't it. Or maybe it's funny to you. At least you're alright jack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Pity about the poor kids in Manchester though isn't it. Or maybe it's funny to you. At least you're alright jack.

Comments like this make a right thick of you.

VeryTerry wrote: »
    Comments like this make a right thick of you.

I'd advise you to have a look at some of your own posts.

I live 20 minutes from Manchester and stroll around the city center most days, TR is a coward and a fraud feeding off the gullible to finance his lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,865 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

He was in Finland at the time of the letter being delivered. Hard luck pal try again.

Finland is quite expensive, what brought unemployed Stephen there?

I live 20 minutes from Manchester and stroll around the city center most days, TR is a coward and a fraud feeding off the gullible to finance his lifestyle.

Im glad you or anyone belonging to you didn't get caught up in that attack.

Boggles wrote: »
    Finland is quite expensive, what brought unemployed Stephen there?

He was invited to speak over there.

Im glad you or anyone belonging to you didn't get caught up in that attack.

Who said they didnt?

My point is TR went to this mans house at 5 am with his thug friends to u timidate him and you think he is some sort of hero?

Pity about the poor kids in Manchester though isn't it.
    I live 20 minutes from Manchester and stroll around the city center most days

Boxer_own3d.jpg

• Advertisement

Who said they didnt?

My point is TR went to this mans house at 5 am with his thug friends to u timidate him and you think he is some sort of hero?

I never said he was a hero.

I never said he was a hero.

You never used those words, but we all know how you feel about him.

Boxer_own3d.jpg

Nice pic, Shane Mosley was one of my favourite boxers. How exactly was I owned?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Keep civil and on topic please folks.

Despite my level of disdain towards Tommy Robinson not being high enough according to some posters here, I feel that this was a big mistake from Tommy.

I think the aggressive manner in which he approached the house will only cement the "thug" image that he is sometimes unfairly painted with.

If he wanted to call the bloke out or confront him, call to his door at a reasonable time (as he has done to other people) and have it out with them, getting your point across.

I can't condone hammering violently on someones door, shouting and giving out his address.

I think the aggressive manner in which he approached the house will only cement the "thug" image that he is sometimes unfairly painted with.

WTF? :confused:

If he acts the thug, he will be rightly painted a thug.

He doesn't get to pick and chose nor does anyone else. His actions determine that.

He is a fooking thug.

One of 2 things are going to happen, both scenarios end in tears.

He is either going to get himself seriously hurt or killed or someone else and anyone that supports the absolute Muppet will be complicit.

How exactly was I owned?

You got owned son.

Anonymity doesn't prevent that from happening.

But rest assured you got owned, badly.

Take it on the chin and try better yourself, maybe.

AS you were.

You got owned son.

Anonymity doesn't prevent that from happening.

But rest assured you got owned, badly.

You've haven't answered my question though how exactly did I get owned ?

WTF? :confused:

I said that sometimes it is unfair the way some things he does is twisted to fit an agenda or to perpetuate a stereotype.

I have no issue with people thinking that he is a thug, I just have a problem with the medias push to vilify him. I feel the same about the media vilifying anyone to sell papers.

• Advertisement

You've haven't answered my question though how exactly did I get owned ?

Like I said, As you were.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement