Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GF too quiet in the bedroom.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

No. I am talking about some relationships.
    Here's an example of one boyfriend.
    I went down on him until he came. I aske him to for me. He said he was so tired after orgasm that he couldn't possibly move.
    And he never did...ever.

That's a load of bollocks about one night stands that you wrote. "They are just using you". Using me how?

What do you think I want?

Women like casual sex as much as men. I'm actually thinking of 1 one night stand that was amazing, and much more considerate than a boyfriend that I had.

One night stands can be absolutely amazing.

Fascinating.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I went down on him until he came. I aske him to for me. He said he was so tired after orgasm that he couldn't possibly move.
    And he never did...ever.

Definition of insanity: to keep blowing the same thing and to expect different results... or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭McGixxer

It sounds to me like you're not sexually compatible.
    Do you have any pictures of her... and maybe a phone number?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

After being stuck in selfish relationships when I was younger, I actually really like the variety of one night stands now. I feel like I am discovering sex for the first time.
    That's what it is all about!
    I feel sad I didn't know the pleasure of it when I was younger.
    I am in a mediterranean country right now.
    I met an Australian girl here, and she said the mediterranean lads are so selfless and love going down, that they are selfish c,_ts back in Australia.

I am saying this for all of us, men and women, Ireland culture ruined sex for us.

In the mediterranean they don't have any of the damage.

I wasted all of my 20s not knowing what sex was like :(

I have to make up for it now. Enjoy sex, it is important and life is short

ok, we get it. You like one night stands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

You probably aren’t being romantic enough, man. Chicks love romance. Buy her a bottle of wine and some strawberries or something. Make sure you’ve washed your undertackle before getting down to business. Don’t be afraid to flick the old budgie’s tongue - the SOS morse core technique always works. Soon she’ll be be frothing at the crease and you’ll have a stiffy you could pitch a tent on. Then get down to business and you’ll be in danger of burning your arsecheeks off the lightbulb on the ceiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

It'll only get worse OP. Get out of dodge before she traps you with an "accidental" pregnancy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Sleepy wrote: »
    It'll only get worse OP. Get out of dodge before she traps you with an "accidental" pregnancy

You don’t see a jockey going into a staying chase without wearing a helmet - if you catch my drift.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.

It's a midlands thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Appledreams15

PARlance wrote: »
    And he never did...ever.

Definition of insanity: to keep blowing the same thing and to expect different results... or something like that.
    I didn't keep doing the same thing actually.
    I approached him in loads of different ways to be less selfish. He didn't change, and we broke up.

• Advertisement

Permabear wrote: »

It always amazes me how quickly you can move from talking about one boyfriend to making sweeping generalizations about all men.[/quote]
    And yet I said "all men" precisely nowhere.

So what's your point?

Pac1Man wrote: »

It's a midlands thing.[/quote]

I'm not in the midlands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Just wondering if any posters have experience of a girlfriend or wife who won't take the initiative in the bedroom and expects the man to be standing for attention at all times without even a hint of foreplay, I used to be ready most of the time in my twenties but now I would like a hand every so often but she goes ballistic if I'm soft, help Please???

Seems to me your with the wrong girl if she not willing to have foreplay before sex. You better off finding someone new you're compatible with. This relationship is doomed if she only interested in her own needs.

I never experienced this issue, but it obvious your being pressured and it turns you off sexually. If your mind not into it the bottom half will not work correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Just wondering if any posters have experience of a girlfriend or wife who won't take the initiative in the bedroom and expects the man to be standing for attention at all times without even a hint of foreplay, I used to be ready most of the time in my twenties but now I would like a hand every so often but she goes ballistic if I'm soft, help Please???

Would you have an ex that might be up for a threesome? Could show her how it's done. If she's the jealous type it might gee her up a bit seeing you with her too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

If she's not sucking the cum out of your duck with gusto

tumblr_mpdtb1YhUz1qb5gkjo8_500.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Wibbs wrote: »
    tumblr_mpdtb1YhUz1qb5gkjo8_500.jpg

Thanks I needed a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭opti76

jamesbere wrote: »
    Tell her to to pull the finger out

or stick the finger in ..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Tigger wrote: »
    Thanks I needed a laugh

Great quack alright

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Jimmy Dags

Are you after turning into a girly man op?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Dont think you can put photos up , can you? might help op if we can see what she looks like , might sympathize with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

Sex is a two way thing (well sometimes 3 or 4 but usually just 2) and it relies on giving and taking. You got to give her something to make her want to give you something, so finger her for a bit first, get them fingers sticky, when she starts moaning with pleasure that's when you should start getting hard, get her to stroke it for you until it's fully erect now it's time to stick it in, start of slow & then faster & faster, switch positions around every 10 - 15 mins, see how many times you can make her orgasm, even if you just get her to cum once it's a job done and then just see how long you can last.
    And then after that you can then say "I get's mine, I bring the ruckus to the ladies". Now your ready to teach a class on sex education.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tommysocks11

No pics I'm afraid but she's a stunner with a great body

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Buy her a megaphone OP, problem sorted..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

It's not ice cream he's making at all, you know.

looks similar tbf

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Just goes to show, you can never have it all, stunner with a great body, but absolute sh*te in the sack.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Jimmy Dags

thebull85 wrote: »
    Just goes to show, you can never have it all, stunner with a great body, but absolute sh*te in the sack.

Has she a tiny penis?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Always considered her a bit of a screamer myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭McGixxer

I'm calling BS on the whole story.

Pictures or it didn't happen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Would she not at least give you an aul tug no?,if she's like that as a girlfriend I'd dread to think what sort of wife shed make,honestly I'd just say it to her out straight that you need or would like as much attention as you give her otherwise your wasting you time bud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tommysocks11

shamrock55 wrote:
    Would she not at least give you an aul tug no?,if she's like that as a girlfriend I'd dread to think what sort of wife shed make,honestly I'd just say it to her out straight that you need or would like as much attention as you give her otherwise your wasting you time bud

No she says I should be hard without any help so won't help or intervene in that department

Advertisement