Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GF too quiet in the bedroom.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

I know most of ye are taking the Mick if ye pardon the ecpression�� but seriously what would ye do,

OK...
    I would realise that I dont find her attractive anymore and shoot the breeeeeze.
    Don't feel guilty about it, if her friends gave her similar advise then she would leave you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

OK...
    I would realise that I dont find her attractive anymore and shoot the breeeeeze.
    Don't feel guilty about it, if her friends gave her similar advise then she would leave you :(

What are you on about? You want him to make small talk with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I'm the opposite, my gf only has to sit in front of the mirror topless(with her 36DD's)and brush her hair and could be all over in a flash :o

Then you awaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I hope she filled out her consent form

• Registered Users Posts: 23,673 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Ya it frustrates the hell out of me and I'm hard mostly but go soft after few minutes playing with her as she's not doing anything to me to keep me up

Sounds to me like sex is more of a chore than something either of ye actually enjoy tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tommysocks11

We do talk about it and it leads to rows mostly and I just want to make her happy and contented

Sounds to me like sex is more of a chore than something either of ye actually enjoy tbh.

Agree. Its depressing that so many people seem to go through the motions and may never know what a brilliant sex life is like. In that event, our hero should be trying a new partner, until he meets someone more in his tune.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

OP do you get random horns throughout the day or in the morning? If thats not happening there is something medically wrong. You seem like you could only be in your 30s.

I only ask because a friend of mine was going through the same thing and that was one of the first questions he was asked when he seen a doctor about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

We do talk about it and it leads to rows mostly and I just want to make her happy and contented

How long have yiz been together?

That should be a two way street chief. And it should come easily (pardon the pun), not be a stressor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Ya it frustrates the hell out of me and I'm hard mostly but go soft after few minutes playing with her as

she's not doing anything to me to keep me up

Stop playing with her as so Tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 26 guestwifi

Maybe ya have to be hard already, but worth a shot...

• Registered Users Posts: 37 VainHard Bendix

PARlance wrote: »
    Stop playing with her as so Tommy

Tongue in cheek remark.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tommysocks11

Over 2 years together and yes I do get erect randomly so no medical issue I think, maybe anxiety??

maybe anxiety??

Hmm. What could possibly have brought that on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Over 2 years together and yes I do get erect randomly so no medical issue I think, maybe anxiety??

Could be anxiety, could be that you’re very aware that she’s not participating when you do do the deed. Which is not on imo.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

If you want a job done right, you've got to do it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Sounds like she's causing the anxiety and thus the issue, OP, and if you stick with her, it's an anxiety that will persist, and then when you do eventually break up with her, it will also affect you with the next lady because it's something you will inevitably be thinking about. Get rid, asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

What are you on about? You want him to make small talk with her?

NO...
    That means 'GET OUT OF DODGE'.
    run, scarper, skapiche, hit the road etc etc
    Leave her áss...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,072 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

OP,

Perhaps you'd prefer if your partner was the one with the raging hard willy??

...........Just sayin'

By the way, I'm surprised she's still up for more after the regular pokings she does be getting off the other posters on here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

NO...
    That means 'GET OUT OF DODGE'.
    run, scarper, skapiche, hit the road etc etc
    Leave her áss...

No it doesn't mean that. Get a grip of the English language before you make a bigger fool online of yourself than you have already with your other posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Robocopwannabe

Without sounding blunt, it’s very hard to fcuk a corpse, if she doesn’t participate, you wont keep a hard on. Perhaps you need to get rid. Or maybe ye need something to spice up your sex life. Maybe you need to let her fcuk another man. Post a pic and I’ll tell you how I’m fixed 😜😜😜

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I do talk and all she says is every other man I've been with were always hard from kissing and ready for action
    Sounds like your GF is a princess. Maybe dump her, and leave her go back to those other men?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Sounds like yer non-compatible in the bedroom. It would be a deal breaker for me and only two years in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭893bet

I'm the opposite, my gf only has to sit in front of the mirror topless(with her 36DD's)and brush her hair and could be all over in a flash :o

How do you handle it if she has the curtains closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

Yakult wrote: »
    Have you tried romancing the stone?
    Pump her up more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Talk to her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

thebull85 wrote: »
    Just thumb it in.

Be like trying to get a marshmallow into a piggy bank

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

cloudatlas wrote:
    Why don't you communicate with your partner?

Dolls don't answer back.ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Sound's to me that only one persons happiness matters in this relationship, tell her that as you're both unhappy then its time to call it quits and move on. Absolutely no point wasting years of you'r life on a crappy situation.

Advertisement