Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

What a bloody joke. I've been trying to log on for about 30 minutes to play this stupid again and I'm about ready to return the game.
    Why do you have to log on to play a single player campaign anyway? And if they're going to force an activation account on you how about making sure the sign in works? :mad:

you can play the campaign and local multiplayer against bots offline

just back out when its connecting to servers

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1297679219074400263?s=20

weird haha, imagine trying to watch something and theres someone sat top of stadium firing rockets and C4s everywhere haha

although they did manage to host online concerts on fortnite so could be something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

got a second in solos, I need to camp MORE
    played a mini WZ and got a win with 2 randoms, got involved in a fight at the end, somehow put the guy down and the fecker self revived and I killed him permanently. All of it in the gas while choking

another update this morning haha

and another LMG everyone wil spam the life out of

that kingslayer mode in warzone does sound fun though

3725252-reloaded.jpg

Season 5 Reloaded

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Home from work and house to myself so a game Cod me thinks...

Application Update says you may find something else to do, I'm going to be at least an hour here....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Home from work and house to myself so a game Cod me thinks...

Application Update says you may find something else to do, I'm going to be at least an hour here....

6-7 hour download for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

monkeynuz wrote: »
    6-7 hour download for me.

Oh f**k that's rough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Oh f**k that's rough.

Sure is, started at 4.30 still over an hour to go, have to play tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

What ever about the length of time to download, the sodding shader rebuild each time is a right pain in the hole, like rabbit dropping sprinkles on a poo cake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,328 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Getting my ass handed to me last few matches. Been to adventurous and getting picked off constantly.

Need to get back to camping

• Registered Users Posts: 7,539 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I finished eighth three times between a game last night and two the night before on the solo version. Getting inside the top 10 is always a great result for me!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

that kingslayer mode is mental haha

lash a few xp tokens on and you can level up fairly handy

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    that kingslayer mode is mental haha

What's the deal with it? It's a trio game, yeah?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    What's the deal with it? It's a trio game, yeah?

its a trios daethmatch first to 100 - 1 point a kill

respawns allowed and one of your team is marked as a king and a kill on a king is worth 4 points

small circles on the map that shift around so ya have to be on your toes

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    its a trios daethmatch first to 100 - 1 point a kill

respawns allowed and one of your team is marked as a king and a kill on a king is worth 4 points

small circles on the map that shift around so ya have to be on your toes

Sounds mental! How is the king decided? I don't have any CoD mates online. Can you just join a trio?

Sounds mental! How is the king decided? I don't have any CoD mates online. Can you just join a trio?

Random I think, like squads in warzone

Yeah just join and you'll get added witn randoms

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

The FINN a fair bit easier to unlock than the Bruen (which I still haven't bothered with)

The FINN a fair bit easier to unlock than the Bruen (which I still haven't bothered with)

Start games of Plunder and melee the afk players at the start haha

Equip stuns incase someone else is doing same

• Registered Users Posts: 15,328 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

That FiNN is so broken. Someone smashed me from clear across the map on Hackney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

I've only played multiplayer Warzone with friends that were on the same platform (Xbox) and we were always in a chat party. I will be playing with a friend who is on PS4 over the weekend, how does the chat work on cross platform?

I've only played multiplayer Warzone with friends that were on the same platform (Xbox) and we were always in a chat party. I will be playing with a friend who is on PS4 over the weekend, how does the chat work on cross platform?

make sure you have crossplay communication enabled, then join the party in the game and you should be good to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Add them as a friend on activision.

Not updating operator missions for me. Anyone else having any issue?

Add them as a friend on activision.

Not updating operator missions for me. Anyone else having any issue?

which ones?

the intel missions were bugged for me but fixed now,

did the syd operator missions last night, that kingslayer mode is a gift for grinding stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Anyone else still got a bugged intel mission? The one where the first location is at the swimming pool? Doesn't register when you collect the intel

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Anyone else still got a bugged intel mission? The one where the first location is at the swimming pool? Doesn't register when you collect the intel

none of the season 4 ones were bugged for me but the secod season 5 one was, dont wanna give spoilers as to where it is etc, but it seemed to be fixed after a playlist update

Edit: playsist still gonna be updated again for the know your history event a few times over the weekend for people who missed it on wednesday - might fix the issue for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Is anyone suffering from constant chronometer disconnects and on vodafone gigabit? It's become unplayable lately. Trying to figure out if it's my Internet or their servers. I'm the only one in my group that suffers with it.

I've had a few goes at the Kingslayer mode now.
    It's great value! Madness at times!

I've had a few goes at the Kingslayer mode now.
    It's great value! Madness at times!

just need to get good landing spots so you're not zapped straight away haha

its very moreish as well because they're so fast paced its like a sure one more game wont hurt then youre 5 games deep since you said that haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

V9 wrote: »
    Is anyone suffering from constant chronometer disconnects and on vodafone gigabit? It's become unplayable lately. Trying to figure out if it's my Internet or their servers. I'm the only one in my group that suffers with it.

Seems to be a known issue with Vodafone! I know a few people with same issue.

Advertisement