Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

kinda wish there was custom lobbies and we could organise a big boards battle royale. would be some craic haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    which ones?

the intel missions were bugged for me but fixed now,

did the syd operator missions last night, that kingslayer mode is a gift for grinding stuff like that

The last one for wyatt. Call in kill streaks. Hasnt updated in the last fee days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

make sure you have crossplay communication enabled, then join the party in the game and you should be good to go
    Add them as a friend on activision.

Crossplay communication is enabled and they are added as a friend on Activision. At what point does the chat option become available? When we both join the same game?

Crossplay communication is enabled and they are added as a friend on Activision. At what point does the chat option become available? When we both join the same game?

should be once you join their party and are in the lobby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭finglashoop

In game chat when they join your lobby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,539 ✭✭✭Penfailed

its very moreish as well because they're so fast paced its like a sure one more game wont hurt then youre 5 games deep since you said that haha

Hahaha! Yep!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Had what I'm pretty sure is my first hacking experience tonight. Sniped through a concrete wall from about 150 and about ten yards to the side of the window where we'd seen each other.

The Talon operator mission is bugged for me now haha

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Anyone else finding over half of their weekly challenges are complete as soon as they unlock? Games awfully buggy when it comes to any kind of tracking mechanism.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Had the durtiest kill ever in Warzone. Went for loadout and there was two. Got mine and camped the second one killing a French lad who quite rightly swore at me in french.
    He won his gulag and a game of cat and mouse ensued. I backed off into a house and we got into a dual. He headshotted me out with the Karak and ran over to me, I could see him from my body in the kill cam running past the window, runs upstairs, crashes through the door and into my double claymore.
    Mon dieu!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Had the durtiest kill ever in Warzone. Went for loadout and there was two. Got mine and camped the second one killing a French lad who quite rightly swore at me in french.
    He won his gulag and a game of cat and mouse ensued. I backed off into a house and we got into a dual. He headshotted me out with the Karak and ran over to me, I could see him from my body in the kill cam running past the window, runs upstairs, crashes through the door and into my double claymore.
    Mon dieu!!!!!

That brief snippet of open mic after death is some of the best fun I've ever had in gaming.
    Some lads must be at risk of a heart attack, the anger levels seem so high. Even in kingslayer trios , a respawn game mode, you get exposed to loads of it.

On kingslayer trios, or as I like to think of it 'lobby - the game', we got a win over the weekend, I dunno, I don't like it. You're actively punished for doing well as you appear permanently on the map if you're in the top 5. I'm not sure how we got the win, as towards the end, I was hardly getting a chance to pop my chute before being lasered in a crossfire. Bring back mini royale!

That brief snippet of open mic after death is some of the best fun I've ever had in gaming.
    Some lads must be at risk of a heart attack, the anger levels seem so high. Even in kingslayer trios , a respawn game mode, you get exposed to loads of it.

On kingslayer trios, or as I like to think of it 'lobby - the game', we got a win over the weekend, I dunno, I don't like it. You're actively punished for doing well as you appear permanently on the map if you're in the top 5. I'm not sure how we got the win, as towards the end, I was hardly getting a chance to pop my chute before being lasered in a crossfire. Bring back mini royale!

ah i like it purely for the carnage it brings haha its like picking up most wanted contracts in warzone but on steroids

did prefer mini royal though, id rather that was back

ah i like it purely for the carnage it brings haha its like picking up most wanted contracts in warzone but on steroids

did prefer mini royal though, id rather that was back

i used it to grind out the weapon expert royale mission myself, plenty opportunity to knock out things like LMG and Sniper kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Doff wrote: »
    Anyone else finding over half of their weekly challenges are complete as soon as they unlock? Games awfully buggy when it comes to any kind of tracking mechanism.

Yep happened to me for the ones this week so missed out loads of XP, bit thanks to double XP weekend I maxed out at level 155 a month before the season has ended. Just need to finish the last 6 levels of the Battle pass and I can take a break.
    I absolutely hate that the officer challanges now include warzone challanges. I am not even going to bother with them!

Yep happened to me for the ones this week so missed out loads of XP, bit thanks to double XP weekend I maxed out at level 155 a month before the season has ended. Just need to finish the last 6 levels of the Battle pass and I can take a break.
    I absolutely hate that the officer challanges now include warzone challanges. I am not even going to bother with them!

yeah i agree on the officer challanges, especially the ones like revive team mates, hard when ya play with randos who wont listen to you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

I had a great solos win the other day....did my usual drop out of harms way and gear up and then sneak/camp my way as far as I can into the final circle.

Anyway got two kills and was down to the last 20 and then I got sniped and went to the gulag (is the gulag open now later into the game?) anyway I got a free pass out of the gulag without having to fight anybody but that left me hot dropping into a circle with only 15 people left in it, with just a pistol :eek::eek: also in the middle of the country side no buildings.

There was a loadout drop so flew straight to that and in my panic picked a loadout that I was in the middle of building; a bloody MK2 carbine with only two attachments :eek: luckily I somehow managed to land literally behind some poor fool and he didn't see me?? managed to drop him somehow and got all his gear and from there killed another 5 in the final circle and won....

What a clutch win.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

I fully agree on the officer challenges. It's taken me an insane amount of time to get 7 "buy back a teammate" in warzone due to everyone leaving as soon as they get downed!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Heard it's toxic anyway.

Chat wise,not even close to the toxicity of the MW2/Black Ops days,pre and post game lobbies were a no holds barred vocal battlefield :pac: nobody talks anymore :(

I knew unlocking the new LMG was going to be painful for me. First game 8-28 and no melee kill I mean wtf? I then went into hardcore for some reason when the breacher thingy was giving me a one hit kill anyway.
    Got all my SMGs platinum. The camo challenges are such a pain, makes you play totally different. The dlc ones unlocked automatically which was weird.

The Talon operator mission is bugged for me now haha

but the Iskra ones worked fine haha Activision lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,539 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Since I've started playing Kingslayer, I haven't dipped back into Battle Royale as I'm enjoying the manic-ness of it. Is it likely to remain as an option or will it be removed? I'm hoping that it will have helped my gameplay when I go back to the Solos as I was pretty poor at it! I've maxed out both of my guns now (not all the camos though) :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    Since I've started playing Kingslayer, I haven't dipped back into Battle Royale as I'm enjoying the manic-ness of it. Is it likely to remain as an option or will it be removed? I'm hoping that it will have helped my gameplay when I go back to the Solos as I was pretty poor at it! I've maxed out both of my guns now (not all the camos though) :D

think its staying for another week at least

playlist update due about 6pm Irish time tonight and it was noted as being there again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,607 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Anyone have problem with a PS4 and PC connected on the Virgin network. Seems to cause one of the devices to get kicked out of lobbies periodically, but works fine if the PC plays through a VPN.

I figure it can probably be fixed by port forwarding, but it isn't my house, it's my mates house, and want to check if anyone has done it on virgin before I walk him through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I read that we are deffo getting a Season 6 probably due to the late release of the new game. Also a breakdown of what the weekly update contains today. Oh btw next Monday is a Double XP Double Weapons XP and double battle pass earn rate.
    https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1300480974388682755?s=19

I read that we are deffo getting a Season 6 probably due to the late release of the new game. Also a breakdown of what the weekly update contains today. Oh btw next Monday is a Double XP Double Weapons XP and double battle pass earn rate.
    https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1300480974388682755?s=19

Again? thats mad, we're only just after having a triple double xp weekend last weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

When people do actually play the objective I see them reading the computer for ages, frantically searching for the right file when the mission objective clearly states 'MANIFEST' so either I'm playing with foreigners who can't read English or people don't pay attention to basic detail.

Im sure them "foreigners" would be playing in their own language,it's not unheard of,especially in CoD,for people to just ignore the objective in games!

co-oping with randoms is a mixed bag at best in any game

Advertisement