Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

65Gb update this morning for Xbox :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

fix for the bug?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

gimli2112 wrote: »
    fix for the bug?

Yeah seems so

there's a 1.3GB update on PS?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭Penfailed

fix for the bug?

What was the bug?

It's going to take at least the rest of the day to download here... :(

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement

graphics glitch, turned your gun into a big block of twitching blocks you couldn't see through

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

65GB bug fix?! That doesn't sound right.

Jesus Christ. 66.31 GB for me.

Didn't IW and Activision make a big fuss a few months back that a huge update would remind the need for massive updates in future? This is re-downloading the entire Warzone game component rather than patching it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Teh size is due to some Microsoft issue as its xbox only

The Game size shouldn't be too much different when installed

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    Teh size is due to some Microsoft issue as its xbox only

The Game size shouldn't be too much different when installed

That doesn't stop it being infuriating for people just trying to turn on their Xbox and play this morning. I live in Spain with its vastly superior broadband infrastructure and it'll still take me the guts of an hour to download and install. That's simply unacceptable like.

• Advertisement

the small update was mocking m,e it's still downloading. I was playing something else and noticed it was only 80% & copying so I paused and restarted, which sometimes speeds it up but this time it looks like it decided to reset.

That doesn't stop it being infuriating for people just trying to turn on their Xbox and play this morning. I live in Spain with its vastly superior broadband infrastructure and it'll still take me the guts of an hour to download and install. That's simply unacceptable like.

Ours has been downloading since about 9am and it's only at 9%...

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ah sweet Jesus. I thought it was a problem with my Xbox and I've been going around in circles trying to fix it. I only have 3mb of speed at home and have to bring it to a friend's to update it. This is becoming a right pain in the hole, no such things as jumping on for a few quick games anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

I’m downloading the update now. Anybody know what the actual issue was?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I’m downloading the update now. Anybody know what the actual issue was?

https://twitter.com/Dhaka28508242/status/1294560399023460352?s=19

Penfailed wrote: »
    Ours has been downloading since about 9am and it's only at 9%...

...and now it's at 91%. Feckin' slow internet!

Just got a solos win with 3 kills lol. Not too proud of myself but I'll take it.

I got a duos win yesterday with no kills, I was pretty drunk though.

The last patch broke the famas. The under barrel shot gun is a one hit kill in WZ against full armour inside 20 15M.
    Streamers are putting on the 5MW laser, stippled grip and the shortest barrel for speed and fully loaded, pairing it with the bruen/kilo for range.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Just got a solos win with 3 kills lol. Not too proud of myself but I'll take it.

Got my third solos win earlier with 12 kills and no deaths by hot dropping the train. I died 6 times the previous game but always had cash. :)

I got a duos win yesterday with no kills, I was pretty drunk though.

The last patch broke the famas. The under barrel shot gun is a one hit kill in WZ against full armour inside 20 15M.
    Streamers are putting on the 5MW laser, stippled grip and the shortest barrel for speed and fully loaded, pairing it with the bruen/kilo for range.

their patching the Famas today i think

• Advertisement

I didn't get to use it. Would have been super annoying though. You only get 8 shots and can only resupply via an ammo crate but Christ it looks bad. The origin is crazy but only up super close, this yoke was one shotting up to 15M.
    Apparently when they buffed the famas range the buff applied to the underbarrel in error.

yeah i saw some streamers showing it then there was some tournament for like $20k on and people were getting stream sniped with it

Have just had a 13 kill game including a 325m snipe with only a 3.25x zoom and only finished 4th, so I feel I've paid for my sins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Had a solos win yesterday where the final circle came in on stadium and me the other guy were on different floors. I won by virtue of having a fully loaded gas mask.

Pretty underwhelming way to win. But I'll take it.

Is there a way to record within the game. Ie, not record a video file but record the game in a way it can be replayed within the game. The function on pubg was class. Playing on pc.

"Unable to connect to online services"

Getting really ****ing fed up with that one.

"Unable to connect to online services"

Getting really ****ing fed up with that one.

Not just me then! I thought it was an issue with our internet connection.

I see the Gulag is back in the solo game. I'm not sure which I prefer.

i prefer the gulag but it should be pistols and a tactal grenade only - make it require skill rather than overpowered guns

so frustrating when ya get somone jumping around like a gimp firing a shotgun and hoping for the best,

Have they fixed the damn Famas yet?
    There's apparently a bug that gives you unlimited stopping power. It requires a bit of work as you need two of the same gun. Stopping power isn't that ideal anyway given what it does to the recoil. It's mad how people discover this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Have they fixed the damn Famas yet?
    There's apparently a bug that gives you unlimited stopping power. It requires a bit of work as you need two of the same gun. Stopping power isn't that ideal anyway given what it does to the recoil. It's mad how people discover this stuff.

Havent come across anyone using the Famas luckily,yeah the shotgun is lethal but the Famas is dirt,especially when you trade out the grip for the shotgun

• Advertisement

Got killed via the heartbeat sensor glitch for first time today. Really infuriating as I had the cash for my loadout inside about 90 seconds.

Advertisement