Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Got killed via the heartbeat sensor glitch for first time today. Really infuriating as I had the cash for my loadout inside about 90 seconds.

what glitch is that? where ya have ghost but still show up on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    what glitch is that? where ya have ghost but still show up on it?

The game freezes for about 4 seconds when you pull it out the first time. Very annoying. Worth knowing because it only happens once, so when you get one, get somewhere safe. Pull it out and then you're clear for the rest of the game.

errlloyd wrote: »
    The game freezes for about 4 seconds when you pull it out the first time. Very annoying. Worth knowing because it only happens once, so when you get one, get somewhere safe. Pull it out and then you're clear for the rest of the game.

ahhh gotcha now, ill put that on my list of annoying things with the gas mask animation.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Yeah it definitely only happens the once but it's not always the first time you use it. I was frozen and by the time it fixed itself i had been sniped.

Fixed the Fennec shotgun attachment

And the bruen got nerfed again

Not sure what the prison exploit was must've missed that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Fixed the Fennec shotgun attachment

And the bruen got nerfed again

Not sure what the prison exploit was must've missed that

Bruen was fun,On to the next "meta" we go :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

sad about the bruen tbh although I had switched to the Amax

Another nerf to the 725 lol, it's not even used much outside of s&d

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Have gotten into all but 1 of the bunkers. Went in with plunder and then obviously instantly marked as a top earner!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Since the start of the new season, I appear to have turned from a fairly poor player into an absolutely woefully shíte player!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Prison had a wall where if you parachuted into a certain corner you could go under the map.

Gutted the Famas shotgun was nerfed, I just unlocked it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Anyone playing tonight notice a bit of lag in Warzone on PS4? Took me about 6 weeks to pick up stuff and my aim was atrocious.

I thought it was my Internet but Multi player was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Anyone use the smg Fennick? Feneck? I Can't remember the spelling:)

I start using it there a while back and found it was fairly decent but for the last few weeks, its been stuck on single shot.

I've tried every button (including directional arrows) to change it back but with no success.

Is it possible that its just a glitch?

all I can think of is the fennec has an ammo conversion that turns it into burst fire, do you have it equipped?

gimli2112 wrote: »
    all I can think of is the fennec has an ammo conversion that turns it into burst fire, do you have it equipped?

I think directional left or right is supposed to change it from burst to single but it doesn't change a thing when I swap.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    I think directional left or right is supposed to change it from burst to single but it doesn't change a thing when I swap.

yeah I'm always doing it and usually only noticing when I'm in a gunfight, this is what I meant though, it's an ammo attachment

https://gamewith.net/cod-modernwarfare/article/show/16499

yeah I'm always doing it and usually only noticing when I'm in a gunfight, this is what I meant though, it's an ammo attachment

Sound, ill change the attachment tomorrow and see if that sorts it.

Penfailed wrote: »
    Since the start of the new season, I appear to have turned from a fairly poor player into an absolutely woefully shíte player!

...and I still managed to finish 8th with a four kill game last night!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Was watching Shroud playing the other day getting murdered, made me feel better about myself. Even the best players get screwed over and can't win every gunfight.
    Lots of people complaining about lag and connection issues this week, if they stopped nerfing guns every week I don't think they'd have 1/2 these issues or things like the Famas shottie.

Was watching Shroud playing the other day getting murdered, made me feel better about myself. Even the best players get screwed over and can't win every gunfight.
    Lots of people complaining about lag and connection issues this week, if they stopped nerfing guns every week I don't think they'd have 1/2 these issues or things like the Famas shottie.

The COD League is having connection issues as well, people getting booted from matches, tghey reckon its a targeted DDOS to their IPS by someon betting on it haha

then again witha prize pool of like 5 million they shouldve set up a bubble type arrangement and played the games offline tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Before this week I had won 2 solos games, and never a duos, trios or quads. I think I'd won one duo on PUBG, but otherwise I had never won on that.

This week something clicked.

Have won a solos game every day this week with a bit of variety. I had one 14 kill Monster where I killed 7 of the final of the 15, another 3 kill slow burner where I actually won without getting a kill in the final 5 because of weird gas.

Dunno what clicked, but the M13 has been my driver for most of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Another 3 kill win for me tonight. Have been ****e all night but I'll take that.

This worked beautifully, thanks.

I played a couple of games of Plunder tonight for the first time. I got Silver twice. Does that mean I came second?!

I played a couple of games of Plunder tonight for the first time. I got Silver twice. Does that mean I came second?!

No it just means ya got over certain amount of money and got a silver coin haha

It's an odd system

No it just means ya got over certain amount of money and got a silver coin haha

It's an odd system

Ha! I didn't think I was good enough to be second to be fair :D

What do the silver coins do?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Ha! I didn't think I was good enough to be second to be fair :D

What do the silver coins do?

It just modifies the end game exp, nothing cool unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Have been palying face off play list no kill streak or field upgrades. Lads banging uav's up constantly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Have been palying face off play list no kill streak or field upgrades. Lads banging uav's up constantly

Same here. Some games I could use streaks and dead silence. Other games no upgrades. Weird

Advertisement