Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rookie - US-Pace- ABC (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

Pete Davidson is terrible and ruined the episode.

Tried forcing too many bad jokes into each of his scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Pete Davidson is terrible and ruined the episode.

He wasn't great but I think it was a pretty thin episode anyway, he just happened to be in it.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Canadian Idol winner on American Idol :)

Tim's real life Mrs is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Such a great show

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Canadian Idol winner on American Idol :)

Tim's real life Mrs is fine.

Yeah that opening was so weird. Both shows are on the same night so makes sense why they did it especially with having a former Canadian Idol winner in the cast

• Advertisement

Action packed episode this week with an active shooter and a prison riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

There may be a chance for Tim and Lucy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

As a show goes, Nolan has the worst luck with woman. 2 seasons and 3 hottie girlfriend bit the dust!

Will they keep Ali Larter's character around to tease him?

Hey John, I am still here but I am getting dicked by my ex-husband again! :)

There may be a chance for Tim and Lucy now.

The day Tim and Lucy get together is the day he gets killed, on duty

Great episode setting up next weeks season finale.

• Advertisement

Great episode setting up next weeks season finale.

Very good in a lot of ways especially the way that Tim doesn't let up on Lucy but you could see the Emmet thing coming a mile away.

Disappointed about
    Nick Armstrong storyline. I thought he did a good job on the recurring end of things. I can't see him lasting past this season. Just another dirty cop!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It was very clever that the episode was called the Q Word. Great ending too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,680 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Disappointed about
    Nick Armstrong storyline. I thought he did a good job on the recurring end of things. I can't see him lasting past this season. Just another dirty cop!

Yea same here.
    I like the character a lot and how he plays off against Nolan. Hopefully there's more to it than the expected caught and never seen again

Great episode overall though. Really like this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,680 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Enjoyed that episode, when the thing went missing my first thoughts drifted to the detective, roll on next week

Nah, I immediately suspected the unknown but lots-of-focus-on-her-in-the-episode rookie. Didn't see the revelation coming at all.

That's me though.. I tend to get very drawn into shows I like and just go with it unless something completely jarring happens to throw me out (*cough* Discovery/Picard).

They have been hinting at that revelation all season I feel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,821 ✭✭✭budhabob

They have been hinting at that revelation all season I feel

ya, even the serial killer pointed to it.

I don't mind what happens, I am just hoping to see Ali Larter do a cream bikini again!

I don't mind what happens, I am just hoping to see Ali Larter do a cream bikini again!
    You mean the only doctor in the hoapital?

You
    mean the only doctor in the hospital?

F**K YOU!!! Now I have gone and noticed that!!!!! :D:D:D:D;);););)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Now that was a brilliant season finale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Loved the intro (showing all the hidden stuff from the last episode) and damn, that was a cliffhanger. Wow.

Great finale and cliffhanger.

However I would say the John we have gotten to know over the last two seasons would have had a hidden cam or recording device on him when he confronted Armstrong so that felt a little off.

Great finale and cliffhanger.

However I would say the John we have gotten to know over the last two seasons would have had a hidden cam or recording device on him when he confronted Armstrong so that felt a little off.

Thought that too or even keep Harper in the loop more. They have said that it will be a case of he said/he said in the first episode back which will pick up straight away after the finale. It was bit of a rookie move parking his car so near Armstrongs house too.

Going on past comments here I was expecting so much more from that finale.

There is a certain predictability about Nolan that he is the ultimate good guy so there was too many many mistakes for him to make in that episode. He had to have that recorded. Plus he did call central, that will be there and that radio will be pinged to Nick house.

Right up to the last 5 minutes I was enjoying it but it went too far fetched after that. Very unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm a bit disappointed in the ending. It was riveting but just a tad too unbelievable knowing what we know about Nolan's character. He believes in the law above all else. And he trusts it. No way would he have a)went to Nick's house without calling Harper or b)left Nick where he was unattended to go pull his house apart looking for planted evidence. He would believe that the truth would come out eventually. He would trust that Grey would investigate thoroughly and come down on the right side.

Still really enjoyable though. It's without a doubt the best show I'm watching at the moment.

Anyone else not give a **** about Tim's gf? Just get on the damn plane so we can have the Tim/Lucy romance we all want.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Just get on the damn plane so we can have the Tim/Lucy romance we all want.

No No No!!!! Not another workplace romance to mess things up. Its a balls in serial shows when they drop the knickers for the male lead. Happened on NCIS LA and that storyline is just hanging out there until such time as once of them gets their contract cancelled and they get killed off!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Beat me to the post again. :pac:

Hopefully you get to post the same good news next time it's up for renewal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Advertisement