Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rookie - US-Pace- ABC (**Spoilers**)

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I'm not sure what you think teenagers look like, but those two actors clearly look like the ages they are (32 & 38).

• Registered Users Posts: 85,071 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I know Britt Robertson is 32 but she looks way younger like in a Disney Nickelodeon show

• Registered Users Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Regardless of what age they look, the main problem with that show is how utterly implausible everything about it is - even allowing for the fact that it's a mindless spin off of an equally mindless American copaganda show.

Holy crap Melissa O'Neill has lost some amount of weight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

the kidnapping on episode 19 was done quite well

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

Bailey is just great isn't she...

the best thing about the rookie is the scene that doesnt include bailey and her duck lips

• Registered Users Posts: 85,071 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Renewed for Season 6 at ABC

Meh, at this stage

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

This show is so bad I'm really struggling even to bother having it on in the background, Bailey was clearly setup to be a spin-off for the fire department, special ops or something else, now they are struggling to have something for her to do, having her in jump pants in a bra pretending to be sick, seriously? "now hold my hair" when she was going to get sick and then her friend calls her an alcoholic while she's partying and hooking up with strangers, is that supposed to be comedy or am I missing something?

I know it's a precedural, but wouldn't it be great to have a bit of a story arc rather than 3 or 4 throw away storylines all happening at once

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Nice Guardians of the Galaxy Easter Egg from Nolan. Good episode that's obviously setting up next season but why do they always have to do cliffhangers for their season finales.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

The show has jumped the shark.

It used be enjoyable.

It is now terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The finale was decent though, as long as you don't think too hard about how stupid the reason behind the attacks was.

Die Hard with a Vengeance did it first (and better) 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Muller1991

That wasn't a bad episode. Thought we had another one to go raging now because I hate cliffhangers !!

Yeah we still don't know who was really behind it all. I know the last scene had yer man saying they don't suspect a thing but he was obviously talking to some body in the back of the car. It's probably some bad guy from previous seasons with lots of money. Anybody else notice him in the elevator with Nolan and sitting in the waiting room at one point. I knew he was involved somehow as he's a known actor.

Also Rookie Feds ended their season with no cliffhanger so wondering if they were alot less confident on renewal

That episode seemed quite good, or has the bar been set so low now that a half decent episode seems great lol

trust Bailey to be a ninja as well as all her other talents

Greg having his wife at the hospital solving the riddle was just weird

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

The guy in the car at the end was in the background in all of the scenes in the hospital reception/waiting area, he got out when Lopez and her hubby got off.

I want some of that plexiglass, from the shields. Damn stuff is impenetrable

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Wow, when I thought it couldn't get any worse it does. So people can goto a wedding all day and then be involved in drug bust, drink driving doesn't seem to be a thing in LA and it's now OK for a cop to pick a suspect up and throw them out a window, only for them to be sent home a few hours later. This jumped the shark a long time ago but now it's just getting stupid, they could have stretched out the drugs in pots thing for a few episodes but instead they just throw it away as a side story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah pretty crap episode. Last week was better.

Is Randy the worst character on Network TV?

I roll my eyes when I see he is part of an episode.

only now it is getting stupid ? its been that way for a long while but its easy watching tv

randy v johns wife - who's the worst character ?

Drunk Randy was like how my 11 year old would pretend to be drunk.

John's wife is a former Navy Seal, teacher, fire fighter who's the most understanding fiance ever..........

Advertisement