Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Do you get to keep your team of the week players ?

Seems so ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

I got Oliver Khan as my legend....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,416 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Super Cancel not working well at all

• Registered Users Posts: 14,242 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

In pes2018 a good keeper was the most important player imho. I'd delighted with Kahn! Gets annoying if you you get 3 black ball keepers though

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

My TGC order was delivered to Parcel Motel at 6.15am so I was able to pick it up successfully on the way into work. Now just have to wait until I get home before I can play ….

*drums fingers on desk impatiently*

Thanks to those on here who highlighted the excellent deal on TGC a few days back! Saved 13-23 euro on an instore purchase and only had to wait an extra 24 hrs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hoping my order from ShopTo arrives today, the tracking hasn't been updated atall.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Hoping my order from ShopTo arrives today, the tracking hasn't been updated atall.

Same here. Disaster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

The game on the pitch is so much better than anything before now. It's really something next level. My Club is still too complicated compared to Ultimate Team, but I'll be playing it for at least a year anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

My TGC order was delivered to Parcel Motel at 6.15am so I was able to pick it up successfully on the way into work. Now just have to wait until I get home before I can play ….

*drums fingers on desk impatiently*

Thanks to those on here who highlighted the excellent deal on TGC a few days back! Saved 13-23 euro on an instore purchase and only had to wait an extra 24 hrs.

Mine arrived too and I'll collect after work :)
    Thank god Fridays are 1 pm finish :D

I messaged them there and they haven't heard anything about delays on the post (surprise surprise) but they're going to look into it to see if it's happening more often over the week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭VonZan

Anyone know if the PES Universe OF contains Bundesliga?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

V1 contains Bayern and Dortmund. Bundesliga is expected to be on V2.

Where do you get your legend from? I don't seem to have one apart from Beckham.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Where do you get your legend from? I don't seem to have one apart from Beckham.

If ya bought the legend edition you get the agent for one.

If ya bought the legend edition you get the agent for one.

Ah ok. I got the standard.

As a FIFA guy you'll be used to all the licences of the major leagues being included (i.e. English Premier League, it's logos/branding, team names and their logos and kits), with PES they don't have the licence so they can't include it legally in the game so you get fake club names and logos with basic non descript kits. However PES on PS4 and PC allows you to import 'Option Files' made by creative players who share them with the community and results in effectively restoring all the 'missing items' into the game.

Cheers mate. Is there many difference between the different option files you can download (e.g. are some better/more accurate than other)?

Colemania wrote: »
    I messaged them there and they haven't heard anything about delays on the post (surprise surprise) but they're going to look into it to see if it's happening more often over the week

Postman here and gone today and nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Cheers mate. Is there many difference between the different option files you can download (e.g. are some better/more accurate than other)?

Yeah some would be 'better' in that they cover more missing items, however once the OF is from a reputable source, the quality of the content is generally of a similar standard so you just need to look for one that covers the items you want. For example if you only want to play in the English PL, you could be perfectly happy with a basic OF that covers all the EPL items, however if you want to also play as Juventus, you may need to look for an OF that covers both EPL and Juve.

As it's early days there is a little bit of a mad dash to get OFs out to the community meaning they are in effect incomplete but they will get more complete in the coming weeks and months.

Theres a good thread here discussing the pros and cons of what's currently out there if it helps you …

https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/9axowb/option_files_patches_megathread/

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Going to pick mine up from PM on lunch and get started into it.

Looking forward to it now. :pac:

Wonder if it would be wise to hold off on opening the legend pack untill they add Adriano etc....

Will probably open it instantly myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Wonder if it would be wise to hold off on opening the legend pack untill they add Adriano etc....

Will probably open it instantly myself

Don't think it will make a difference man there's a certain number of legends there and you get one randomly. Adriano isn't included

• Registered Users Posts: 14,242 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

The game on the pitch is so much better than anything before now. It's really something next level. My Club is still too complicated compared to Ultimate Team, but I'll be playing it for at least a year anyway.

Literally the pitch is the most noticeable change in the game graphics wise. It looks so much better now.
    Myclub this year is complicated as fúck to be honest. And I played it all last year too but totally lost this year. The tutorial things that pop up get so annoying I end up just skipping through them.
    I got the legend edition and I have half a great team already. Matthaus is my legend player who I'm happy with. Got that Ajax player at 96 too. I have top quality centre backs already. Good midfield and forwards, Firminho in my team already. Definitely seems easier to get a good team than last year.
    When you go for one player, you get 3? What's that about? I'm afraid to "train" players because in the last game that meant get rid of them. But I don't think it does. My squad is fúcking massive already, need to dump some of them.

Has anyone got the quick subs down to an art yet? I tried doing one yesterday but ended making a mess of it.

I managed to get Messi and Neymar as regular team members straight away so not too bad :)

Online is either you win 5-0 or you get absolutely hammered.

The subs is confusing me too. I had the auto sub option last year but I can't find it anywhere here.

Postman here and gone today and nothing

Messaged royal mail on Twitter and they said it may have been held up by customs but they're not sure. I think if it was in a normal padded envelope, I'd have it by now but because it's the Beckham edition, it's in a parcel I think so it's probably being checked.

I wait in hope.....

Messaged royal mail on Twitter and they said it may have been held up by customs but they're not sure. I think if it was in a normal padded envelope, I'd have it by now but because it's the Beckham edition, it's in a parcel I think so it's probably being checked.

I wait in hope.....

My tracking says.....

We have received your item at LANGLEY HWDC, our international processing centre. Your item is being prepared for despatch overseas

Not looking good for Monday at this rate

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Downloaded the OF to my work PC, cant remove it to my USB without IT permission. :rolleyes:

Turn on PC at home to re-download, PC at home wont connect to the internet. :rolleyes:

Just played a game or two on lunch will get stuck into later once I sort my OF issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I wait in hope.....

You shouldn't have any customs issues if you bought the game within the EU.

My tracking says.....

We have received your item at LANGLEY HWDC, our international processing centre. Your item is being prepared for despatch overseas

This is what I've been getting since yesterday morning.

bhklme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

My tracking says.....

What I used to do if a game was late was buy it in Gamestop and then return the ordered copy when it arrives. You're down the extra €60-70 while you wait alright.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I was actually wondering if this would work. I was tempted to do it myself. :pac:

Advertisement