Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo tab 4 8 plus €119

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

https://i.imgur.com/kL2MpUd.png
    This is the email confirmation i got straight away but i paid with my debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Email confirmation here too but also paid by debit card

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Whether we get them or not,I love these type threads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

blade1 wrote: »
    Whether we get them or not,I love these type threads!
    Yeah, I don't even need one but those specs at that price is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Got confirmation, paid with paypal.
    Maybe check your junk folder.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

superg wrote: »
    I ordered one hours ago when the op first posted it but I haven't got an email confirmation. Paid by PayPal.

got confirmation straighaway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I paid by debit card too. I have an invoice & order number but no email.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

I had one in my cart, but right after I put in my credit card details at the check out I was told it was out of stock. Gutted :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

Ordered earlier on and I received an order submitted email, followed by an order confirmed email 2 minutes later. Paid by card.

• Advertisement

ordered an hour ago with card and got confirmation email etc all fine

fingers crossed lads

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

RiseToMe wrote: »
    Showing 10+ in stock now, ordered one so will see what happens

Why would they not honour it? Is it a misprice?

Yes. The ad says up to 50% off but this is a 60% reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

I got the confirmation email, ordered 2. Hopefully they will arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

I was looking at the wrong email address! I got the confirmation email thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Damn I was out in the evening and missed this. Was looking for a tablet. :(

Looks like they've changed the price of the out of stock black model to €269.99 now. I believe this was €149.99 earlier. White one still showing as out of stock at €119.99.

Finally got my email anyway. Many hours later.

Thanks op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Is this the spec of the one that was for 119 yesterday?
    Checked my confirmation email and no specs.

450250.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Peatys wrote: »
    Is this the spec of the one that was for 119 yesterday?
    Checked my confirmation email and no specs.

450250.jpg

Yeah, just checked the product ID # & it matches the one above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Screenshot from yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    Screenshot from yesterday

The evil side of me want you to change the text in your link to "back in stock ".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Missed this...excellent deal whoever nabbed it...njoyyy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

The amount of people here by their own admission bought it without even needing it, how is that a bargain buying something that you didn't even need. It was too good to pass up etc lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Alpha_zero wrote: »
    The amount of people here by their own admission bought it without even needing it, how is that a bargain buying something that you didn't even need. It was too good to pass up etc lol

Of course nobody needs it. That doesn't mean they won't use it and enjoy using it. It's not a box of nappies when you don't have kids, or a 10kg bag of dog food when you only have a goldfish FFS.

Hard luck on missing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Phat Cat wrote:
    I had one in my cart, but right after I put in my credit card details at the check out I was told it was out of stock. Gutted

Look on the bright side, you have 119 euro extra in your account, did you really need this, most people have really good mobiles now, I never use my iPad which is about 6 or 7 years old at this stage, like you, i added this to cart and then asked myself, 'why am I buying this', it's only a bargain if you need it. Will use the 119 euro to buy something I need and will use.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I bought it simply because I like catching up on Netflix on flights and my archaic Kindle Fire doesn't support the Netflix app where you can download and store offline.. so that's justification enough for me! :D

Will I be disappointed if it's a misprice and doesn't ship? Yeah, probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

No doubt there will be plenty available on Adverts next week for the 'still-a-bargain' price of €200 - €250 :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

I didn't need it, but its something we considered nice to have in work in order to facilitate record keeping at stations without using pens and paper and transcribing the record later to pc. But we needed a decent spec to run the apps we need, so at 97 quid we couldn't pass it while we didn't strictly need it. I'm sure others are the same

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement