Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo tab 4 8 plus €119

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I'd be holding off ordering covers/cases until its shipped as the 119euro version is a misprice going by the uk site posted earlier. £219.99 on the uk site for the same model.

Is it too early to start the Facebook campaign demanding our tablets and advising family and friends to shun Lenovo if with don't get them! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

It does seem like too good a deal so don't buy any gear for it till you have it in your hands. You won't need a screen protector to protect a screen that you don't have. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Unthought Known

Thanks OP. Couldn't resist at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

gone for it. hopefully comes through.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭simo28

Out of stock now.

• Advertisement

It says out of stock now on the site. Will they honour it or will we get a refund? Lets see. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

I'd be holding off ordering covers/cases until its shipped as the 119euro version is a misprice going by the uk site posted earlier. £219.99 on the uk site for the same model.

Shíte. I think you're right. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

That one is worse in so many ways.

How so? Cos I was looking to buy that exact one (the standard, not the Plus)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

jaxxx wrote: »

Worse screen, processor, less storage and ram.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

It'll be interesting to see what happens. Hopefully we'll get them, they look like a great piece of kit.

jaxxx wrote: »

It's grand (we have one in the house already), but it is lower spec. - RAM, storage, screen resolution etc.

Patww79 posted a comparison link above ^^.

Worse screen, processor, less storage and ram.

Ouch. And there was me thinking it was alright. Usually it's €150+ at PC World/Soundstore/etc (H.Norman normally 170!) but reduced at the moment.

Patww79 wrote: »
    They'll send an email when it's dispatched or money refunded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭viboy

I managed to get an order confirmed after initially getting an out of stock error. We'll just have to see what happens but hopefully they will honour our orders
    Sciprio wrote: »
    It says out of stock now on the site. Will they honour it or will we get a refund? Lets see. :p

Ugh now I'm tormented. I don't mind so much the lower pixels and storage of the lower model, but that 4GB RAM goddamn. So to get the Plus but in white (have never bought a electrical anything before) or the standard in black for the same price.... THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!

Showing a few left now..

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Blargh

Just bought it the other half just broken her one this is a good spec for the price i wont say anything until its shipped tho hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

viboy wrote: »
    I managed to get an order confirmed after initially getting an out of stock error. We'll just have to see what happens but hopefully they will honour our orders

Did you get an email from them?

• Advertisement

Out of stock now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Showing 10+ in stock now, ordered one so will see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

RiseToMe wrote: »
    Showing 10+ in stock now, ordered one so will see what happens

Why would they not honour it? Is it a misprice?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭viboy

Yes, I got an order confirmation from Lenovo online store
    Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Did you get an email from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Worth going up to the one for 149.99 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Why would they not honour it? Is it a misprice?

No idea mate just going by the ideas on here that it might be. For me it's 97 ex VAT so worth a punt anyway.

They're on the way lads!!:pac:

esvyop.jpg

banchang wrote: »
    Worth going up to the one for 149.99 ?

Nah

Was really tempted, but I just couldn't sit well with a white one (wait is that racist? techcist??)

Just doing some browsing and see that Currys have it for €200. Opinions folks, do you think I'd be better splashing the extra €80 for the Plus or sticking with the standard one for €120? I'm actually in the market for a tablet anyway (inexpensive only), so I'm annoyed AF I didn't see this thread a few hours ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

I ordered one hours ago when the op first posted it but I haven't got an email confirmation. Paid by PayPal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement