Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The great house revival. RTÉ 1, Sunday 9pm

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Tipp star

Great potential in this weeks house. Gretty and Eric seem v nice

• Registered Users Posts: 28,816 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Recorded on +1, only watching it now.

Cute dog within about 10 secs of the start is always a good sign!

Jeepers, that's some carve-up of the front of the house :eek: How can they possibly expect to get away with that???

For an architect, Goretti seems awfully hazy about the whole planning/retention thing......

Hmmmm, negotiations about steel beam in bedroom..... clunkily staged, or wha? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭derb12

I call bs on the whole "a tidy rectangle of wall just fell off" all by itself. Surely the whole house should be condemned if that was true!!

Just about remembered to catch Ep 1 of this on the player - expires today, for anyone else interested!

I'm four minutes in, and all I can say is O.M.F.G :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Just about remembered to catch Ep 1 of this on the player - expires today, for anyone else interested!

I'm four minutes in, and all I can say is O.M.F.G :eek::eek:

Love that episode

• Advertisement

Jesus.

I'm speechless.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Jesus.

I'm speechless.

It did that to me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Loved the house this week, it was beautifully done. Wasn't gone on their furnishing of it but the architecture was great!

On catch up. Wicklow house lovely-I’m a traditionalist so find it a bit too altered at the front. Couple fab again. I think it contrasts with RTI where house owners don’t always come across the best. All the home owners in this programme have been wonderful. Hugh is perfect to present this

Advertisement