Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pavee point criticise judge for telling truth

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Gravelly wrote: »
    This is where the real problem lies, and where most of the trouble stems from.
    Travellers have been taught that domestic abuse, tax evasion, scamming, inter-familial marriage, feuding, early school leaving etc. are cultural traits that deserve support and sympathy, rather than criminal activities that should be stamped out. The "traveller support" industry has turned travellers into dependent, uncontrollable, outlaws.

The constant refrain here "not all travellers are bad" is true to an extent, however pretty much all travellers live a bad and unsustainable lifestyle, reflected in the infant mortality, conviction, suicide, and life expectancy statistics of travellers as a whole. This is the fault of those who have led them to believe their lifestyle has a future in the modern world.

Pretty much spot on with your second paragraph , take a look at the posts from the two bananas that posted immediately after you. Imagine a traveller reading them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,862 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

So I get home & my neighbour tells me that a traveler lad had been "looking" around my trailer. They told him that it wasn't for sale. 20 mins later, knock on the door, "do you want to sell the trailer". I asked who had given him permission to enter my premises earlier - no reply. As he was leaving I advised him that my neighbour has a shotgun :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Discodog wrote: »
    So I get home & my neighbour tells me that a traveler lad had been "looking" around my trailer. They told him that it wasn't for sale. 20 mins later, knock on the door, "do you want to sell the trailer". I asked who had given him permission to enter my premises earlier - no reply. As he was leaving I advised him that my neighbour has a shotgun :pac:

That's the standard M.O. for them. Same thing happened to me about 8 months ago, my neighbour informed me that a van had pulled up while I was away.
    2 vest wearing,pot bellied 'businessmen' were seen walking around my motorhome on my private property.
    The folllowing day at the exact same time,TWO vans pulled up and I had the company of 5 'travelling salesmen'.
    I approached them with interest and was asked,after much spluttering and coughing on their behalf,if I'd like to purchase a motorhome? ???
    As if one wasn't enough for me?...
    Of course "goin' chape".
    WTF?
    I reckon my motorhome was going to be stripped of bull bars,spotlights,roof racks,solar panels,ladders and alloys.
    All of the above could be purchased back at the market in Wexford the following Sunday of course.
    Entrepreneurs one and all.... :rolleyes:

But according to the Government PC luvvies,the right on groups and Pavee Point.....

"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! ! ! ! ! "
    Minority status..rabble rabble.. underprivileged. ..rabble rabble..discrimination..rabble rabble etc etc....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Uncharted wrote: »
    That's the standard M.O. for them. Same thing happened to me about 8 months ago, my neighbour informed me that a van had pulled up while I was away.
    2 vest wearing,pot bellied 'businessmen' were seen walking around my motorhome on my private property.
    The folllowing day at the exact same time,TWO vans pulled up and I had the company of 5 'travelling salesmen'.
    I approached them with interest and was asked,after much spluttering and coughing on their behalf,if I'd like to purchase a motorhome? ???
    As if one wasn't enough for me?...
    Of course "goin' chape".
    WTF?
    I reckon my motorhome was going to be stripped of bull bars,spotlights,roof racks,solar panels,ladders and alloys.
    All of the above could be purchased back at the market in Wexford the following Sunday of course.
    Entrepreneurs one and all.... :rolleyes:

But according to the Government PC luvvies,the right on groups and Pavee Point.....

"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! ! ! ! ! "
    Minority status..rabble rabble.. underprivileged. ..rabble rabble..discrimination..rabble rabble etc etc....

If all else fails they will pretend to be looking for the "little dawgeen" which has run onto your property

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

So I get home & my neighbour tells me that a traveler lad had been "looking" around my trailer. They told him that it wasn't for sale. 20 mins later, knock on the door, "do you want to sell the trailer".  I asked who had given him permission to enter my premises earlier - no reply.  As he was leaving I advised him that my neighbour has a shotgun :pac:
    A pity your neighbour wasn't more trigger happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,862 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Red_Wake wrote: »
    A pity your neighbour wasn't more trigger happy.

Yesterday he came back. I had bought another jeep & he wanted to know if he could collect the old one. Three visits in two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Any mention of getting 'bad luck' is a great way of putting the sh1ts up them. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

As he was leaving I advised him that my neighbour has a shotgun :pac:

Better warn your neighbour; because it's odds-on that his house will shortly be burgled by a gang looking to rob a shotgun. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭North inner city hoodlum

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/watch-garda-investigating-two-warning-videos-on-social-media-showing-men-firing-shots-36935885.html

Any one find the other video?

Any word from pavee point on the above?

I thought not, the majority of their members are criminals and their enthic status has given them free rein.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/watch-garda-investigating-two-warning-videos-on-social-media-showing-men-firing-shots-36935885.html

Any word from pavee point on th oke above?

I thought not, the majority of their members are criminals and their enthic status has given them free rein.

What a waste of bullets....

All hard men talking rubbish just go round and dual it out.

Cops should be shooting more criminals anyway as nothing else is working.

Culture boss..... it's me culture....etc etc.

Send all of them out to live on Spike island and sort themselves out.
    Enough tax money spent 'rehabilitating' these subspecies.
    Worthless pieces of trash,each and every one.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,275 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I read a story about a family fight on the M50 yesterday, which left a guy with serious injuries inflicted with a wheel brace.

Was it our friends as well I wonder?

NIMAN wrote: »
    I read a story about a family fight on the M50 yesterday, which left a guy with serious injuries inflicted with a wheel brace.

Unlikely,there's no sharp edges on a wheel brace :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Count Down

Unlikely,there's no sharp edges on a wheel brace :)

Ideal for dealing with troublesome nuts...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

NIMAN wrote: »

Read that story, and there's a few little nuggets of info that require just the slightest bit of reading between lines.....
    Independent.ie has also learned that the bizarre altercation between the group of men involved members of the same family.

A source said that the men involved are from both south Dublin and Longford, but are refusing to cooperate with gardai.

They're saying it, but they're not saying it. Wink wink.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

My word, what a rich and noble culture. Like the Aztecs or the Zulus.

My word, what a rich and noble culture. Like the Aztecs or the Zulus.

Indeed,the rivalry between the Joyces of Machu Pichu and the Mc Donagh tribe of Swaziland is world renowned. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.

They should make a traveller version - they could call it Game of Slashhooks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Indeed,the rivalry between the Joyces of Machu Pichu and the Mc Donagh tribe of Swaziland is world renowned. :)

Some amazing copper artifacts from that period.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

The sentences reported in that article are ludicrous. 4 years for killing a person, he'll probably be out in 2.5 years. Zero deterrent.

Game of throwin'-shapes.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Game of Mobile Homes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

You will bend the knee to the King of dog shyte!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Bambi wrote: »
    Game of Mobile Homes

Brace yourselves, tinker is coming

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

And he only got 4 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

For the night is dark and full of terror copper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly