Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Marathon 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

Thanks a mill, was unsuccessful which, is a relief seeing as just starting to taper for dcm;) was dreading being successful, my eyes were bigger than my belly back in May or whenever!

Where in that site do you see if you were successful? Could see yesterday but can’t find it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

Van.Bosch wrote: »
    Where in that site do you see if you were successful? Could see yesterday but can’t find it now

There’s a tab for ‘entries’ I clicked that, clicked London marathon and there was a big red warning sign stating ‘this entry was not successful’ or similar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Ah my annual rejection from London. Twill be renamed Brexitland by the time I apply for next year's rejection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭scotindublin

Guaranteed entry into Edinburgh with your London rejection S! I can sense your love for another marathon training cycle.

skyblue46 wrote: »
    "This entry has not been successful in the ballot" :pac:

And there was me believing I might get beginners luck! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭imknackered

Another unsuccessful email to add to the list!!!

i guess there is always next year!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Unthought Known

Rejection again for me. Might do Donedea then.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

If the spread of numbers is the same as last year it looks like I've been bumped to the Green start with my deferred fast GFA entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Rejected x2 again this year.

Well if all you guys are getting your rejection email, and I haven't heard anything yet, I'm going to presume that I got in 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭colin32

Well I checked realbuzz and got a big fat no again. Lost count of how many rejections that is

If I survive dcm, I had Manchester as a back up for London anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

colin32 wrote: »
    Well I checked realbuzz and got a big fat no again. Lost count of how many rejections that is

I can’t find this, any tips?

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    I can’t find this, any tips?

I can't see it either. I just presume that because I only just registered on that site, that my account isn't linked. Or something

Nevermind. I found it. The link is misleading

When you click on this link, dont login - https://www.realbuzz.com/accounts/login/
    Instead, press "Go to member's hub" button, and then click on the "entries" tab

I failed to get in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I can't see it either. I just presume that because I only just registered on that site, that my account isn't linked. Or something

Nevermind. I found it. The link is misleading

When you click on this link, dont login - https://www.realbuzz.com/accounts/login/
    Instead, press "Go to member's hub" button, and then click on the "entries" tab

I failed to get in

I found it as well, no entry for me either. Oh well, only my second attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Rejection!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sideshowbob321

colin32 wrote:

colin32 wrote:

Rejection again for me too :(

But would highly recommend Manchester.
    Ran it this year. It's well run, nice flat course and cheap as chips to travel and stay
    Support on route a bit ****e but that's the Mancs for you :) but joking aside you don't travel for local support and this is a PB course and I'll definitely go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

2 x rejections for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

Another year, another rejection. At least I'll get a training top. I always bequeath the entry fee as you go into separate draw for 1000 entries when you do that, but still no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Rejection here too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

PFO.....

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Deferred last year's ballot spot, no sign of magazine yet but it's being redirected from my old address so might take a look day or two. All good on realbuzz, I paid in June.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭diego_b

Rejection here too, think this is my 3rd or 4th year applying. Will try again next year and the year after and the....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭munsterbear

7th or 8th rejection for me. My hopes were high when I saw one entry on the real buzz website, but sure that only meant one entry to the ballot, clicked in and it was the big fat no.

Attention moves elsewhere....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭munsterbear

7th or 8th rejection for me. My hopes were high when I saw one entry on the real buzz website, but sure that only meant one entry to the ballot, clicked in and it was the big fat no.

Attention moves elsewhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭RubyK

Another PFO :-( I've registered my interest for Brighton, so will see if I can get a place there instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭boydkev

Overseas and a UK regection for me...............oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭noelearly

No email but I checked real buzz and got the annual rejection. Not to bothered this time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Another PFO here too. I had forgotten all about this so genuinely don't know if I'm relieved or disappointed.

I suppose I can focus on Dublin now without dreams of London clouding my judgement :)

Congrats to anyone who managed to get in BTW

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Fifth annual rejection.
    Another 45 times and I should get in on average, I think ...

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blueberrypie

I must correct my last post, there was not 40,000 people who entered the ballot there was 414,000!! eek:
    Anyways 1st year entering my husband and I got a PFO each so no surprises.
    Will just have to give DCM my all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

Deferred GFA confirmed in post. . . not to get fit again!!:eek:

Advertisement