Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Marathon 2019

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

robinph wrote: »
    I've not seen anything at all in previous years to suggest that they have been doing any checks on the documents that you upload to them. You will upload the documents in August, link to time/ marathon results page/ certificate from marathon, and the address document for a UK utility bill is simplest. You do also need to upload a proof of age/ photo ID document, but a passport scan is fine for that and nationality doesn't matter in the slightest.

Assuming you are within the top 3000 of your gender under the qualification time for your age then you find out for sure I think in the October the same as everyone else.

If you are only 1 minute under the time and under age 40 male then it might be a slight risk that you don't get a place, other wise I'd expect everyone to get in.

I ordered books from Amazon and had them delivered me at my UK Address(my brothers house) and used the invoice as proof of address. This invoice is available online once delivery has taken place. This was accepted. I also emailed by UK Birth cert (maiden name) and this was accepted too. i had no photo id as far as i can remember.
    This was for 2018 (which I then deferred)and I didn't have to send anything for my 2019 Entry(which i subsequently had to withdraw from)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

@robinph 5 years on and I'm heading back to London to spectate a second time. I will be using your guide again this year to get myself and a friend around the route - it worked so well the last time. Thanks again.

Advertisement