Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punchestown - Day 1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

maximo31 wrote: »
    Some price drop on Tyner's horse in the 6.05. 100/1 last night , down as low as 12/1 now!20's left in a few places.
    Gary O'Brien tipped it

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Raining heavily for the last 2 hours near Punchestown

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Blue Templar
    Mengli Khan
    Low sun
    Doctor Phoenix
    Think positive
    In your shadow
    Rathvinden.

5c super heinz ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭circadian

€5 e/w on Vital Island for me. Terrible last year but showing form now. Hopefully get a place out it at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Kauto wrote: »
    Raining heavily for the last 2 hours near Punchestown

:mad::(:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

This Elliot v Mullins winning trainer thing is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Staying loyal to one of my Chetenham bets and will be having a dabble on Paloma Blue in the 4.20 @ 6/1.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

The Mig wrote: »
    Ivanovich Gorbatov is gone at the game.

My picks for today:
    Sharjah and Draconian
    Bunk Off Early
    Finians Oscar
    BANG BANG

Going surely change to soft officially soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

The Mig wrote: »
    Trainers(especially Mullins) 2nd and 3rd strings this week I'll be backing

Yup ....Bang on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

I trawled through the form of this next race last night. To probably my detriment as i didnt really get to much study on any of the other races. But i was able to get on with Ladbrokes paying 1/4 first 5 in shop so it was going to be worth it.
    I came down on Joey Sasa. Simply couldnt get away from him. I had the shortlist down to about 6 but i just thought he has the most blatant claims of them. He has drifted slightly on BF which i am not to worried about and i just cant see him not having something to offer here.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

in a pick em race like this always like davy each way so a small bet on ben dundee here

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

:mad::(:o

And PP offices do not display present going in Punchestown on their screens.Same with Navan meeting yesterday. Punter Beware!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,876 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

The bockies are going well today. Who could find these weiners

kiers47 wrote: »
    I trawled through the form of this next race last night. To probably my detriment as i didnt really get to much study on any of the other races. But i was able to get on with Ladbrokes paying 1/4 first 5 in shop so it was going to be worth it.
    I came down on Joey Sasa. Simply couldnt get away from him. I had the shortlist down to about 6 but i just thought he has the most blatant claims of them. He has drifted slightly on BF which i am not to worried about and i just cant see him not having something to offer here.

That was gutting. Winner got first run and just always holding him off. Small profit all the same.
    Will call it a day at that unless i get that 7/2 on Min which is looking unlikely.

Next race full of Elliot and Mullins runners, sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

RTE racing coverage is way better than ITV.Brian Gleeson sounds so normal when he hasn't to work alongside the awful Matt Chapman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Next race full of Elliot and Mullins runners, sad.

And Davy riding for HDB and Jones! I think Ordinairy World has a great e/w chance here.

Hope he wins

Doctor Phoenix hit 40's on betfair there about 5 mins ago for small cash. Back to about 33's now.
    Fairly worrying for backers of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

hope douvan does the biz and shows the superstar he is

What a horse UDS has been for the O'Connells. Great ride from Patrick. Jumped like a buck.

Douvan admirable back in second. Possibly bounced, possibly just not as good as he was?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

He's gone as well unfortunately

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Pretty poor from Willie to not send uds to the champion chase again, there's no shame to lose to sprinter sacre

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Cracking ride from Patrick there.

What a performance. I was Thinking his best days were behind him. That was class

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Wonder what the man behind the dark glasses thinks of all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭piplip87

kiers47 wrote: »
    What a horse UDS has been for the O'Connells. Great ride from Patrick. Jumped like a buck.

Douvan admirable back in second. Possibly bounced, possibly just not as good as he was?

Douvan like Faugheen maybe lost the turn of foot that seen them power home. I think Douvan will relish a step up in trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

piplip87 wrote: »
    Douvan like Faugheen maybe lost the turn of foot that seen them power home. I think Douvan will relish a step up in trip.

Nothing to do with a turn of foot. Lack of a proper run this season and letting the winner get an easy 6L with 4 out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭jasushaw

Any tips lads

Advertisement