Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cadetship - 2018

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Kuyashi wrote: »
    Hi folks, just an FYI update. I received my PFO today. Disappointed, but a great opportunity nonetheless.
    Best of luck to all.

Got mine today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BBD68822

no PFO YET, was at interview in afternoon stage. No call either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭goblin59

mine arrived today

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Maxed-irl

BBD68822 wrote: »
    no PFO YET, was at interview in afternoon stage. No call either.

same as that

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BBD68822

PFO received after interviews. Till next time folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Does anyone know if this cadetship programme is run every year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

Its not, last campaign was run in 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

Its not, last campaign was run in 2016

Sorry thats not right, cos I applied last year. They ran it slightly differently by having aptitude tests and then if you got through that then a video interview, not both together like this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

irishejit wrote: »
    Sorry thats not right, cos I applied last year. They ran it slightly differently by having aptitude tests and then if you got through that then a video interview, not both together like this year.

No need to apologise, I may be misinformed but I don't believe I am! From what I remember, the last campaign, while labelled cadetship 2017 was run in the summer of 2016. Maybe someone else can clarify, Having a quick look online I don't see anything to suggest a campaign was run in 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭CoisFharraige

No need to apologise, I may be misinformed but I don't believe I am! From what I remember, the last campaign, while labelled cadetship 2017 was run in the summer of 2016. Maybe someone else can clarify, Having a quick look online I don't see anything to suggest a campaign was run in 2017.

There was one run in 2018...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭de biz

Congratulations to the successful candidates,some of whom are pictured.

https://www.donegalnow.com/news/lucky-donegal-women-selected-train-aer-lingus-pilot/255931

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Good odds for another phase in 2019 im thinking, esp with the new TATL fleet increase they announced

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

Doylers wrote: »
    Good odds for another phase in 2019 im thinking, esp with the new TATL fleet increase they announced

I believe there is people awaiting a call that don't know yet...jerez have no room for another group, rumours suggest USA

• Registered Users Posts: 4 littlelaurad

I've got through to the online assessment stage of this years programme and I'm wondering if anyone could give some advice as to what's included in the assessment?

Is there anything I could be practicing?

What type of questions come up in the video interview?

Thanks!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

2019 Cadet program thread is available here;
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057979388

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Slasher

Best of luck to anyone who applies.

I wish i was young enough!

Great job.

Advertisement