Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D For Dummies: New Player Dungeon Sign Up Thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭The Dungeon Master

Update

Aesc|OldGoat|Chose to explore the "Ox Bow Lake" Branch . And was never seen again... or was he? Dun dun dunnnnnn!
    9Lives Pete |Conor222|Exploring the Ox Bow branch
    Brutha|JasonB|Following 9Lives
    Lalwende|Professor Moriarty|Buried in a tunnel.
    Echtrae|Guffy|Stealing Lalwende's shoes while she's trapped
    Stu Pendous|Kolido|Digging out Lalwende from the collapsed tunnel
    Webby Frothfist|Nebelwerfer|Digging Lalwende out.
    Fector Hammerchop|Duffman13|Cheering on Lalwende's rescue party
    Meera Trakos|Molly|Sealed in an Orc Warlord's throne room
    Eirenaios|bigdaddyliamo|Chatting to a co-worker in the Mask room and allegedly huffing poison darts for a cheap high
    Stufur Evergreen|Fourier|Still standing outside Fectors tomb. Or is he? Dun dun dunnnnnn!

So we have 2 parties essentially - Webby, Lalwende, Echtrae, Stu and Fector , and 9 Lives & Brutha. Basically as long as half of the party is actively posting I'll try to keep this moving, unless Westworld is on.

Officially Paused / Dead:

Molly , Old Goat

Unofficially Paused :

BigDaddyLiamo, Fourier

BDL - if/when you want back in, please respond to post #628 as you have an irate co-worker to appease.

You'll be able to catch up with the others or if you prefer to continue holding down gainful employment in the custodial service there's a blocked toilet in the secret room on Corridor B-3 that will require a 15 or better on a D20 to unclog - Sidequest for the Vorpal Plunger+3!

On "Autopilot" :

Kolido, JasonB, Duffman13

This is just so you don't have to read back 8 pages tallying up all the North! West! North! West again!s to find your party if there's a gap. (It's not my fault, there are only 4 directions, it gets a bit samey after a while!)

When you can post, post.

If anyone would prefer not to be moved in their absence let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭jasonb

Thanks for that update DM...

I'm sorry to do this but I'm afraid something's come up and I just don't have the time to play (as has probably been fairly obvious!). I'll leave it up to you DM if you want to use Brutha as a pawn in some trap, or just quietly leave him out of the narrative going forward. It's a shame, I was enjoying the game, and Brutha's preaching, but I just can't continue with it at the moment.

Thanks...

Thanks Jason - if it's ok with you Brutha will continue on in Autopilot as support for 9-Lives who's taken a different route to the rest of the group.

On that note - Conor222 : Not sure what happened earlier, but you're in the middle of a scrap with the Boar-man. For my benefit, since the other team had a seperate fight after you left and the rolls got buried :
    Init was rolled (Brutha on 9, Boar-man on 17, the Dentist failed his morale roll) so just waiting on 9Lives.
    I'm not around much tonight though - If you stop by, please roll a D20+2 on Rollz and if you roll 17 or higher, feel free to take a swing by rolling a D20 for melee. I'll pick it up when I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Sorry, got caught up in other stuff, rolls are in there now

No spoilers but... may be a bit of combat coming up - what's everyone's availability like for some rolling? Tonight's bad for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Tomorrow afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Nebelwerfer

I will adjust accordingly. Do the needful.

Not tonight though, the bottle and me and the missus have some unfinished business...

Apologies for the delay. There was a little confusion over who's in the driving seat.

Are there any passengers left on the bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Lalwende glances down the corridor to see if the 46A is coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

*furiously starts counting change as he realizes he forgot to top up his leap card*

• Advertisement

This is not confirmation that the Why Bird will be featuring in the dungeon.

Advertisement