Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical weapon used on civilians in Syria + Airstrikes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

The United States "will respond" to a deadly chemical weapons attack in Syria regardless of whether the United Nations Security Council acts or not, US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Monday.

"We have reached the moment when the world must see justice done," Haley told the council.

"History will record this as the moment when the Security Council either discharged its duty or demonstrated its utter and complete failure to protect the people of Syria," she said. "Either way, the United States will respond."

So she not going to allow a UN independent investigation?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

So she not going to allow a UN independent investigation?

That might get in the way of the war.

As campaign slogans go, "Make America Al-Queda's Air Force Again" lacks a certain flow.

If Trump is stupid enough to fall for this bunk, he is done.
    He'll stand zero chance of re-election, no matter what the economy does.

The deep state are suiting up for a war based 100% on the word of some jihadists 'Jaish-Al-Islam'.

Insanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

Gatling wrote: »
    Kinda explains it .

According to Steven Hassan, a mental health counselor"

:D

Steady on Gatling don't be pulling out the big guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

backspin. wrote: »
    :D

Steady on Gatling don't be pulling out the big guns.

As opposed to who, Stefan Molyneux, a podcaster and Youtuber.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

As opposed to who, Stefan Molyneux, a podcaster and Youtuber.

Have you listened to Stefan's video? What do you disagree with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Live feed from UN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Kinda explains it .

According to Steven Hassan, a mental health counselor with experience on cults, "Partly what's going on with the people on the Internet who are indoctrinated, they spend lots of hours on the computer. Videos can have them up all night for several nights in a row. Molyneux knows how to talk like he knows what he's talking about, despite very little academic research. He cites this and cites that, and presents it as the whole truth. It dismantles people's sense of self and replaces it with his sense of confidence about how to fix the world."

What's the bets that when the US regime moves onto its next target for regime change(my money is on Iran) under some false pretences you'll be here along with the others cheering on the rogue nation...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Have you listened to Stefan's video? What do you disagree with?

Hold on, you took issue with the ‘mental health counselor’ aspect of Gatlings post, nothing else.

Again, dragging topics from one place to another.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Trump is meeting military leaders at the White House. Trump said the decision could be made Tonight for Military action.

Trump is meeting military leaders at the White House. Trump said the decision could be made Tonight for Military action.

Madness.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Stefan Molyneux outlines it pretty well in this video.

Never heard of that guy but Jesus he’s an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

What's the bets that when the US regime moves onto its next target for regime change(my money is on Iran) under some false pretences you'll be here along with the others cheering on the rogue nation...

Gatling doesn’t think he is indoctrinated by the whole corporate pro US apparatus but dissenters to this opinion are.

Yet look at his posting history. He seems to have nothing else to do but post on threads regarding Assad and putin. Everyday for the last year or so. No other topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Gatling doesn’t think he is indoctrinated by the whole

Putin is good
    Murica bad

Absolutely not but nice try

Iran is definitely next. I mean I think trump even blamed Iran. The neo conservatives have been gunning for Iran for years. Once Assad is removed Iran is next. The war mongers will be on here telling us we are supporters of dictators by defending it, we are engaging in whataboutary by condemning Saudi Arabia, and irresponsibly denying Iran’s involvement in whatever atrocity is concocted to convince the sheep that war against Iran is a moral imperative.

No sure it will stop there. Egypt might be next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

faceman wrote: »
    Never heard of that guy but Jesus he’s an idiot.

If you watch his eye movements, he is reading from a script. Its exactly the same crap that you see posted by the hundreds of Russian trolls in the comments sections on various newspapers websites.

Its the same script again and again.

Putin is good
    Murica bad

Absolutely not but nice try

Can you stop quoting parts of sentences and replying gibberish to those quotes.

Also, take a break man. The pro US faction controls 90% of the media. Your 100 posts a day are excessive and unnecessary.

prinzeugen wrote: »
    If you watch his eye movements, he is reading from a script. Its exactly the same crap that you see posted by the hundreds of Russian trolls in the comments sections on various newspapers websites.

Its the same script again and again.

Must be a “script” then. No need to deal with the contents. Just shout “putinbots”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

Iran is definitely next. I mean I think trump even blamed Iran. The neo conservatives have been gunning for Iran for years. Once Assad is removed Iran is next. The war mongers will be on here telling us we are supporters of dictators by defending it, we are engaging in whataboutary by condemning Saudi Arabia, and irresponsibly denying Iran’s involvement in whatever atrocity is concocted to convince the sheep that war against Iran is a moral imperative.

No sure it will stop there. Egypt might be next.

I hope North Korea are taking note of all this..and do not even dream of getting rid of their nukes.
    It would be a fatal mistake.

The USS Donald Cook Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer left Cyprus very early this morning heading and current destination is unknown but it's carry a formidable arsenal of weapons .

1 × 29 cell, 1 × 61 cell Mk 41 vertical launching systems with 90 × RIM-156 SM-2, BGM-109 Tomahawk or RUM-139 VL-ASROC missiles
    2 x Mk 141 Harpoon Missile Launcher SSM
    1 × Mark 45 5/54 in (127/54 mm)
    2 × 25 mm chain gun
    4 × .50 caliber (12.7 mm) guns
    2 × 20 mm Phalanx CIWS
    2 × Mk 32 triple torpedo tubes

Get the feeling Assad is going to have a bad day

Can you stop quoting parts of sentences and replying gibberish to those quotes.

Also, take a break man. The pro US faction controls 90% of the media. Your 100 posts a day are excessive and unnecessary.

Would you like me to stop posting

Honestly would you actually like me to stop

Statistically i Only about post about 5 times per day .

100 posts that's a lie

So based off your nonsense I should have a post count of 438,000

• Advertisement

archer22 wrote: »
    I hope North Korea are taking note of all this..and do not even dream of getting rid of their nukes.
    It would be a fatal mistake.

Another fallout from the take down of Ghaddaffi is that any other regime in the searchlights of the regime change maestros, or likely to be, should be scrambling to get WMD. He gave it all up in 2003. He was sodomised by Hillary’s and Sarkozy’s trained jihadists a decade or so later. The lesson is don’t give them up.

Iran is probably cooperating with the agreement naively enough. That’s a mistake.

Would you like me to stop posting

Honestly would you actually like me to stop

I think it would be good for your mental health. Anyway it’s not like your level of posting has any influence. Shouting putinbots at people doesn’t change minds.

Must be a “script” then. No need to deal with the contents. Just shout “putinbots”.

Like some have been shouting "fake news", " false flag", "staged attack" etc.

Its just a repeat of what Moscow has said, worded differently in each post/comment.

The west is brainwashed by the MSM allegedly. The only sheep I see are the ones that have been brainwashed by Putin, repeating the same stuff again and again while never answering any questions themselves.

You can spot the putinbots as they always leave a ¿ or spaces in the middle of words while claiming to be from the UK etc.

Like some have been shouting "fake news", " false flag", "staged attack" etc.

Its just a repeat of what Moscow has said, worded differently in each post/comment.

The west is brainwashed by the MSM allegedly. The only sheep I see are the ones that have been brainwashed by Putin, repeating the same stuff again and again while never answering any questions themselves.

What questions are unanswered.
    You can spot the putinbots as they always leave a ¿ or spaces in the middle of words while claiming to be from the UK etc.

Whose that then? Name names.

I think it would be good for your mental health. Anyway it’s not like your level of posting has any influence. Shouting putinbots at people doesn’t change minds.

Nothing wrong with my mental health

When did I shout putinbots

It's a discussion forum not a trolling for likes forum ,

So......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

It's a whole new level of desperation when they actually convince themselves that Russian paid actors are posting on boards.ie of all fcuking places.

What questions are unanswered.

Whose that then? Name names.

Who launched a chemical attack in Syria? Was it Assad? Russia? Iran?

And I am looking for answers and not the Putin/RT script.

Look at the daily mail comments sections on any story that involves Putin or Russia.

¿ galore, all saying the same thing and all getting green arrows.

Trying to give the impression that the world agrees with Russia. Fake comments and fake likes.

It's a whole new level of desperation when they actually convince themselves that Russian paid actors are posting on boards.ie of all fcuking places.

Egginacup anyone?

Who launched a chemical attack in Syria?

Wasn't that already answered?

Blame has already been apportioned to the Syrian state.
    The word of Jaysh-Al-Islam has been believed, without the need for pesky things like verification or proof.

Case closed.... no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

Desperation combined with very low IQ it would seem...imagine thinking the Russians give a flying phuck about what the Irish think of them :D

Advertisement