Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Cotts72

That's the end of the Schism then

The Bron heel turn was pointless,they should have just called him instead of prolonging the feud

Noam Dar was a strange return and good to see Cora Jade back in the mix

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think the Bron heel turn was coming with the booing lately. Probably wanted to give him the heel run to see how he gets on.

Like Cora's new look.

As for Schism, if they are writing the 2 guys out, they can have them be attacked by replacements.

I had a nose off the roster to see who could fit in with the Schism

...only to pmsl when I spot that Scrypts is still listed as an active member

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Heel Bron looking very very tanned

• Advertisement

Double murder on this week's episode. I guess to bring them up to the main roster since it seems they haven't been released. Strange way to do it.

Other call ups probably include Grayson Waller.

Pretty deadly nailed on for a call up I'd say, I don't think Tiffany Stratton is there yet but she's the most visually ready for the main roster. Don't know where they're going with chase U.

Both women's matches were atrocious.

Seems Tiffany said herself in an interview recently that's she's not ready for a call up and still had areas she wants to improve. So hopefully for her sake, they let her work more before calling her up.

Yeah the title match unfortunately suffered due to Indi's injury. At first I thought it was just for dramatic effect, but watching the replay, the ankle clearly bent badly.

Looks like they're giving up on the Scypts character already, going by the unmasking of his voice. Unless they just decide to team him with Axiom who everyone knows is A-kid so both are then known but still wear masks.

Unfortunately Scrypts just needs to be future endeavoured...they buried him with the shite ring attire after giving him a somewhat decent build up for a character

Unfortunately Reggie is simply a gymnast...he can't have decent matches it's just a slow spot fest

Indi relinquishes her title but tag titles not

• Advertisement

But nice sendoff for Indi. The way Cora and Tiffany pulled the title reminded me of one of the main roster men's titles but can't remember who it was now. Just remember it was really bad the way they acted.

I guess that's the end of the Scrypts character.

Tyler eyeing the NA Championship.

Post edited by CastorTroy on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That's the one.

So who will do it best? Cody competing with an injured arm at NoC or Lyra competing with an injured leg at Battleground. I'm assuming they'll put the title on Tiffany.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I’m not that surprised that Lyra is in the final but didn’t expect Tiffany to beat Roxanne.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fairly solid NXT last night tbf and a decent use of certain free agents.

Yeah. Not sure who should challenge Tiffany. Can go the route of either someone who they want to give a small push to or just someone people won't mind losing.

I think they should go with someone different than Roxanne and most of the other women from the tournament. The Battle Royal allows that without hurting any of those women. If she wasn't feuding with Ava, I wouldn't mind Ivy getting the shot. She's grown on me over the past few months when she was allowed to show a bit of personality. Don't think they'll go with Blair yet.

Don't see either of the surprise appearances winning the NA or NXT titles.

Maybe after the Battle Royal is done and the women's title contender decided, maybe they can then have a tournament for the tag titles.

Bron challenges Seth to come to Nxt and face him for the world title, first Nxt champ facing the "most dominant"

Is Dana another free agent as was sure she was drafted to Raw

• Advertisement

Chase U! So they have a set of twins come out to be centre of the celebration. Random but guessing we'll see more of them.

Seth and his title is coming for Bron

Free Agents, Los Lotharios now in NXT

Like I said, the treatment of Corbin on the main roster is not exactly helping the NXT guys. Dragunov losing after over 10 minutes and then he'll probably have a long match with Mello as well.

So will Seth still turn up if he loses the open challenge on Raw?

Post edited by CastorTroy on

Seth and Melo good interaction

Cray Cray Finn following Seth to Nxt, good build

Bron is ready for Raw or SD

Well that was an unexpected result.

I'm starting to think Gibson and Drake "requesting their release" has been leveraged into a storyline. I'm salivating at the thoughts of the creed brothers in alpha academy though......

NXT is starting to get back to that sweet spot it had before it became pwg, which is annoying because I'm trying to watch less wrestling.

The attacker appeared to have a beard. Though doesn't really make sense to do it that way when they can't carry on the feud in NXT.

While I liked the NXT Underground, the bit at the end with Gable looked really bad, especially with the last guy. Even though it's a simple enough entrance, I liked Thorpe's. Having the ones at ringside banging the ring in rhythm helped as well.

Dirty Dom Dom could win a singles title next week

• Advertisement

That was unexpected.

Liked how Tony told Dom he met someone he knew in the prison yard.

Advertisement