Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭Riddle101

3 torn ACLs :eek: One torn ACL is bad enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,123 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

HHH teasing new female signings. Couldn't be Tessa, could it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,880 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'd prefer not to have Tessa in NXT if it means the other women are fed to her.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'd prefer not to have Tessa in NXT if it means the other women are fed to her.

Hopefully she grows up and wwe dont let her get away with murder

• Registered Users Posts: 60,428 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

She released an non-apology apology the other day not really addressing anything apology.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Has to be a work unless the backstage segment was botched which I don't believe for a second.

What's a work? Tegan's injury?

I see we got a return this week anyway.

So the former champ is returning on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Tegan has torn her acl again ? Is this a shoot ? Jesus Christ what more can happen to her if it’s true.

What's a work? Tegan's injury?
    They played the backstage segment where Candace "injured" Tegan so I assume it's a work.

Edit maybe not a work after all, seems the backstage segment was a just a smokescreen to write her off. Terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

She released an non-apology apology the other day not really addressing anything apology.

I saw her statement and it was rubbish. All I got from it that she okay(delighted for her) and she mentioned god which as Jim cornette says it’s a sign that when everyone else hates you then you turn to the almighty.

• Advertisement

They played the backstage segment where Candace "injured" Tegan so I assume it's a work.

Edit maybe not a work after all, seems the backstage segment was a just a smokescreen to write her off. Terrible.

Yeah it's a common way to write ones off and build heat in the process. Tegan's injured so may as well give Candace the credit

• Registered Users Posts: 38,001 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

can anyone see Kyle O Reily win the title ?

Hard to guess who the mystery person is ? think it will be Bo Dallas or Ember Moon

Only way I see Kyle winning is if Balor is being called back up. He really needs a good long run.

Takeover is available in the States on PPV for the first time at a cost of $55.

Takeover is available in the States on PPV for the first time at a cost of $55.

Jesus and its similar to main show ppv who are on BT box office for €20

What's the point just sign up for the network for half the cost. Might be for people with very bad Internet connections but nowadays Sky/Virgin need a strong Internet connection anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

PTH2009 wrote: »

What's the point just sign up for the network for half the cost. Might be for people with very bad Internet connections but nowadays Sky/Virgin need a strong Internet connection anyway

Some how americans just pay. Wrestlemania is the bones of 100 dollars over there and they pay ffs it's the cost of the network for almost a year.

11.30- Pre show
    12-2.30am- main show

wwe 24- Drew McIntyre the chosen one premiering after

• Registered Users Posts: 9,729 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Some how americans just pay. Wrestlemania is the bones of 100 dollars over there and they pay ffs it's the cost of the network for almost a year.

Contracts with the ppv companies basically. Wwe are dreaming of the day they can sell the network at a business rate to bars. If they can pull $100 a month out of hooter, buffalo wild wings and other sports bars, that's a decent chunk of change.....

I presume there are old people in Hicksville with shítty internet/lack of knowledge about internet that still buy them. Gotta be a tiny percentage though, would be interesting to know just how many are buying PPVs the old fashioned way.

My last one on Sky was probably 10 years ago or so before I found....other methods.

NXT is gonna be part of the draft. Interesting curveball.

• Advertisement

I assumed there would be call ups but no one going to NXT

I can see a couple of big names sent down to try and boost the ratings.

They got Finn and Breezango back and whoever is returning tonight. Not sure who they could send there that wouldn't be missed. Maybe someone like Ricochet?

They got Finn and Breezango back and whoever is returning tonight. Not sure who they could send there that wouldn't be missed. Maybe someone like Ricochet?

A heel Ricochet could do well and be strong enough for the main roster in a year or 2

Bo Dallas maybe the mystery person and I think he could do well if he plays his nxt character and not the mess he was on the main roster

Ali maybe ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

A heel Ricochet could do well and be strong enough for the main roster in a year or 2

Bo Dallas maybe the mystery person and I think he could do well if he plays his nxt character and not the mess he was on the main roster

Ali maybe ?

Didnt he just have a win against the Hurt Business on Raw? So cant see him moving as id say it will be someone who hasnt been on TV for awhile

Kyle been kicked out of UE ?

maybe a Orton Evolution type of thing

NXT really go bipolar sometimes with their characters

Priest is a good guy now ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Why is there a Sasha Banks look alike sitting where Beth should be? Fair enough if Beth is still commentating over zoom and they didn't want an empty seat at the announce table but they could have at least gotten someone who resembles her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Actually Barret isn't there either but at least his replacement looks like him from a distance across the ring

• Advertisement

so hard to watch an evil Japanese man

yess i love NXT going nostalgic with WCW

Advertisement