Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Took ixprim and got real relief

ixprim is tramadol with paracetemol..

23DR.gif

Dear Lord!If I saw that through the bushes I would shoot on sight! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hearing about a trip to the zoo. "We saw...and...there was...and....and....the lion....and...and...."

A good five minutes without drawing breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,121 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Graces7 wrote: »

Yep . Did the world of good ! GP prescribed it and away the pain ebbed !

• Advertisement

Hearing about a trip to the zoo. "We saw...and...there was...and....and....the lion....and...and...."

A good five minutes without drawing breath.

My lot were there today too !! Maybe they saw the lion and the .... and .., and ... and together !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Yep . Did the world of good ! GP prescribed it and away the pain ebbed !

Curious now! Im on Tramadol - what extra does adding paracetamol do ???

Just an added extra pain relief . Technically speaking you could just take Tramadol and a seperate Paracetemol which would do the same trick

Just an added extra pain relief . Technically speaking you could just take Tramadol and a seperate Paracetemol which would do the same trick

My issue was that it was my first time taking the Tramadol so it worked beautifully !

It means less tramadol than the pure tramadol..Dilutes it. Same as solpadeine and same as nurofen plus being codeine with ibuprofen.

and Tylex cut with paracetamol

Tramadol is a synthetic opioid and more addictive than codeine. They did not initially realise that.

Ixprim as 37.5 Tramadol

Tramadol is 50 g

Personally I would not take tramadol unless desperate and only if nothing else.

• Advertisement

See my post...

It means less tramadol than the pure tramadol..Dilutes it. Same as solpadeine and same as nurofen plus being codeine with ibuprofen.

and Tylex cut with paracetamol

Tramadol is a synthetic opioid and more addictive than codeine. They did not initially realise that.

Ixprim as 37.5 Tramadol

Tramadol is 50 g

I am not surprised it's addictive as it cuts through pain and so people become addicted to being pain free

Thank you guys, some says pain is bad in morning it needs 150mg of Tramadol just to get to work.

TH from me - just arrived home to a 50 sterling cheque from a magazine competition!!!!

See my post...

I know whats in it Grace .

The sweet, wild ,warm wind of summer makes me happy.. there are more fair faces to summer than scorching heat...

When Mrs S comes home from a walk bearing choc ices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got my accommodation offer from my Erasmus university. Got my first choice! Yes it's the most expensive of my choices, but I get a double bed and an en suite, plus it's less than 10 minutes walk from the college :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Sorry Cleo, you’re stalker free (for now), I saw them in Dublin. Well, I didn’t actually see much of them as I’m short and lots of tall people stood in front of me. They sounded great though :)

Now when you say flattery will get me everywhere...? :p:D

Sephy, shhhh on outing my nocturnal activities or you’re next on the list :D

My current TH is a cup of tea. I’m quite easy to please really :)

When Mrs S comes home from a walk bearing choc ices.

Any chance shes passing my way? Could kill for a nice choc ice!!!!!

Any chance shes passing my way? Could kill for a nice choc ice!!!!!

Anything else, your highness?

I'll be your official food tester.....yep delicious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Maybe not so TH but..... after 20 years of renting getting the keys to my new house today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th is my nephew and sister came to visit, I was holding him and making funny noises and he was smiling mad at me :3:D and then I was lying down on the couch flat with him on my chest and he was burying his little head into my chest and was talking mad/being shouty :3 .

Sephy, shhhh on outing my nocturnal activities or you’re next on the list :D

I've a little tent set up for ya out back with night vision googles, a flask of tae,Barry's tea bags of course and mikado's :3 :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching a Queen video called Headlong on Youtube a couple of minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I've a little tent set up for ya out back with night vision googles, a flask of tae,Barry's tea bags of course and mikado's :3 :pac::pac:

Don’t forget to leave the curtains open, please :P

I’m TH Sephy such a good host :D

branie2 wrote: »
    Watching a Queen video called Headlong on Youtube a couple of minutes ago.

That the one on the train ??? Awesome stuff!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

TH that I won't be in the country when your man in the white dress is helping the boys tarmac the runaway at knock airport ..... couldn't be dealing with rte going into selfsucking meltdown for "il duce.....i mean il papa"!

The feeling that you have all of nature to yourself as you stand in the quiet morning stillness, taking in the landscape and being privy to the activities of the wildlife.

The feeling that you have all of nature to yourself as you stand in the quiet morning stillness, taking in the landscape and being privy to the activities of the wildlife.

Please forgive me - and I clearly need new varifocals - but that read as "call of nature" and I thought you were espousing the joy of the pee with a view!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The sheep in the login page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

This Heinz ad being banned for the second time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44951720

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement