Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

KatW4 wrote: »
    Thank you! Can't believe it, don't think it has sunk in that I will never have to do an interview again!!!

Ah I well remember those feelings after I got my first teaching post.... WELL DONE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Skylark..... Watched him (or her) take off, and rise, wings fluttering in time with the song notes, then come back down near me, then do it all over and over again.. Playing in the sheer joy of blue sky and calm ocean

That I have managed to catch up with some pre-flu tasks.

Early birthday card arriving...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I got offered and accepted a permanent job today. Finally a permanent teaching position in Ireland. I'm very happy!

I love reading about someone achieving something they genuinely were hoping for.
    Thank you! Can't believe it, don't think it has sunk in that I will never have to do an interview again!!!

Until the Principle position opens up.............

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I bet Kat can at least spell it right though.

bonzodog2 wrote:
    I bet Kat can at least spell it right though.

Yawn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Dogs starting new daycare next week, two whole days per week of them out from under my feet!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Poochie05 wrote:
    From reading your posts here it sounds as if they are lucky to have you! Congratualtions

Ah thank you! :)
    Congratulations!
    Graces7 wrote:
    Ah I well remember those feelings after I got my first teaching post.... WELL DONE!!

I love reading about someone achieving something they genuinely were hoping for.

Thank you!!!

Oh never!!! I couldn't cope!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

In the dark depths of the freezer I discovered a gluten free strawberry cheesecake. Beyond happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I got offered and accepted a permanent job today. Finally a permanent teaching position in Ireland. I'm very happy!

Fantastic news! Congrats - delighted for you!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I spent the evening sitting with kittens trying to make them love me. They are heart-breakingly cute!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I'm on holidays !
    Ok I still have to go back in, but all on my own terms so whoop dee whoop !

And the next year, if it all goes the way I want it, is going to be so exciting (and stressful, but I like exciting for now).

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Noodle Scratcher

My two little girls waiting at the front door for me when I come home from work. And actually happy to see me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The dog next door comes to visit every afternoon. Treats on arrival, then playing with my dog until they both crash out in the shade. It certainly is a dog's life.

Thank you! 

TH: All of my end of the year reports are done!

KatW4 wrote:
    TA: All of my end of the year reports are done!

TA or TH?

TA or TH?

Oops... TH! Thank you, I'll fix it now!

It's Sports Day!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,209 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It's Sports Day!

watch out for kids gluing the egg to the spoon.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I would like to thank the baby jesus himself for inventing padded cycling shorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I have not been working since leaving my last job late march. And I have not been looking.

But am getting calls from companies, not recruitment agencies, looking to see if I would come in to 'have a chat' with them.

Should start charging by the hour for each 'chat' but TH to be in demand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,098 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

New potatoes bought in Rush yesterday ! Yum yum they tasted like childhood summers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having an appetite again

I have no school until Wednesday. I can't wait to do absolutely nothing tomorrow.

Spent about 3 hours in the back garden, reading my book. I absolutely love this nice weather. It makes me very happy.

Finally getting that holiday feeling ahead of a trip to northern Italy next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

CHERRY TOMATOES.

I wouldn't usually be mad about the oul tomatoes, but these wee buggers are yum. And I realise this doesn't make any sense because they're just smaller tomatoes, but THEY MAKE ME HAPPY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Finally getting that holiday feeling ahead of a trip to northern Italy next week.

Ah lovely, enjoy Sasha Thoughtless Bayou. Myself and my wife are big fans of Italy aswell. What's not to love! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just did a face mask and am feeling very relaxed :)

Vela wrote: »
    CHERRY TOMATOES.

I wouldn't usually be mad about the oul tomatoes, but these wee buggers are yum. And I realise this doesn't make any sense because they're just smaller tomatoes, but THEY MAKE ME HAPPY.

Strangely they are the only Tomatoes I like.

The ad for Cadbury's where the little girl wants to buy a bar for her Mum. She pays with 1 coin buttons and a tiny toy horse. The shopkeeper gives her the bar and her toy back as change.

Love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Strangely they are the only Tomatoes I like.

The plum baby tomatoes from Lidl are the best !

TH I found a forgotten Gelatelli Almond ice-cream, they're the imitation mini magnums from Lidl, really nice. I'm supposed to be dieting but **** that for tonight anyway. I don't just want it, I NEED it.

edit : damn, I should really get some Lidl customer reward of sorts for that post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement