Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    This might seem like a trivial annoyance but I finally got my period for the first time in over two months. I don't know where it went but relieved to see it's back!

Until the pain kicks in and you regret ever wishing you had it! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

😥 😨 😱

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

My old car passing the nct.

Mrs S has arrived home after a night away with friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Watching the bats fly round the house now that the twilight lasts so long.
    They really are amazing flyers.

• Advertisement

peasant wrote: »
    Watching the bats fly round the house now that the twilight lasts so long.
    They really are amazing flyers.

I never get bored with the thrill of watching bats flitting around the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

In bed with my littlest love after spending the guts of 12 hours in the garden, chasing butterflies and cats and chatting to the cows in the next field and watering EVERYTHING with her little watering can and spins round the garden in the wheelbarrow and a bbq and watching her master the ladder on her slide:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting on the couch with a glass of prosecco. Just did a face mask and am feeling all zen and relaxed :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Flicked on to TV3 there to a movie called Gold. Maisie Williams is absolutely nailing the Irish accent. Superb job. Better than actors ten times as long in the business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Loads of nice boys randomly messaging me on POF tonight! What's so different about tonight and any other night?!? :D:D:pac: Oh well. Not complaining anyway!

Yeahhhhh scratch that. That didn't last long! Very last lad home on hols, living in Sydney and just h0rny. Lovely.

Could really do with finding something to be happy about or to re-route my mind to at the moment... :( Hhmmm..... I can't think of anything... :(:(

Galway won! Yay! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Watching Dwayne The Rock Johnson doing ridiculous things on screen, like decide he’s tired of being hospitalized with a broken arm and flexing himself out of a full arm cast until it shatters. Rock Logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I'm here attempting Hypnosis on Youtube trying to visualize where I put the Memory Card!! Shure I can't remember shyte! Barely remember me own name! :D:D Fun and funny times! :pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

The day at work flew by.
    Now to get out in the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sunshine, wild flowers, the lark rising in fluttering song... Pretty blue flowers in my new special garden and sunflower plants shooting up there too...

All is beauty and LIFE.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Walking home and across the road from my house on the green I saw a black and white kitty balmed out sunning himself :cool: :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Final episode of Peter Kay's Car Share

Just heard the cuckoo; thought it had stopped? Maybe saying goodbye... lovely sound..

Great swathes of white bog cotton on all sides here.. the land has erupted into flower. Awesome sight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Got an email inviting me back to uni for yr 2 of my course!
    TH now that I can prove its NOT stupidity that is my problem with exams.

* tiny ta is that its 3000e in fees.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Granddaughter is gone to Lillyland on holiday in my back garden . She is camping under a washiing airer covered by a towel . Half an hour peace maybe ?

• Advertisement

The long grass at the back has been nested in by the cats... and I had to come in from the front as the sparrows were giving me GBH of the ears as they want me well away from their nest ... Who do they think feeds them! But such good parents and in the sunshine.. LOUD voices they have!

Just summery things. The cats' fur is too hot to touch... the fields are getting ready for hay making and sileage..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I got offered and accepted a permanent job today. Finally a permanent teaching position in Ireland. I'm very happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

KatW4 wrote: »
    I got offered and accepted a permanent job today. Finally a permanent teaching position in Ireland. I'm very happy!

Congrats and well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Congrats Kat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I know Facebook can be annoying but yesterday someone posted a lovely photo that I never saw before of a friend of mine who passed away a few years ago exactly how I remember her. It was just nice to see. Bittersweet I suppose. Also another friend of mine who I haven't seen for ages and rarely posts anything put up a pic of himself and his one year old son sitting happily together. It really suits him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Congrats and well done.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Congrats Kat.

Thank you! Can't believe it, don't think it has sunk in that I will never have to do an interview again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Poochie05

From reading your posts here it sounds as if they are lucky to have you! Congratualtions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Yesterday evening rush hour was gonna board a Dublin bus 15B when a fat bofoon wanted to take his time boarding. Since another 15B was due 4 minutes later I decided to stay at the bus stop. I got this I instead.
    Result: This bus reached my destination bus stop before the other 15B.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Congratulations! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭buried

Knock on the door this morning and the Postman hands me the new 'Oneohtrix Point Never' LP album, two days before its official release.

DWvD9LY.mp4

Work can go suck it. Crack open the GIN

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement