Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

sorry.jpg?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

:pac::pac:

Sorry , I wouldn't brain anyone :)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    GIFS . I love them ! I can't post them try as I might but thats ok I just laugh at others

Insomnia.

I need to get some sleep.

I. Can't. Get. No. Sleep.

*HIT THE MUSIC*

h4A227056

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Hot hot shower after a busy day. Wine. Fresh bedclothes. Two happy kids.

^ in no particular order.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sorry , I wouldn't brain anyone :)

giphy.gif

I already knew you were too kind hearted to brain anyone anyway mam ;) :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Getting posters done, anyone want one ?

[IMG][/img]6034073
    :pac:

edit : sorry it's so big, can't seem to fix it.

re-edit : not my image, I just put it together with Adobe Spark !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

feeding the small songbirds birds with feeders and the crows who I throw scraps out for. I just love watching the whole scenario. sometimes theres blue murder with the squabbles but to see a mother help her chicks feed is so heart warming

It's my favourite thing to watch all the carry on out at the bird feeders. There's a Robin that's always first to appear once I refill everything. He pops out, clearly doesn't get murdered or poisoned so then they all venture out of their hidey holes.
    iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Met a neighbour I hadn't seen in ages . He was proudly pushing his new born granddaughter in her pram . He was chuffed to show me the little pink bundle and strolled off proud as punch ! Grandad was helping out while the mum and nana had a cuppa !

Ah jaysus, that would melt your heart.

I'm TH sitting in the kitchen, dogs are cuddled up beside me, coffee on the other side, birds singing and it's sunny. I love these mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Lovely turn the thread too while I was asleep...first decent sleep in weeks too which is more than a TH

Being as I am, old and ill, means I have the space and leisure to look around and gaze and revel in it all,,

Just got soaked as I glimpsed something interesting from the kitchen window and "had" to go all the way round the old house to see if it were really there.. In wet rain... crazy

A bank of wild iris leaves, shooting like green swords. Soon there will be yellow flowers..

Wild flowers were one of my great loves; have missed them in my sojourns in sheep country :rolleyes: Apart from eg the glorious bluebells in Killarney..

So I wandered back past the bank of wild violets, and the field of cuckoo flowers.... wet but blissful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

It's a great morning, and I'm TH I had to water the flowers :)
    Rarely have to do it here.
    Reminds me of living in France.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Firstly, I got up an hour ago fully convinced it was Monday and have just realised it's Sunday. :)

It's another sunny calm day, with a few more forecast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

[IMG][/img]6034073

It's great , love the choice of flowers !
    You may patent it before someone steals it from you !

Another beautiful day , with a clear blue sky here , hope everyone enjoys , no matter how we spend it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Got a whatsapp message from my son in Canada " Guess who I saw at the steps up to the house ?"

And a beautiful picture of a young black bear staring at the camera !

Happy day.. sun keeping trying, and done all I can do today re "the visit" this week and TH that the forecast is grand as I was dreading finding things to do if it rained all day...

On with knitting and youtube..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

[IMG][/img]6034073

Wow that's beautiful!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

An avocado I bought the other day was at the absolutely perfect point of ripeness this morning so I had avocado toast with poached eggs and chilli yoghurt, which was badly needed after a day on the batter in Bilbao yesterday.

Sunshine and a warm house and a full belly make me happy.. Oh and maybe ice cream later. I am easily pleased.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Graces7 wrote: »
    Sunshine and a warm house and a full belly make me happy.. Oh and maybe ice cream later. I am easily pleased.;)

Ah ice cream, it's the little things :D

Good company.

That the eeejit who drives a tank with no exhaust will soon be going home for his tea! lol.. Bless!

Got my hair cut and went for a different style and I really like it :D.

Saw Mr tabby cat on the way home, he was walking towards me and when he saw me he just stopped and I started slow blinking at him and he sat down, he was probably thinking "What the feck are you at boi! " and then I took a step towards them and they bolted the other way :3 .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Nearly home!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Got a good bit done today. Half my life packed away for the next time I'm here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Coffee and cake in the sun with the boy! Perfect Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

A "sign". Thinking of changing courses and colleges in September, and have applied to a few in the UK. There's one I'm leaning towards picking. Went to the library to get some new books on Friday, and just started reading one of them last night. Happened to open the acknowledgments page and the author teaches at the university that I'm thinking I'll go to. That's gotta mean something? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

KatW4 wrote:
    Coffee and cake in the sun with the boy! Perfect Sunday.

And he just went to the shop and bought me flowers. How cute!

A full stomach, a bright evening, and companionable silence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Got my hair cut and went for a different style and I really like it :D.

Saw Mr tabby cat on the way home, he was walking towards me and when he saw me he just stopped and I started slow blinking at him and he sat down, he was probably thinking "What the feck are you at boi! " and then I took a step towards them and they bolted the other way :3 .

Keep at it Seph, you'll win him around eventually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Won the office fantasy football on a nail biting final day

€140 is mine

I iz rich :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

The last fella I met just randomly messaged me on FB. He's so sweet and handsome and lovely but alas 10 years younger than me and I'm leaving anyway. It's rare these days that spark... :rolleyes:

Still, the butterflies are nice.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

northgirl wrote: »
    The last fella I met just randomly messaged me on FB. He's so sweet and handsome and lovely but alas 10 years younger than me and I'm leaving anyway. It's rare these days that spark... :rolleyes:

Still, the butterflies are nice.. :)

Did you ride him?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement