Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,092 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

New Home wrote: »
    :rolleyes: They're for stabbing people's hands away, not for eating with. Duh. :pac:

:( That's not a happy!!! Not at all!! :(

I can delete it ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah that's ok, I just felt sorry for the poor fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

New Home wrote: »
    :rolleyes: They're for stabbing people's hands away, not for eating with. Duh. :pac:

:( That's not a happy!!! Not at all!! :(

Well he did delete it and it was after my headless hair post, so mea culpa.. Maybe we need a thread on small horrors to get them out of our memories?( leaving interestinyg typo.. )

Graces7 wrote: »
    Well he did delete it and it was after my headless hair post, so mea culpa.. Maybe we need a thread on small horrors to get them out of our memories?( leaving interestinyg typo.. )

Ah its ok Grace .And I am a she !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

bnt wrote: »
    We’re heading back to Walmart before I leave so I can get some more e.g. low dose aspirin is even cheaper. I’m now in the age range where it might be a good idea to take that regularly, and I’ve probably done more reading on this topic than the average Irish GP.

In my "Local" chemist the staff told me they can always tell when I'm headed back to Ireland, as I stockpile what I can, as they are prob twice the price here. They have an own brand paracetamol for £1.50 for 24 tabs.

Th, funny more than happy, surrounded by noise today with the weather and DIY, the girl dog sunning herself in the front suntrap, where she started barking at a passing dog, her rough and tumble bro started barking at the same dog, ran out the back.:cool:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Ah its ok Grace .And I am a she !!

OK; I wish that was included in the title space though.. Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Met the cutest little pup at the beauty salon earlier. Nice surprise :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just popped in to grab the newspaper and say.....isn't that a glorious day; be you getting work done outside, drying the laundry, or just relaxing?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Having a bag of milky way magic stars :3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Did the Darkness into Light walk earlier. It was something else, going out deep in the night, and walking through Phoenix Park into the sunrise.

• Advertisement

Had a great telephone chat with my cousin in Achill, as we sat in our respective gardens enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

going for a quick twirl imminently.. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My sister rang my mam on video chat using whatsapp, when I was trying to talk to my nephew he was very cross looking, as if to say "why haven't you been back to see me since the last time boi " :3

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭skylight1987

feeding the small songbirds birds with feeders and the crows who I throw scraps out for. I just love watching the whole scenario. sometimes theres blue murder with the squabbles but to see a mother help her chicks feed is so heart warming

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

My TH is the fact that nearly all the posts in here are uplifting , mostly not money costing TH's . Flowers growing , birds singing , animals playing , a baby's smile , a nice word from someone .

Sometimes in life we fail to stop and appreciate the simple pleasures in our day :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    My TH is the fact that nearly all the posts in here are uplifting , mostly not money costing TH's . Flowers growing , birds singing , animals playing , a baby's smile , a nice word from someone .

Sometimes in life we fail to stop and appreciate the simple pleasures in our day :)

That's what life's all about. Finding the TH and ignoring the TA.

That's what life's all about. Finding the TH and ignoring the TA.

Exactly , even on the darkest days , any thing that can make you pause for a moment and smile is uplifting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got through a day of work when we had the best part of 500 people to feed, and it went without a hitch (from my point of view anyway) :D didn't feel anywhere near the amount of pressure I used to feel at my last job when we had nowhere near that level of business, I think leaving it was the best thing I ever did :D TH about that

Met a neighbour I hadn't seen in ages . He was proudly pushing his new born granddaughter in her pram . He was chuffed to show me the little pink bundle and strolled off proud as punch ! Grandad was helping out while the mum and nana had a cuppa !

Well said mam :D!

• Advertisement

Well said mam :D!

Ssh , am all :o

Ssh , am all :o

Three cheers for mam :3:D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

My neighbours are sound and great craic. This makes me TH.

Feck off S , I'll brain you !!

:D

Nomination for Poster of the Year!

Nomination for Poster of the Year!

Oh good lordie no !

Put the Thread up as Thread Of The Year instead !

Feck off S , I'll brain you !!

:D

sorry.jpg?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

For once not overthinking parallel parking and getting it right :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

For she's a jolly good Maaam (of 4),
    And so say all of us wahey!! :pac::D :pac:

• Advertisement

GIFS . I love them ! I can't post them try as I might but thats ok I just laugh at others

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement