Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Getting a birthday card this evening ahead of my birthday on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Spent the evening at my uncle and aunts house to meet a cousin who was visiting from America. I had never met her before but she was so lovely, and it was nice to get to have a mini family get together :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

That i found an extra pair of pink ear phones! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,189 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Shepard's pie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

The Greek Freak!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

The river in my area this morning looks like a mirror.
    Beautiful!!!

e8qpfq.jpg

ncthh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

The weekend is nearly here again.

Going to see Detective Pikachu at the cinema this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Moving out of home, finally. Moved back about 4 years ago after coming back to Galway for work. Stayed a lot longer than I’d planned but I’m finally getting my sh1t together. I viewed and got offered a room in the most beautiful house I’ve ever been in and the rent is very reasonable. Although maybe it’s not so trivial!
    However, on a somewhat melancholic note, one thing I thought of after viewing it was my ex would love it, especially the BBQ out the back :pac:

Sitting on the couch, child across from me....and I text her to bring me a beer...and she does!!

• Advertisement

Detective Pikachu was very good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th Walking to the shop and I hear a cat meowing from a bush so I called them out and out jumped an orange and white kitty :3 they wouldn't let me rub them though :3.

Th happy having a laugh with my mam despite the toxic environment at home at the minute, every now and again we spot slugs in our hallway and I was in kitchen and said "Ahhh slug mam" and she said "ahhh where" and I was pointing to the corner saying "look there's of two of em " and she kept saying "I can't see anything" cue me howling with laughter and then she said "ahh go way outta now" and grabbed a tea towel and hunted me out of the kitchen

😀😀 .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Erik Shun wrote: »
    The Greek Freak!

A Bucks fan??
    Surely as rare as hen’s teeth round these parts??::)

jojofizzio wrote: »
    A Bucks fan??
    Surely as rare as hen’s teeth round these parts??::)

My allegiances have swayed over the years.. Mookie Blaylock and Spud Webb would have been my earlier loves :D along with the Hick from French Lick

Got €50 in tips today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

My niece make her confirmation today.. she took my mothers name as her saints name.. seemingly took her a few weeks to establish that it was a saints name and stood her ground to take it as the priest said it wasn’t a saints name. She told the bishop she wanted to be like her granny when he asked.

My mother/her granny passed away a few months ago, i didn’t realize she was taking it until they called it out in mass, I spent a good hour with a wobbling bottom lip, it was a nice moment. Good kid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Still giddy from being away and reading the twitter conversation between a border a cat and a human about a british politician:D:D:D

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

My pupper waking up after a nap!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

My allegiances have swayed over the years.. Mookie Blaylock and Spud Webb would have been my earlier loves :D along with the Hick from French Lick

:)...you must be enjoying the playoffs then....saw one of the Bucks v Celtics games last week -the Freak is a sight to behold alright.....:)

I got a bottle of Baileys as a birthday present

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bunratty's being rejuvenated again and ''Ireland’s largest Butterfly House is planned for the Regency Walled Garden at the opposite end of the Park to the Castle'', which should be really nice...wasn't aware there's any others now that the one in Kildare is closed...

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Getting a ‘good morning beautiful’ text from one of my best friends with quite possibly one of the most hideous photos of us attached and the fact she knows I wouldn’t be insulted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

branie2 wrote: »
    I got a bottle of Baileys as a birthday present

Party in Branie's :D

Toffee pops from the fridge make me happy, Toffee Pops with 100% extra free make me even happier!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Party in Branie's :D

Toffee pops from the fridge make me happy, Toffee Pops with 100% extra free make me even happier!

I'm in agreement with you with that :D Couldn't resist the offer this morning :D

There’s this guy who comes into work and always gives us paintings he’s done. Today some of the girls decided to stick the ones we have up in the staff room. There’s one he did of Brendan Grace, and his neck fat is absolutely rippling out the side of his collar. I’m still laughing about it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

The smell of fresh laundry.

Quite sexy actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Opening the windows to fresh, crisp, cool air!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Hooray....got invited for a late lunch.:)

Yesterday’s weather wasn’t playing ball and i had to retreat with my bike. So my friend just called as it’s dry outside at least. Schnitzel and asparagus are waiting....

I leave the asparagus for their kids and will concentrate onto the schnitzels.:D

Waterford giving Darren Mulhearne his first intercounty start in goals yesterday against Clare at the tender age of 46

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Waterford giving Darren Mulhearne his first intercounty start in goals yesterday against Clare at the tender age of 46

As they say, age is only a number.

Granted, goalkeeper would be the best position for someone of that age to play nter county. But still, a great achievement for him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement