Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Feeling so much better today, symptions have lessened to the point where I can stop taking emergency doses and get on with life!
    Helped no end by the fact the source of most irritations in my life is back to work for today.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TH for winning a tenner in the local lotto

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Speakers on my uni laptop are back, I didn't have time to run all the tests the diagnostics needed and was too sick to let my friend TeamViewer it. Today I was 'on a break' and surfing a cheesy us commercial for a product I had lost the instructions for and on they came in all of their infomercial cheesiness in time for boss to hear.

So happy I don't have to pay out for something else that gone awry through no fault of mine.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The smell of chicken coming from the kitchen

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th On the way from the village I met one of the many neighbourhood tuxedo cats,there must be at least four of them, they were balmed out on the middle of the road sunning themselves and they then just started cleaning their front paw :3 and I was walking along aloof pretending I didn't see them and keeping an eye on them out of the corner of my eye and they were watching me then and as soon as I made eye contact they bolted :3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Driving home with the sun behind me :) The birds chirping away in the trees :) it's like a summers evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This is a trivial TH tbh !

Phone not charging properly the last few days , today it was dwindling down to the twenties . By the time it got to 3% , and fourth charger , it took a change of heart and started charging again !

Just as well , as there's no funds in the pot to replace it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Found a boost bar in a handbag! :D Best.Day.Ever!!!

Chocolate biscuits and lemon cake with friends this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Phone not charging properly the last few days , today it was dwindling down to the twenties . By the time it got to 3% , and fourth charger , it took a change of heart and started charging again !

I got a 4 euro one in Penneys about 6 months ago and still great, if you ever get stuck. Apple and their wily ways, they class it as an “accessory” so not covered by any warranty so I refuse to buy theirs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

My E10 phone from tesco is still going strong and charging etc.

my neighbour came round y'day with the goose eggs he had promised for "paddy's day" and chopped wood for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Graces7 wrote:
    my neighbour came round y'day with the goose eggs he had promised for "paddy's day" and chopped wood for me.

Welcome back. Hope your health is doing okay​.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

My little half acre wood is ringing with birdsong and carpeted with primroses and wood anemone lighting the whole area.

I got a 4 euro one in Penneys about 6 months ago and still great, if you ever get stuck. Apple and their wily ways, they class it as an “accessory” so not covered by any warranty so I refuse to buy theirs.

Thanks for that , it's good to know !

It's the charging port on the phone itself that has gone wonky :(

Nephew has just given me a loan of a phone to use while mine goes into sick bay to see if it's worth getting treated :pac:

So that's on charge , mine is on charge stuck at twelve% , once it holds out til replacement is charged I'll be happy :)

Nephew has just given me a loan of a phone to use while mine goes into sick bay to see if it's worth getting treated :pac:

So that's on charge , mine is on charge stuck at twelve% , once it holds out til replacement is charged I'll be happy :)

my E15 one did that; it was the battery needing replacing which would have cost more than the new E20 i bought..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’ve had to fast since midnight, TH I’m finally home and allowed to eat.....currently racing towards the fridge :D

I’ve had to fast since midnight, TH I’m finally home and allowed to eat.....currently racing towards the fridge :D

Eat everything! !!

TH my phone has decided to charge Woohoo
    Currently on 25% , it's the little things :D

I just had soda bread and cheese for lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Try cleaning the port out with some surgical spirits and a tooth pick while the phone is switched off.
    Leave it for an hour and then see is it better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Graces7 wrote: »

TH that Graces is back

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    TH that Graces is back

kind, kind Kitty... Thank you .. may not be around as much now

5 happy cats asleep on my bed with me make me happy ...trusting, contented all rescues and so lovely

blade1 wrote: »
    Try cleaning the port out with some surgical spirits and a tooth pick while the phone is switched off.
    Leave it for an hour and then see is it better.

Thank you , will try that !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

kind, kind Kitty... Thank you .. may not be around as much now

5 happy cats asleep on my bed with me make me happy ...trusting, contented all rescues and so lovely

Wb grace, great too see you post again *hugs*

It make us all the Th if you posted a pic of them.....pwetty pwease

*puppy dog eyes*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭patmahe

Went out for dinner last night for the first time in a long time.

Booked some time off work. Usually only take time off when I have something to do, but this is for fun :)

Booked flights to Edinburgh for a couple of weeks time at a good price.

Hired a nice car to drive around Scotland while there.

Ordered a new phone to replace my 3.5 year old 'old' one which the battery is gone on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Got a pressie today off someone who knew my old doggie well. Its a little chain with a gold pawprint on a silver disk that says "you left pawprints on my heart".

Its nearly 2 years since he died and the chain is just perfect, so thoughtfull from someone who only knows me in passing but knows my mam and knew our dog well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Getting back to the gym

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Graces posts give me a happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Welcome back, Grace.

• Advertisement

Wb grace, great too see you post again *hugs*

It make us all the Th if you posted a pic of them.....pwetty pwease

*puppy dog eyes*

:D

awwww. would love to but no camera... I think I already posted a couple way back but i have none of the newbies. Just a simple point and click camera with its own software to download to the computer..

oh here is Jacob..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement