Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got a parking space quickly this morning and was early for class :D

And then I met up with the lads I’m doing my group project with and we organised who’s doing what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Listening to Jagged Little Pill

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Just 1400 words left to write for my year end project, this morning I though I would never make it.

It will take forever to edit and couple it, but only two sections left to do and one of those is freestyle.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

posted in the wrong place :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Contract your abdominal muscles when it happens, it should help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That we're halfway through the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Being finally back on boards after a password disaster. and thankful to the tch team here who were super efficient and patient

(making up for lost days..) Happy the weather eased enough for me to get along the lanes to the Church to clean etc. went at 6 am as I was wide awake. Just me and the cats and the skylark...worn out but I did it!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The sunshine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Vases of daffodils in almost every room of the house. They really brighten the place up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

An amazingly cheesy playlist on Spotify. Everything from Wham! To Aqua.
    Perfect for me to screech along to with the sun shining :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

An amazingly cheesy playlist on Spotify. Everything from Wham! To Aqua.
    Perfect for me to screech along to with the sun shining :o:D

Now i have Barbie Girl as an earworm. Worryingly i seem to know all the lyrics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Now i have Barbie Girl as an earworm. Worryingly i seem to know all the lyrics.

Sincerest apologies :o

it’s a classic though :p:D

I’m currently bopping along to “ I wanna dance with somebody “ by Whitney Houston if that’s any better? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Barbie girl *shudders*
    Now Whitney on the other hand. Turn that sh!t up!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

You. You lot with those ear worms. I hate you all. Hope you dream the Ma-nah Ma-nah song all night, and wake up with it in your head too. It would make me very happy.

Vases of daffodils in almost every room of the house. They really brighten the place up.

Ditto, but with violets. :) Their scent if out of this world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭thomil

New Home wrote: »
    You. You lot with those ear worms. I hate you all. Hope you dream the Ma-nah Ma-nah song all night, and wake up with it in your head too. It would make me very happy.

Be-bee-be-dee-de :pac:

Got the chairs and table out onto the balcony for the first time this year. A bit more than happy about that :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Mechanic always sorting out my little car issues on the spot & often for free (warning lights today)

freckles.

Barbie girl *shudders*
    Now Whitney on the other hand. Turn that sh!t up!

Tell me that's a joke bones please. Each to their own I know but I can't stand her, how about Stevie Nicks or Dolores o Riordan?

On my phone and can't remember what thread I'm on so can't post a proper post.. 😭

• Advertisement

Tell me that's a joke bones please. Each to their own I know but I can't stand her, how about Stevie Nicks or Dolores o Riordan?

Not joking DD. I love Dolores and Stevie too but Whitney had some great songs too imo, with dance with somebody being one of them. :)

I'm so delighted with myself. I booked next Thursday and Friday off to have a couple of me days. I could really do with a couple of days like that and said feck it and booked them off yesterday. Farty has a half day Friday aswell so we can do something nice before picking up the wee one from the creche. :D

The scorching heat of purple Blisterine & the Angelina Jolie lips afterwards . Strangely addictive .

My wee one is so hilarious. Just put her down to bed there and wound up her musical carousel thing before I left the room and next thing she starts manically dancing lying on her back so I burst out laughing and then she burst out laughing. Such a joyful funny wee child. :)

Baby giggles and belly laughs are the best. :)

It's my grannys 100th birthday today! :D

a great kindness by a person here.. and An Post for constant faithful and accurate delivery of all post to this remote outpost. where couriers , plumbers etc etc refuse to venture :eek:

THANK YOU!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Reserved a phone online yesterday, but once that was done, the only outlet with it was the other side of the city and I had 24 hours to pick it up.
    TH, I was offered a lift to the shops AND because I had ordered it the way I had, I was entitled to a 25% discount on the phone!!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

It's my grannys 100th birthday today! :D

Excellent :D

Now she'll get a letter from Michael D. (I think).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Toilet stopped flushing last night due to damage tothis part of the Syphon.
    Cut a new one out of some packaging and it works perfectly. and is a lot stronger than what the original was made of so should last longer.

e6vn88.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement