Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I hope ye like PM’s :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

I hope ye like PM’s :D

You’re every bit as bad retro “this PM was sponsored by lidl Chile merlot €5:50” electro !!

I’ll have you know I’m fully reformed since we stopped getting langers every eviction night.

You know, evictions on BIG BROTHER, that REALITY SHOW ANNA LOVES!

:pac:

Totally reformed... haven’t pm’d anyone in like......4 hours (its ok it was just Neon, she won’t see it for another 4 months)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Oezil on fire!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Trivially happy my stuffy head is clearing somewhat. Headache still there but it has lifted a good bit thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

That term defines the perfect weather. Sunny with a nice breeze! If only it could stay like this all year round.

TH I found some normal”ish” threads on after hours. I thought it was just all debates which lead to bans.

*i’ll give myself 5 hours before a lifetime ban for arguing what good drying weather is....

The ''I don't know where we're going but I know where I am'' thread is great craic too. Come over to the dark side and join us ;) TH to be luring more unsuspecting boardsies into my web :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

Succubus_ wrote: »
    The ''I don't know where we're going but I know where I am'' thread is great craic too. Come over to the dark side and join us ;) TH to be luring more unsuspecting boardsies into my web :D

Shhhh, don’t make Anna too jealous, she’s already going off on one in the reality forums cos I outed her to the cool kids ;)

Your web you say?!
    Oh no! So stuck :pac:

UniqueFatherlyEchidna-small.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Planning holidays make me happy, until the guilt and anxiety of it all kik in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Planning holidays make me happy, until the guilt and anxiety of it all kik in

It'll all be worth it when you are actually on holiday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Willy wavers always give me a chuckle in my head. We all know the types who like to boast a lot and let people know what material possessions they have. I always think they're making up for something lacking in their life. With men, ironically it's probably a small willy! :p:D I wonder what the equivalent would be with women?

*deep thought face*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Had the best nights sleep in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

My morning class that I didn’t know was on or not turned out to be on so I didn’t waste a journey :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

When you realise you're singing along loudly with "The Boys of Summer" in the van.

I was on the phone, honestly! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A former actress from Doctors, one of my favourite TV shows, was in today's episode of Shakespeare and Hathaway

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

TH to find my mother in good form today!
    I think I'll sleep easy tonight.

Im in good form, good day in work, got a seat on the train, and off kickboxing when I arrive! Boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Warm room
    Reading a book

Rain lashing against the window

Something about rain outside that is a TH of mine

I’ve even seen videos of YouTube with nothing but the noise of rain. So calming

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Playing with my magnets* :pac:

*not a euphemism!

474283.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

There are new baby horses in the stable block beside my house, and they are all chatting to each other tonight. It's very cute to listen to! (Give me an hour and I'll be posting this on the TA thread though :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Kickboxing was also awesome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Holiday mode :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting the full nine hours. Uninterrupted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A long weekend coming up

Still in awesome humour yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,178 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The slide in to the weekend begins WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Kickboxing was also awesome

Always lifts my mood.:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Hot chick winking at me while running in the opposite direction.

When running now, I am not being passed by other runners.

I think finally after 1 year and 4 months off the smokes my lungs are getting to a pretty decent standard and my breathing is much more regulated now when doing exercise.

Running in making me happy at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see The Hole in the Ground in the cinema this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went to the gym, anxiety gone and I feel so much better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,077 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

A walk on the pier in sunshine and an ice cream in our hands . Not bad for 1st of March !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement