Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Oh so many things! Just so rich in happy.... especially the cats as the new rescued street cats emerge fully from their hard past... Mislaid one in the kitchen. Then realised she sleeps atop the fridge ( which is atop the work surface) on the warm part....survival instincts... they bless me mightily these lost ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Oh! I got the feedback from one of my essays that I did in Leeds that I was worried about, and I did really well! The feedback said it was a well written and thought out essay, and much improved on the last one I did. Of course there were still a few things to be improved, but to get such good feedback made me really happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A day off from work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I've been to Spain a few times, I can be your tour guide,

:P

So have I! Mostly Sitges for... relaxation lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

People don’t believe me when I tell them we did not have central heating in our house when I was growing up.
    One pesky open fire for the house. I have a super appreciation for central heating now.

+1 I still cant get my head around how youngsters take for granted there will always be hot water in the tap.

Th dogs went for a mini groom yes and they still smell lovely.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bredabe wrote: »
    +1 I still cant get my head around how youngsters take for granted there will always be hot water in the tap.

Th dogs went for a mini groom yes and they still smell lovely.

We had a back boiler, and the electric immersion heater went on on Saturdays for the weekly bath and shampoo..

The solid fuel stove here has the best back boiler I ever had ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The rain....even though I have to go out in it Soon 😣

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Doing 22 minutes on the exercise bike today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Getting LONG overdue cut & colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

He used it in the same way as the german's use alzo, its a version of oh by je*9s or oh by jove(depending on which side of the road the speaker is from), lucky you took me ages to learn to keep a straight face when I heard it and more time to get it out of my head when I moved south again.

TH/A one of my travelling girls was back in civilisation bought a reeses easter egg and being herself complained that it was just peanut butter surrounded by chocolate.:rolleyes::)

Interesting one that, I grew up in Monaghan and never ever heard that, is he a muck savage?

• Advertisement

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Interesting one that, I grew up in Monaghan and never ever heard that, is he a muck savage?
    He's not, generations from bay, macross, blaney.

Saw a dog on campus with a big stick in his mouth. What a cutie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,831 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I just found out by accident what that red button in the middle of my keyboard does and it's unreal.

It's like playing an old arcade game.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Wow! 40 650mg Paracetamol only €1.30 in Spain!

Looking forward to an omelette for dinner.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

New tyres on the car. That grip yo.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sitting and chatting while drawing all the Paw Patrol dogs with my niece. You’re never too old for crayons. She’s also giving me a history lesson about dinosaurs and how they’re no longer around cos they “stinked”. (Think she means extinct)

branie2 wrote: »
    Looking forward to an omelette for dinner.

It was delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 7,831 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

One of the new pups has started to bark when the mother leaves the whelping box.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

My weekend begins today :D although I do have to work on Saturday, but apart from that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A call from an old friend I haven't spoken to in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

My car after a service, everything works smoothly, plus it's lovely and shiny on the outside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

He's not, generations from bay, macross, blaney.

Its Blayney actually:cool: so hes just a hallion then.

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Its Blayney actually:cool: so hes just a hallion then.

Nope on all counts, (not that I can say any more because of confidentially issues)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A good book :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Wagon Wheels for breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Covering myself in ice cream and chips and letting the seaguls eat the lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Just got a text to say my course has been postponed and will start the week after next. More time for me to brush up, phew :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Covering myself in ice cream and chips and letting the seaguls eat the lot.

Someone post some innuendo to replace the image in my head!!!

• Advertisement

Not raining in Spain! Walking around with my jacket open!

Also flights booked for Munster 1/4 Final

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement