Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A late breakfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

RMAOK wrote: »
    A late breakfast

Snap! And as it’s 1pm here, I have to call it lunch lol

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

My car passing it's NCT. I knew you could do it Geraldine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Vice in the cinema this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Yoga. Was stressed and anxious about work as tomorrow’s my first day back in 4 months, and then realised he put me on opening the bar which I’ve never done. But after doing some yoga I’m lovely and chilled out and not worried at all :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

Despite feeling perpetually insecure and inadequate in my job, I nailed it last quarter and got a pretty big commission payout this week. Didn't know when it was coming so got a big shock when I checked my online banking this morning.

Happy Friday everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having old friends who can solve the problems of the world (even Brexit) over a couple of cups of coffee.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

This - a baby giraffe with the zoomies. :)
    mPWoLHi.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/mPWoLHi.mp4

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Despite feeling perpetually insecure and inadequate in my job, I nailed it last quarter and got a pretty big commission payout this week. Didn't know when it was coming so got a big shock when I checked my online banking this morning.

Happy Friday everyone!

Pints are on you so :D:3

Watching Vice in the cinema this evening. It was very good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

The way this wan taps me for more rubs!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

A friend who can coax a laugh out of me no matter how miserable I am.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

A friend who can coax a laugh out of me no matter how miserable I am.

That reminds me - friends with the dirtiest/meanest laugh ever (even when they laugh over innocent things), so much so it's contagious. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The lady serving me in the chemist when I went in for Nurofen brought me out a glass of water without being asked. She said I looked like I was in pain. It was only a glass of water, but very decent all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lovely dinner and a catch up with my friends. Managed to change out of my pjs

Sitting in a park a lovely little doggie came up and started yelping at me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Tea and toast on a Saturday morning is just bliss

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

At the swimming pool and its the under 4 and under 5's !! The are swimming and jumping and just having a ball . Sometimes the county council get it right !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Daffodils are starting to flower

& I have just seen some snowdrops this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Discovering good music :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Daffodils are starting to flower

& I have just seen some snowdrops this morning.
    Both in flower here before Christmas. I have Sarrococa, tiny flowers with a gorgeous vanilla fragrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

madmaggie wrote:
    Both in flower here before Christmas. I have Sarrococa, tiny flowers with a gorgeous vanilla fragrance.

Daff's were coming up alright, fully in flower now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

being snug indoors when the weather is acting like an angry lunatic... a good fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The sun has come out at last. Time to take a wander around the garden. The first daffodil flowers are open, hyacinths are ready to open, snowdrops in bloom...it's a great lift to see life returning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭wildwillow

madmaggie wrote: »

I also have some sarcococca just outside the door. Bring a few sprigs indoors and the scent will last for ages. It's been my gift of choice for a while now when visiting friends and all have remarked on the overpowering scent this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Driving into a supermarket carpark and getting a space near the door.

Watching the I'm Just a Bill cartoon on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Lying into bed with my toddler at bedtime getting all the gossip from crèche.

Steak for dinner in a little while

• Advertisement

Averaging over 17,000 steps a day so far in January!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement