Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

GoneHome wrote: »
    Jeez never realised cats could get hypothermia, how did that happen?

No idea. He has a grand insulated little house with a very snug cushion, so it's not like he has nowhere to go. He was missing for two days, but usually comes back fine. The vet gave him steroid injection, said keep him beside the stove. Yer man is loving all the attention.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

madmaggie wrote: »
    Poor old Tiger cat was staggering around the yard this morning, I thought he had been hit by a car. Rushed to the vet, it turned out to be hypothermia. Then I realised I had dashed off without money. "Ah sure drop it in on Monday" There are nice people out there, two days in a row I've met them.

Aw poor fella, give him a belly rub from me :3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

New wiper blades, how did I put off getting them for so long!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

My couch makes me happy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    My couch makes me happy

What so special about this couch poochie? is it a magic couch :pac:?

• Advertisement

Yes it has special powers! You'd love one like it... Every time I sit on it a cat appears on my lap :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Because when she can finally sit on it she says "Sofa so good". :pac:

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Yes it has special powers! You'd love one like it... Every time I sit on it a cat appears on my lap :pac:

Amazing! so lucky :3.

tenor.gif?itemid=5079878

:pac:
    New Home wrote: »

Ohhh homeo

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote: »

Sofa King Good

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sofa King Good

That would be more like it coming from me!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sofa King Good

That's who she bought it from. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

My new car. I love driving it. I wrote off my car 8 months ago and bought a sh!tbox of a Passat to tide me over in the short term immediately after the accident, so glad to be enjoying a car that I like again.

My new car. I love driving it. I wrote off my car 8 months ago and bought a sh!tbox of a Passat to tide me over in the short term immediately after the accident, so glad to be enjoying a car that I like again.

What make is she bones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

What make is she bones?

It's a bmw Seph. I love it. Never drove one before.

It's a bmw Seph. I love it. Never drove one before.

Nice, if ya need someone to test drive it, I suppose I could offer my services :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Aw poor fella, give him a belly rub from me :3

Ah thanks. He's cheered up now, eating all around. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

Playing with my niece and nephews..loads of laughs:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

madmaggie wrote: »
    Ah thanks. He's cheered up now, eating all around. :D

Ah that's good to hear, our little one got sick of the noise of us chattering and the tv on in the background so she fecked off to our bedroom about an hour ago, I just checked her and she's sound asleep :)

Walking down the road in Spring and appreciating the beauty in a dandelion:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Winning €2 in a scratch card - it's not much, but it's nice to win something from time to time.

• Advertisement

Heading out to the fields early in the morning and a newborn calf is playing in the field. You didn't expect the mam to be due.

Ah that's good to hear, our little one got sick of the noise of us chattering and the tv on in the background so she fecked off to our bedroom about an hour ago, I just checked her and she's sound asleep :)

Give her a belly scratch from me :3

when she wakes of course :pac:

Give her a belly scratch from me :3

when she wakes of course :pac:

I will do Seph, you'd love her, she's fierce timid, only me and OH she can deal with, when anyone else comes into the house she scampers off, by the way to get a picture in your head of her she's jet black all over but this slight little bit of white/grey on her chest/just a bit under her chin

I will do Seph, you'd love her, she's fierce timid, only me and OH she can deal with, when anyone else comes into the house she scampers off, by the way to get a picture in your head of her she's jet black all over but this slight little bit of white/grey on her chest/just a bit under her chin

She sounds like a beauty 😀

Seph I was trying to send you a pic of her on PM but it wouldn't work, I'm useless on technology!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Only working one day next week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

TH that I am 5 years off cigarettes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just had a nap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Undividual

Probably been said before, but any kind of rainbow makes me feel good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement