Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

May have gone a little (a lot) overboard and bought myself two pairs of cons today. It's been an expensive day but I love them and I'm basically wearing the same pair of shoes every day since I came back to Cork. I'm all excited to get them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Finally coming around after being laid up for the week with the flu and a chest infection.
    Finally gave up hoping it would just pass on Thursday and went to the doctor who put me on these!!
    2v0ino0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Supporting others. Connecting with people. Feeding the seagulls on the way into town. Hugging a homeless man with 3 dogs who said one of the dogs saved his life. Human experiences with no malice just understanding. Being able to be yourself with someone - invaluable.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Just bought a 950ml tub of white chocolate and raspberry ice cream, and it’s about to get got!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just bought a 950ml tub of white chocolate and raspberry ice cream, and it’s about to get got!

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

TH being given another "work from home" assignment for tomorrow, should take three hours at most and the rest of the day will be my own, TH no work commute in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

TH two winners on the horses this evening, €35 into the holiday fund for the Summer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

You can change the colours of the chat bubbles on Facebook messenger, and they have 3 colour options that change as you scroll up/down the chat. It’s so cool, I’m so amused by it :D

Also, got my Erasmus report done today and uploaded it, along with the certificate of attendance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

Watching Ronnie O'Sulivan make a 147 break.

Made sweeter by him asking the ref, when hes only potted one ball, what the prize money is for a 147.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

The huge white hyacinth on the table at the foot of my bed.. Utter fragrance and beauty... The second one is opening....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The smell of scones baking; gives the house a homely feeling.

When I got my timetable for college I was shocked to see that I had a module for my final year project 8 times a week :eek: got an email today to say that we only have to go to one lecture and one tutorial a week. Thank god!

I went to bed last night looking forward to today. It was a lovely feeling and something I haven't felt for a while :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I went to bed last night looking forward to today. It was a lovely feeling and something I haven't felt for a while :)

Who promised you nudes?!? :D

Who promised you nudes?!? :D

Who didn't would be an easier question to answer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Took a course of action today that was not easy. It remains to be seen if it was a good one, but all things considered at the moment, I'm pretty proud of myself that I took it. That's my TH today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The dancing babies in the Mulipa ad

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm solving major problems all over the world today!

let's just hope the major problems stop happening soon because lunchtime will be rolling around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I let someone in the house today to do some work, girl dog(who is terminally Ill) was doing a very good impression of 'Im a lion and I will eat you for being in my house' as I shepherded the person into the needed area.
    TH that even tho she is battling her illness, she's still well enough to scare humans ten times her size.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement

Another critter one .. ;)

When a cat leapt on to my bed earlier I thought a stray had got in... Far too big for,,,,, Ah wait! One of my wee street cats is now a BIG house cat! Grown and grown and grown. Wonderful to see it; they were so skinny when they came. Bella , I love thee!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Male relatives who have know how and are willingish to help freaked out and terminally bewildered me.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 MOLF Hunter

Teresa Maye getting fcked in the Brexit vote!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

kickboxing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My now 19 year old cat has conjunctivitis. I brought her to the vet earlier, and whatever injection he gave her, she is back to her normal diva behaviour. It was worth the fee to see her like that again.

"Morning has broken"....... loud and cold but snug abed and no need to go out... a big happy.. also my next bowl of hyacinths is showing that wonderful rich blue.... I bought a bag of very cheap bulbs in LIDL and they are superb... Happy at colour and fragrance...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

The private sector.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Blue sky and sunshine after such a grey few days.

madmaggie wrote: »
    My now 19 year old cat has conjunctivitis. I brought her to the vet earlier, and whatever injection he gave her, she is back to her normal diva behaviour. It was worth the fee to see her like that again.

TH to see a cat doing so well at the age of 19, I hope she stays well for a long time. My cat is nearly nine and I'd love to have him for another ten years or more. Can't think about not having him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I went to the dental hygienist today. A new lady, she was lovely. The previous lady seemed to think she was sandblasting a granite wall. The new lady played nice soothing music, it was almost relaxing. Only €15 on PRSI.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement