Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

T.H. that I'm getting mah Hur did tomorrow and going out. Yayyyyyy... :) Well today that is. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

upset re the photos; apparent;y they want MONEY and that I cannot do.. tried tinypic, but cannot get on for some reason..

"Think I;ll go and eat worms.." sigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What a beautiful morning. Calm air, blue skies, sunshine and birdsong. If you haven't been out yet, go and make the most of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Opened the curtains and its Spring . Come on Spring

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I was looking at some photos of the trees in the garden I took last year - we're a good three weeks behind, this year, perhaps even a moon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Not spring here in my grey blanket cloud still. Not a hint of blue, nothing.

But TH that it's dry at least, going to buy the mini hedge trimmer in Lidl today (hopefully they still have it) and will trim a little box hedge I have meant to shape in years. Would love to have it really nicely shaped like I see in a lot of other people's gardens.
    Also might even get to clean up a flower bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭Poochie05

What a beautiful morning. Calm air, blue skies, sunshine and birdsong. If you haven't been out yet, go and make the most of it.
    iamwhoiam wrote: »

We have cloudy grey mist here in the ironically named sunny south east!

But the birds are singing and I even saw some bumble bees bumbling around. Not many flowers for them yet, but I hope the heathers in my garden that survived the snow will keep them going

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭Poochie05

New Home wrote: »
    I was looking at some photos of the trees in the garden I took last year - we're a good three weeks behind, this year, perhaps even a moon.

I was given a lovely tree as a present last year and it should be in full blossom by now but while there's a hint of white they are stubbornly staying tightly furled.

Chilly here and cloudy and wind rising audibly... dog racing as always at the back. nose to the ground after every critter that has been that way since she was last out.. scent hound..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

What number post show the photos of Graces7 kittens please. I missed that. I'm a sucker for little fluffy kittens.

• Advertisement

Looking at the high shine off the newly washed cars - just the windscreens to polish up for perfection.

madmaggie wrote: »
    What number post show the photos of Graces7 kittens please. I missed that. I'm a sucker for little fluffy kittens.

so sorry, photobucket removed them as they now charge to let them be shone shown third party. I just cannot afford that. Used to be free. Sorry too very unwell today and cannot cope with finding another way to get them up. I have two more as well..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Lie ins on a Saturday :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Graces7 wrote: »
    so sorry, photobucket removed them as they now charge to let them be shone shown third party. I just cannot afford that. Used to be free. Sorry too very unwell today and cannot cope with finding another way to get them up. I have two more as well..:rolleyes:

If you have them saved on your computer or your phone and they aren't too big, you can attach them here directly using the paperclip icon.

Did that work? Could not find a paperclip icon..

You tell me. :)

EDIT: Doesn't seem to work for everyone.

You tell me. :)

BRILLIANT!!!!! THANK YOU!

You can use the url of the attachment to embed the picture like you normally would.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Not seeing anything :(

"invalid link" contact administrator message.

• Advertisement

You can use the url of the attachment to embed the picture like you normally would.

nor sure how I did it as i could not find a paperclip thingie;am illiterate computer wise- so doing it at all was a sheer miracle

nor sure how I did it as i could not find a paperclip thingie;am illiterate computer wise- so doing it at all was a sheer miracle

It's not visible in "Post Quick Reply", you have to click on "Go Advanced".

Maybe it was first posted in a private forum. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Rang yes to query an issue with my health insurance, simple enough to rectify and NO eons wait on the phone to get corrected. Gone to be reassessed, should be sorted by next week. Reception in the Dr's where really helpful too. The whole thing took 20 mins to sort.

Girldog sitting in the bottom garden chewing on her previously hidden chew chew, the look of triumph on her face.

The fact that in building a sunroom outside their house, my parents have created a hot room, which means I can air a lot of clothes out of sight at the same time.

It's the small things that make me happy today.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got my hair cut, and decided to book in to get it dyed again next week. Treat yo'self :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Gettin a compliment from someone I really respect put a big smile on my choppers this morning.

Nine blooms ready to open on a Camellia I have nursed for four years from a cutting.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Nine blooms ready to open on a Camellia I have nursed for four years from a cutting.

So satisfying !

I went for a walk around a field, and by the hedge I crossed paths with a young hare who promptly hopped away. They're beautiful! :)

• Advertisement

I went for a walk around a field, and by the hedge I crossed paths with a young hare who promptly hopped away. They're beautiful! :)

Aww. We have hares here but only so far seen the north of one going south. No rabbits as the ground is too hard to burrow.. oh and a cat sized rat ran across in front of the minibus one day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement