Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Trainee July Intake

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭twoblub

Strider wrote: »
    Folks,

I got an offer for 16th July, does anyone know what the story is with asking for a deferral?

Family stuff would make July difficult for me?

Ring hrm.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Henry2006

Thanks Henry,

A long road but nevertheless worth the wait :)

I can imagine the celebrations, my daughter applied again right back to the beginning now, so I’m back here too. She was in your campaign so I’m delighted you’re in now, it’s a long road

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭stiimpreza1984

Henry2006 wrote: »
    I can imagine the celebrations, my daughter applied again right back to the beginning now, so I’m back here too. She was in your campaign so I’m delighted you’re in now, it’s a long road

I remember you Henry a gent you're. Did she well I wish her all the best and that she'll enter Templemore quickly :) any advice on anything just PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LauraDG6789

Does anyone know or been to see an independent medical advisor after you done the medical itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

Still haven’t heard a thing. This is actually becoming worrying at this stage. My head is fried I’m not sure I even want it any more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Henry2006

I remember you Henry a gent you're. Did she well I wish her all the best and that she'll enter Templemore quickly :) any advice on anything just PM me

A lady actually 😊 thanks a mill, appreciate that

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Clono

Does the email with the offer say its for the first induction week or does it just say for induction?

Still haven’t heard a thing. This is actually becoming worrying at this stage. My head is fried I’m not sure I even want it any more

Still waiting that's very unfortunate. Would you ring them again?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 doncop

Does anyone have a rough idea when the invitations for the second induction week will be out?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Kerryman90

doncop wrote: »
    Does anyone have a rough idea when the invitations for the second induction week will be out?

The offers for the first induction week were out last Friday evening so maybe this Friday. Hopefully anyway all this waiting is getting tough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Teradata2

Does anyone have a link to the whatsapp group?

Also has anyone received the info pack yet?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Ruairi93

Strider wrote: »
    Folks,

I got an offer for 16th July, does anyone know what the story is with asking for a deferral?

Family stuff would make July difficult for me?

Any luck with the defferel?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hoopy1888

Got an email to say Physical was on July 7th.... anyone else the same? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 33 montanas

Hoopy1888 wrote: »
    Got an email to say Physical was on July 7th.... anyone else the same? Cheers

When did u have your medical?

Anyone here just waiting on an offer? Second round offers are surely today! ...hope I get one. Need to know soon as I’ve to organise a discharge and buy out of the army. It’s all an ordeal. I’m optimistic today, but not wetting myself either.

Anyone here just waiting on an offer? Second round offers are surely today! ...hope I get one. Need to know soon as I’ve to organise a discharge and buy out of the army. It’s all an ordeal. I’m optimistic today, but not wetting myself either.

Well I hope you get one you've been waiting long enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

Also waiting. Fingers crossed!

Best of luck to all awaiting second round offers

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hoopy1888

montanas wrote: »
    When did u have your medical?

Start of May

Hoopy1888 wrote: »
    Start of May

Had my medical end of may, still waiting on pct date..

• Advertisement

Elliot192 wrote: »

Do you reckon it’s today? ..

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Doyle93

montanas wrote: »
    Had my medical end of may, still waiting on pct date..

Had my medical 23rd May anxiously awaiting a pct date now I guess it will be either the 14th, 21st or 28th July

Doyle93 wrote: »
    Had my medical 23rd May anxiously awaiting a pct date now I guess it will be either the 14th, 21st or 28th July

My medical was 23rd too. Man i hope to get a date in july, my brain melting already..

Doyle93 wrote: »

My medical was 23rd too. Man i hope to get a date in july, my brain melting already..

Elliot192 wrote: »

Do you reckon it’s today? ..

Today or Monday, right! Fingers are killed hitting refresh ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Kerryman90

Did any offers go out today I wonder?

Kerryman90 wrote: »
    Did any offers go out today I wonder?

Don't think so..

April first round went out on the 13th March, second round was 21st - 30th March!

There was dust gathering on this thread the last two days said I’d wake it up.
    Surely today is the day, September 2016 people need to be relieved of this nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ALTHEPAL

There was dust gathering on this thread the last two days said I’d wake it up.
    Surely today is the day, September 2016 people need to be relieved of this nightmare.

It was strangely quite on here,but you just wouldn’t know any more ha....I am sept 2016 myself, not sure I will ever get an offer at this stage !

• Advertisement

ALTHEPAL wrote: »
    It was strangely quite on here,but you just wouldn’t know any more ha....I am sept 2016 myself, not sure I will ever get an offer at this stage !
    It was due to the nice weather ^^ ... Jesus it has been some wait, at this stage we are all just desperate to get in. And we have to make our own individual arrangements (in my case kids and financial) I just need to know.
    Is there anyone else in the same boat?

Advertisement