Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Trainee July Intake

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

Clono wrote: »
    congrats to everyone.

does anyone know what day of the week were the second round offers out in April? hopefully early so we don't have to wait all week again

Was just looking at that myself. First round were out 13 - 16th March and second round was 21st - 30th March from what people posted on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Clono

Elliot192 wrote: »
    Was just looking at that myself. First round were out 13 - 16th March and second round was 21st - 30th March from what people posted on here.
    hopefully middle or end of next week so. Although not holding my breath if someone from 2017 has got in ahead of me. My file has been in the commissioners office for sign of for Iver two months nearly now.

Any more first round offers out today?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 amandapanda

I keep refreshing my emails :) not able haha

I keep refreshing my emails :) not able haha

Haha! Same here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 JimmySrfc167

Has anyone else from june 17 got everything done but vetting still outstanding?

I cant imagine how the sept 16 people feel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Kh90

Yes I’m from June 2017 and still waiting for vetting to clear. The wait is horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Viking123

Kh90 wrote: »
    Yes I’m from June 2017 and still waiting for vetting to clear. The wait is horrible

Same here! It's a nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Kh90 wrote: »
    Viking123 wrote: »
    Same here! It's a nightmare

Have you two got high OOM's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Kh90

My Oom is 70 what’s yours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Viking123

mrDerek wrote: »
    Have you two got high OOM's?

400's I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SnapOuttaThat

June 2017 - Passed the fitness on Saturday the 9th July got my acceptance email on Friday to start July16th- looking forward to seeing you all down there. ����

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Henry2006

YES I'M IN just got an offer!!!!! Low 600s Sept 2016 campaign. Starting first induction week the 16th of July :)

Anyone setting up a whatsapp group please let me know.

Yayyyy delighted for you

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Kerryman90

Congrats to all that got an offer. I've everything done since the end of May but still waiting to get signed off. Does anyone else know why its taken so long?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Frankgalvin

Got an offer have deferred this intake hopefully will get into the next intake in October! Well done to all starting next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Clono

Kerryman90 wrote: »
    Congrats to all that got an offer. I've everything done since the end of May but still waiting to get signed off. Does anyone else know why its taken so long?

There can be a number of reasons why, personally for me they misplaced my file, and I only found thud on out after getting a guard and a politician on the case. They kept telling me my vetting wasn't back but I eventually found out the vetting had passed a year ago and they lost the file when it went back to hrm which in turn meant there system wasn't updated. Now its been sitting in the commissioners office for two months and at that I wouldn't be surprised if it was signed off or even declined and they still haven't realised it or updated there system. It is an absolute joke especially having flew through all the stages to me stuck here over there incompetence

• Registered Users Posts: 31 redpuma

Got an offer have deferred this intake hopefully will get into the next intake in October! Well done to all starting next month.

Do you mind me asking when you go your offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭stiimpreza1984

Henry2006 wrote: »
    Yayyyy delighted for you

Thanks Henry,

A long road but nevertheless worth the wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Frankgalvin

redpuma wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking when you go your offer?

Got my offer last Friday evening! September 2016 Campaign!

Clono wrote: »
    There can be a number of reasons why, personally for me they misplaced my file, and I only found thud on out after getting a guard and a politician on the case. They kept telling me my vetting wasn't back but I eventually found out the vetting had passed a year ago and they lost the file when it went back to hrm which in turn meant there system wasn't updated. Now its been sitting in the commissioners office for two months and at that I wouldn't be surprised if it was signed off or even declined and they still haven't realised it or updated there system. It is an absolute joke especially having flew through all the stages to me stuck here over there incompetence

That must be so frustrating:mad:

• Advertisement

Got my offer last Friday evening! September 2016 Campaign!

Long time waiting but at least you have it for the next intake, congrats ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AG63

Just got an offer for July intake. Did the fitness the 9th of june. Induction week the 16th and starting on the 30th.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 raymond00999

Just got email aswell to attend induction day 16th July delighted I'm from 2017 campaign

Just got email aswell to attend induction day 16th July delighted I'm from 2017 campaign

2017 as well. To be honest I was looking at October intake. Thought I had missed July.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 amandapanda

Just got the July intake too wooo :)

They will be still offers for the 23rd of July for the second induction week also. Don't lose hope for people who are still waiting.

AG63 wrote: »
    Just got an offer for July intake. Did the fitness the 9th of june. Induction week the 16th and starting on the 30th.

Roughly what’s your OOM?

redpuma wrote: »
    Roughly what’s your OOM?

In the 270s I can't recall the exact figure.

AG63 wrote: »
    In the 270s I can't recall the exact figure.

Appreciate the reply, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,495 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Folks,

I got an offer for 16th July, does anyone know what the story is with asking for a deferral?

Family stuff would make July difficult for me?

Advertisement