Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

josip wrote: »
    No excuse there, Marowak is a raid boss.
    :)

something i can't do on my own unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

No excuse here, Ditto was a research task reward during this event.

I've stockpiled an aerodactyl from the hatch 2 eggs task. Currently stuck on cuebone.

I'm the same. Have aerodactyl sitting there blocking all my other rewards cos I can't catch him till I get the cubone.

Toots wrote: »
    Same here. I'm still stuck trying to find one more steel type. I hear one of the steps is to catch an aerodactyl! I'll be lucky to finish it before the end of 2019!

Are you not still seeing lots of Magnemite around?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Damn absolute downpour forecast for tomorrow I am never gonna catch a Lugia or Ho-oh let alone shinies of them hopefully Sunday is clear then I will try if it were Groudon I'd care more :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Damn absolute downpour forecast for tomorrow I am never gonna catch a Lugia or Ho-oh let alone shinies of them hopefully Sunday is clear then I will try if it were Groudon I'd care more :p
    That's the part that honestly annoys me the most; we've had birdies now multiple times through out this year yet Groudon etc. have only been once. Why the **** can't they actually rerun something else instead?

• Advertisement

The focus is Kanto for the past while it might change for a brief period but it always comes back to kanto so the three birds were recycled

I missed almost everything last year due to foot problems which unfortunately got worse leading me to wearing that damn boot which I didn't let stop me from getting out I didn't miss a single community day :)

I missed one of the raid days Articuno had to leave early so no shiny but Rayquaza Groudon Kyogre really grind my gears as what are they holding them back for its bloody annoying.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Not the best weather for a raid weekend. Does the hazard weather warning effect raids? Seemed to be very few around yesterday.
    Did manage to 3 man the one ho-oh we found.

Very few of them around at all lots of TTar I got out for an hour today and just over 2 yesterday no Lugia or Ho-oh in city centre during those periods frustrating passed several on the way home on the bus in glasnevin and finglas where I can't really imagine too many people where about really hope to get one of each tomorrow don't care if shiny neither but not sure I'll be able too damn weather would get an extension in other areas but we won't. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,642 ✭✭✭✭josip

I also think they turned down the frequency on Saturday. We managed 2 Ho Ohs and failed on a Lugia from the car.

Doesn't look like we'll get our Lugias this time around either :(

• Advertisement

josip wrote: »
    I also think they turned down the frequency on Saturday. We managed 2 Ho Ohs and failed on a Lugia from the car.

Doesn't look like we'll get our Lugias this time around either :(

Lugia still tough enough, would be a hard one to even 4 man.

I'm out now until 4'30 in city centre Lugia hunting

No luck on lugia got 1 Ho-oh out of 2 disappointed to say the least think I'm done for the next while

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

No luck on lugia got 1 Ho-oh out of 2 disappointed to say the least think I'm done for the next while

I was at a family event for the weekend so didnt get any raids in. Was lucky to get my daily tasks done, had stacked easy ones in advance!

New Deoxys and Heatran might make raids busier

I'm definitely going to try for a hetran my tasks are not getting done at all 4 days last week couldn't get out at all will be the usual going forward unfortunately when I do get out I'm not getting near areas with pokestops at all. Caught a Santa hat a few minutes ago will need to buy incense lots of incense from now on. I got the previous Deoxys so that'll keep me happy if I managed to get to an EX raid I'd be surprised.

Now for a game of "Who's That Pokémon?" !

This thing popped up in the shadows near me but was on my way to get bus to work so didn't have time to stop. Anybody caught it before and is it rare? At first I thought it was Carnivine but now I think it's something else, can't quite figure out what though.

It's
    Abomasnow

Now for a game of "Who's That Pokémon?" !

This thing popped up in the shadows near me but was on my way to get bus to work so didn't have time to stop. Anybody caught it before and is it rare? At first I thought it was Carnivine but now I think it's something else, can't quite figure out what though.

Didn't catch it either but saw loads of shadows! It's Snover and will be around as part of the event.

Ah, I see. Just turned on game on the bus (thanks slow-moving traffic) and they're everywhere! Thanks for that, was worried I might have missed something incredibly rare! :p

• Advertisement

Snovers evolution haven't seen snovers yet got my santapika last night am going through a spot with 25+ pokestops later so hoping for eggs eggs and more eggs

Snover not the evolution caught a few today

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Had a good run at Snover today and managed to finish the evolution of it; also picked up my first Bronzor and Skorupi while I had my first Croagunk run away from me. Hoping to finish all their evolutions while we still run double candy but we'll see.

Nody wrote: »
    Had a good run at Snover today and managed to finish the evolution of it; also picked up my first Bronzor and Skorupi while I had my first Croagunk run away from me. Hoping to finish all their evolutions while we still run double candy but we'll see.

Yup, make hay while the sun shines :)

Heatran, another 4 man finish, reckon might even be quite do-able with 3.

How are people finding the latest additions in terms of spawn now that the worst frenzy of the winter event is over? I'm seeing quite a few Skorupis (multiple a day sometimes), also seen a few Croagunks around but I till only got one sighting of Bronzor to date. Trying to decide if I want to switch out my MewTwo walking companion for it or not...

Nody wrote: »
    How are people finding the latest additions in terms of spawn now that the worst frenzy of the winter event is over? I'm seeing quite a few Skorupis (multiple a day sometimes), also seen a few Croagunks around but I till only got one sighting of Bronzor to date. Trying to decide if I want to switch out my MewTwo walking companion for it or not...

Pretty much same as yourself regarding spawn sightings but the frenzy is getting worse for me.
    Double catch XP and loads of spawns around where we are for Christmas/New Year gives me little peace.
    That plus the fact that our family can do Heatran by ourselves and are burning our way through a stockpile of 40 raid passes means it's PoGo 7-11.
    And the local f***er who is a c**t for not letting you get coins at his gym, has crept 1 level ahead so we have to close that gap too.
    Roll on the 7th, I'm knackered.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

We probably won't have an accurate picture of the new spawns until this event is over. So far I've caught 5 croagunk and 2 skorupi. One in our group got a bronzor but none for me.

Tried to duo a Heatran earlier on way home bus came early to interrupt I probably could have done it am gonna try again next time I'm out possibly Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Tried to duo a Heatran earlier on way home bus came early to interrupt I probably could have done it am gonna try again next time I'm out possibly Monday.

Me and the wife were about 5 seconds short one day. Could possibly have done it with a tweaked team

• Advertisement

We've 3 casual family accounts and been on the edge (3 narrow successes, 1 failure)
    Last night I actually paid attention to Pokebattlr instead of looking at pictures and realised I needed Rhydons with ground moves, not rock.
    An added bonus was finding a pair of Lvl 30-35 90% Ryhorns on family account #2.
    With 6 proper Rhydons, we went from 3 seconds to spare, to taking it down with 93 seconds left today.

Advertisement