Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    Yeah im finding, I can do main missions with random people no problem but im finding it hard to get people for side missions etc

Think I had the same problem in the first division as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Think I had the same problem in the first division as well.

How do you accept a back up call on xbox. I cant actually see it anywhere juat an icon on bottom of screen

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    PSA: DO NOT use Rest Mode on PS4 to download the update. I started mine, watched a few minutes and it said 100 minutes remaining. Grand, threw it into Rest Mode to hopefully download a bit faster. I checked on it an hour later and the download started again as soon as I took it out of rest mode. 100 minutes remaining. **** PlayStation!!

Did you get it digitally or on disk? wondering if ive to download the whole game when my disk arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

bigphil2 wrote: »
    Did you get it digitally or on disk? wondering if ive to download the whole game when my disk arrives

You'll be in for a 92gb update as far as I'm aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

goon_magee wrote: »
    You'll be in for a 92gb update as far as I'm aware.

Lovely stuff :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Sound design is great, love that the last bullet in your mag makes a different noise, and the M60 makes a great racket.

The only thing I'm not too keen on is the gun attachments, it's a pain that you have to keep adding on the same things every time you get a new drop. It'd be nice to just apply everything possible to them automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

Sound design is great, love that the last bullet in your mag makes a different noise, and the M60 makes a great racket.

The only thing I'm not too keen on is the gun attachments, it's a pain that you have to keep adding on the same things every time you get a new drop. It'd be nice to just apply everything possible to them automatically.

The micro management is probably the only part of the game I hate. I was finding it pretty handy to find people to help with the side missions, the problem was there is usually no communication so it can make them tough because of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Is it possible to bring an old weapon/armour up to your level?

Like how its done in destiny? if so is it expensive?

Or should i just sell/disassemble lower level epics/legendaries?

Whats everybody doing here also, sell or disassemble?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

I'm dismantling everything that I'm not donating to projects. If I recall correctly the crafting materials were always preferable to cash in TD1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

How do you accept a back up call on xbox. I cant actually see it anywhere juat an icon on bottom of screen

I think you hold the Select button and then you see an option to join, can’t remember if that was X at that stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

tony1980 wrote: »
    I think you hold the Select button and then you see an option to join, can’t remember if that was X at that stage.

I turned it off and back on and seems to work now. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Hoping for a permanent fix for Logitech headsets soon

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

bigphil2 wrote: »

Yeah I got a physical copy, 45gb installation to the harddrive and 45gb day one patch. Don't plan on playing it straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

To anybody looking to join the PS4 clan and wants to join the discord, send me a PM with your PSN so I know who is joining and I’ll send you a link to the discord. Also if you are not on PS4 but still want to join the discord, then just send me a PM

Thanks for the add Eoin. Any idea how I unlocked the clan patch to wear? I'm a big fan of Friday 13th so that insignia gets a big thumbs up from me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Thanks for the add Eoin. Any idea how I unlocked the clan patch to wear? I'm a big fan of Friday 13th so that insignia gets a big thumbs up from me :)

I think we need to level up the clan, I know you unlock the clan vendor at level 2 but not sure about patch. If you go to clan menu you might be able to see what each rank gives. There is around 8 of us now in the clan, I think so the more we can get, the faster we level up as some clan project goal are crazy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How come match making doesn't work for side missions?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

How come match making doesn't work for side missions?

Ill be on tonight if you want to do side missions?
    Ive alot of main missions done & like only 3 side missions id say :/
    Also need to get stuck into the control points!

I think we need to level up the clan, I know you unlock the clan vendor at level 2 but not sure about patch. If you go to clan menu you might be able to see what each rank gives. There is around 8 of us now in the clan, I think so the more we can get, the faster we level up as some clan project goal are crazy.

No mention of the patch. I'm guessing it unlocks at level 1, think the crew starts at level 0? Definitely the more people the better.

Clan Level 1 - base level

Clan Level 2 - Clan Vendor
    The vendor in the quarters is unlocked. This vendor stocks seven items and refreshes every seven days.

Clan Level 3 - Insignia Borders
    Borders are unlocked, the insignia can be customised with 5 new borders.

Clan Level 4 - Clan Bounty Board
    The bounty board in the quarters is activated, offering all members one normal bounty each week.

Clan Level 5 - Tier 1 grade
    The Tier 1 grade is added to the insignia, showcasing the accomplishments of the clan.

Clan Level 6 - Weekly Cache Slots Upgrade
    The weekly cache slots re increased in size and able to store 2 caches.

Clan Level 7 - Clan Vendor Upgrade
    The vendor in the quarters has been upgraded and now stocks ten items.

Clan Level 8 - Additional Insignia Borders

Clan Level 9 - Clan Bounty Board Upgrade
    The bounty board in the quarters is upgraded, offering one normal and one hard bounty each week.

Clan Level 10 - Tier 2 grade
    The Tier 2 grade is added to the insignia showcasing the accomplishments of the clan.
    The clan now generates 5% more CXP.

Clan Level 11 - Weekly Cache Slots Upgrade
    The weekly cache slots are increased in size and able to store 3 caches.

Clan Level 12 - Clan Vendor Upgrade
    The vendor in the quarters has been upgraded and now stocks two salvaged items.

Clan Level 13 - Additional Insignia Borders

Clan Level 14 - Clan Bounty Board Upgrade
    The bounty board in the quarters is upgraded, offering one normal, one hard and one challenging bounty each week.

Clan Level 15 - Tier 3 grade
    The Tier 3 grade is added to the insignia, showcasing the accomplishments of the clan.

Clan Level 16 - Clan Vendor Upgrade
    The vendor in the quarters has been upgraded and now stocks higher quality items.

Clan Level 17 - Bandana with Headset
    Represent your clan!
    The bandana with headset is now available for purchase from the clan vendor. It changes colour to match your clan.

Clan Level 18 - Additional Insignia Borders

Clan Level 19 - Weekly Cache Upgrade
    The weekly cache now has a 20% chance to give an extra item.

Clan Level 20 - Tier 4 grade
    The Tier 4 grade is added to the insignia, showcasing the accomplishments of the clan.
    The clan now generates 10% more CXP.

Clan Level 21 - Raiding Bonus
    When participating in a Raid with a team comprising of all Clan members, all CXP is increased by 15%

Clan Level 22 - Baseball Cap with Headphones
    Represent your clan!
    The baseball cap with headphones is now available for purchase from the clan vendor. It changes colour to match your clan.

Clan Level 23 - Additional Insignia Borders

Clan Level 24 - Clan Conflict Bonus
    When participating in matchmade conflict with a team comprising of four clan members, all CXP is increased by 25%

Clan Level 25 - Tier 5 grade
    The Tier 5 grade is added to the insignia, showcasing the accomplishments of the clan.

Clan Level 26 - Raiding Bonus Upgrade
    When participating in a Raid with a team comprising of all Clan members, all CXP is increased by 30%

Clan Level 27 - Beret with Headset
    Represent your clan!
    The beret with headset is now available for purchase from the clan vendor. It changes colour to match your clan.

Clan Level 28 - Additional Insignia Borders

Clan Level 29 - Weekly Cache Upgrade
    The weekly cache now has a 50% chance to give an extra item.

Clan Level 30 - Tier 6 grade

The Tier 6 grade is added to the insignia, showcasing the accomplishments of the clan.
    The clan now generates 15% more CXP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I've created a clan if any Xbox users want to join, it's called Irish Agents. There's 7 of us in so far and we're all fairly active players.

You can send a join request or PM me your GT and I'll add you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I'm dying a lot now in the mid 20s, too may risks too much alcohol. My skill synched to L1 is wonky it only pops some of the time which is leading to a lot of angry deaths
    Loving this but it was MWR I was up till 4 playing. Old CODs are like crack to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭Glebee

Is it just me or is the difficulty level way higher than Div 1, getting my ass kicked alot.

Glebee wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the difficulty level way higher than Div 1, getting my ass kicked alot.

Yeah I'm getting a lot of deaths but it's making me try out all my weapons and some with lower stars are just working out much better. That and changing tactics each reload, trying different spots for cover and I end up cake walking sections that were giving me trouble.

Replaced my pulse with chem launcher fire starter, looking forward to giving that a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

tony1980 wrote: »
    The micro management is probably the only part of the game I hate. I was finding it pretty handy to find people to help with the side missions, the problem was there is usually no communication so it can make them tough because of that.

Yeah, the first one was the same, a bit of a loot overload. Tbh, at the moment I'm not really even taking too much notice of what bonuses stuff has, if the DPS or armor score is higher I just equip it and trash everything else. There will be plenty time for setting up builds when we hit level 30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭wtlltw

I keep getting hit with the turret bug while doing missions. It really sucks, I hope they sort it out as the missions become unplayable without some sort of back up firepower.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,820 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

wtlltw wrote: »
    I keep getting hit with the turret bug while doing missions. It really sucks, I hope they sort it out as the missions become unplayable without some sort of back up firepower.

What's the turret bug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭wtlltw

TitianGerm wrote: »
    What's the turret bug?

Drop the turret , drone etc they just disappear and go into a 15 second cool down. It’s happened on multiple missions today. Looked up the internet and it’s a common issue awaiting a fix. I’m just roaming through different areas until they fix it. I always play solo, so the turret is back up lol

• Registered Users Posts: 27,820 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Drop the turret , drone etc they just disappear and go into a 15 second cool down. It’s happened on multiple missions today. Looked up the internet and it’s a common issue awaiting a fix. I’m just roaming through different areas until they fix it. I always play solo, so the turret is back up lol

I've had that on the seeker mine but I just thought I was holding the button to long :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭KilOit

Noticed that yesterday, very frustrating, never happened before that so must be something new

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,078 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Who's versy69 on PC?

Advertisement