Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

I logged out of the game for a few hours, came back and now my skills work as normal!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

played with a buddy earlier 7-8 hours but as he was a lower rank I didn't increase my gear score a jot. sometimes I think I'm wasting my life

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Patch incoming in a few mins, supposedly will solve the Skills issue in most cases
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2017929-Maintenance-March-18th-2019

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

fcuking hell this is an impressive game.

AI are complete bastards :D

What or where are the talents they mention? I must have missed this in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Are you able to use the Drone and gun turret at the same time? Cause whenever I try use one then the other, the first one explodes?

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

everything I put into slot one seems to burnout randomly, sometimes it works but not more often
    don't remember that from the beta, don't understand how this wasn't spotted during testing

Are you able to use the Drone and gun turret at the same time? Cause whenever I try use one then the other, the first one explodes?

I use them both. Both were working fine until today but then started working again this evening before the patch. I usually deploy both at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Can I get an invite ot the Boards clan please. "BresKelly"
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

On ps4 pro with 4k tv, is just me that textures are loading incredibly slow during game.

Just after meeting odessa and its the trucks that let you in and out where its very noticable.

Just changed up hdmi cables to see of it solves the issue.

Pro running on the 2160p-YUV240 settings. HDR turned on the right ports as well.

Could be a hdmi cable issue

Edit: hdmi not the issue as the same van, with the picture of the hand just doesnt load in straight away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,820 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

AidoEirE wrote: »
    On ps4 pro with 4k tv, is just me that textures are loading incredibly slow during game.

Just after meeting odessa and its the trucks that let you in and out where its very noticable.

Just changed up hdmi cables.to see of it solves the issue.

Pro running on the 2160p-YUV240 settings. HDR turned on the right ports as well.

Could be a hdmi cable issue

Go back to the main menu and quit the game and you should load ok after that. Same happened to me on Xbox this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Thank you

Which platform ? , if you have unlocked clans you should be able to search for it. Look for Boards IE

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Go back to the main menu and quit the game and you should load ok after that. Same happened to me on Xbox this morning.

Tried bud, switched hdmi's, changed 4k settings on pro from YU to RGB. Its mad was looking great last night.
    Tv was purchased in october along with the pro as a presents to myself. Every other game looks spot on.
    Never had a texture loading problem before

• Registered Users Posts: 27,820 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Tried bud, switched hdmi's, changed 4k settings on pro from YU to RGB. Its mad was looking great last night.
    Tv was purchased in october along with the pro as a presents to myself. Every other game looks spot on.
    Never had a texture loading problem before

It's not your TV, your settings or your cables. There is a texture pop in problem at the minute. It's mentioned in a good few reviews/tech analysis videos on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Which platform ? , if you have unlocked clans you should be able to search for it. Look for Boards IE

PC and thanks, I see that it is not unlocked yet.

TitianGerm wrote: »

Gave up and just ran with it as i was 90mins trying to figure out what the problem was and i hadnt shot 1 person.

All seems good now, everything texture wise loading in fine. Could just be the snowdrop engine, servers, new game launch difficulties.
    I have no idea tho as im not acute to that ****e. Thanks though, appreciate the input

World texturised ? After about 30 seconds anyway. Seems all good now, problem not on my side anyway.
    New engine for them so slack can be given

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,078 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Thank you

I've sent an invite.

Is there a level criteria for invites?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,078 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Is there a level criteria for invites?

If you mean as part of any clan policy, no.

As a game restriction I don't know if you need the clan staff member unlocked. It takes about three or so main missions so as to upgrade the theatre settlement to get the person.

Spear wrote: »
    If you mean as part of any clan policy, no.

As a game restriction I don't know if you need the clan staff member unlocked. It takes about three or so main missions so as to upgrade the theatre settlement to get the person.

I meant as clan sign up. I'll pm details, cheers

• Advertisement

I meant as clan sign up. I'll pm details, cheers

Just so no-one else misses it:

I'm looking after the PC clan.

EoinMcLovin has the PS4 clan.

I haven't seen any mention of the XBox clan being setup yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Spear wrote: »
    Just so no-one else misses it:

I'm looking after the PC clan.

EoinMcLovin has the PS4 clan.

I haven't seen any mention of the XBox clan being setup yet.

I think someone posted an irish agents clan. Myself and lads i play with have joined it already

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Can I get an invite for the PS4 clan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Can I get an invite for the PS4 clan

Just search for Boards IE in the clans menu and I'll then accept the request. What's your PSN ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Just search for Boards IE in the clans menu and I'll then accept the request. What's your PSN ID?

Thanks bud

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I haven't been on the last couple of nights, will be back tonight. Anyone notice a difference with the fix?

https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/1107747227525615616?s=19

It better be fixed. It would be a significant disability in end game stuff. The second stronghold was much harder as a result but having extra skills would have made it a walk in the park. I found it a lot easier too with two than a full group of four. Although the group of four had a couple of random eejits.
    I feel myself starting to obsess with the game which isn't good at this stage as I haven't even looked at building a character yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Soooo much to do,ive even found myself sneaking past enemies as im trying to focus rahter than constantly being distracted.

Matchmaking works pretty well,most people a level above,below or the same as me. Got into some good random groups last night.

Theres a lot of back and forth to the BOO and the various settlements,especially noticable when you get into a group and want to plough through a few missions.

Enjoying it so far.

Also been on all night so presume i was playing with that fix,was using drone and chem launcher and had no issues. Although i didnt use the turret in the Q slot and thats what was giving me the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Was playing it by myself and getting owned. Played it with a friend last night and its a much better experience! It's quite hard solo.

• Advertisement

Division 1 was quite tough early on. When you are levelling up and optimising your gear you are very squishy. The enemy AI is pretty good in this with the flanking. There's nothing worse than tackling an event and getting ambushed by a random patrol, they seem to come from everywhere.
    Once you optimise it will get a lot easier plus having an additional skill you can rely on will be invaluable.
    The chem launcher heal variant is a must have for me. I can see the value in swapping it out at the end of a level when you have 5 armour kits and you need another aggressive skill but it's stuck in my R1 slot at this point.

Advertisement