Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring 2018: General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Little bit of sun starting to appear in cork city after 2 days of cloud basically hopefully it stays :)

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

If only we had this over the weekend! Definitely over 20 in Dublin City now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Almost intense heat when the sun comes out. Quite cloudy in West Clare, but the temperatures over 22c. If the sun was out fully the temperatures would be amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

Clear and 21.7C here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

23.4 and heavey cloud. Clothes are sopping in sweat. Horrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭highdef

North Kildare, more sun than cloud. Just got 25c. In a sweat working in the garden.... Heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Clouds burning off in Cork City, 21 degrees out now. Getting warmer

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Sea breeze has kicked in here in Dublin 16....can smell it! 21.3c atm. Got to 22.2c.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

really feeling sorry for sun lovers stuck in offices after the disappointing weekend weather. Glorious blue skies and 22C, very similar to the conditions we had on Friday, if slightly warmer.

Clear and 21.9C here. Had a high of 22.1C in the last half hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭pad199207

Very Warm and Humid in Kildare now. 23c/19c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Artane2002

Unbroken sunshine and pretty much no clouds in Dublin but there's some sort of mist although it isn't bothering me.

21.8c here in West Clare, Max of 22.6c earlier. Met Eireanns temperature map has 30c for tomorrow! (And 29c on Wednesday)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Tis close !!! He

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

‘‘Tis close !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

JCX BXC wrote: »
    21.8c here in West Clare, Max of 22.6c earlier. Met Eireanns temperature map has 30c for tomorrow! (And 29c on Wednesday)

For where?

Clear and 22.6C here after 22.8C earlier

For where?
    Mid-west generally

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Ye, those charts are mental.

I have not seen a single cloud here today.

2INHB7V.png

cuYYqnS.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

A mixture of cloud and sunny spells for most of the day in Castlebar, although it still managed to get up to 24.3C, humidity like yesterday is currently shooting up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

ARPEGE 12z for tomorrow shows 27c as the maximum.

Pv9KGLh.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

24 in Shannon at 7pm ? :D

24 in Shannon at 7pm ? :D

And 7:30

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

That 24 was rounded from 23.7. On the 17:59 radio bulletin, Pat Clarke said today's highest was 24.6 at Mount Dillon. Shannon does have a habit of getting anomalously warm in the evening due to its poor exposure, so we'll see tomorrow if it beat Mount Dillon.

Donegal Airport was 25 yesterday, but only 19 today with a sea breeze.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

A mixture of sunny and cloudy intervals but the heat was there all the time. Max a year high of 24.6c at my Waterford City suburbs station. Love this kind of weather

www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

This current warm spell is very welcome after the cold wet weather for most of the spring. I just hope this summer will not turn out to be a disappointment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

Ideal conditions to watch the bright full moon tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭squarecircles

Ideal conditions to watch the bright full moon tonight.

[IMG][/img]oadqno.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

[IMG][/img]oadqno.jpg

looks like a spagetti western scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭cute geoge

I have silage to cut in north kerry ,i would like 3 dry days to get it done .In the coming week what days do ye think would best suit .I am thinking fri,sat and sunday look the pick of them

Advertisement